What's new

Funeral held for man killed in regime forces’ crackdown in S Arabia

when all else fails attack grammar......hahahahaha.......like i said......tell bandy to come out and play....we want to see if he has the balls to show his face knowing full well he could be arrested at any moment......his time is coming....

Not really. Everything I said is quite accurate, maybe you can't take the heat.

yawn
What are you discussing about

Back to the topic

RIP to the victim

The guy was a terrorist, just like those the Iranian special forces often confront.

when all else fails attack grammar......hahahahaha.......like i said......tell bandy to come out and play....we want to see if he has the balls to show his face knowing full well he could be arrested at any moment......his time is coming....

Your grammar is genuinely horrible and you seem to have not grasped the concept of punctuation.And this is from someone for whom English is not his first language.

Native speakers are expected to have a better command over English than non-native one's.

Anyone who rises against oppression by dictators is a good guy, even by means of "terror", IMO :azn:

Well,

Iran had drawn a great example by represent itself as the only theocratic dictatorship on earth. Get your own house in order, as the old saying goes " people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones " :lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha:

Your grammar is genuinely horrible and you seem to have not grasped the concept of punctuation.And this is from someone for whom English is not his first language.

Native speakers are expected to have a better command over English than non-native one's.

He's been trying to harass me for hours :rofl: leave him alone, this guy has no origin :lol:

Well,

Iran had drawn a great example by represent itself as the only theocratic dictatorship on earth. Get your own house in order, as the old saying goes " people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones "

We just recently elected our president.

When was the last time that a single election occurred in Saudi Arabia? :rofl::rofl: Do your people even know what "election" is? :lol:

You mean your " democratic play? "

When was the last time that a single election occurred in Saudi Arabia? :rofl::rofl: Do your people even know what "election" is? :lol:

We had had elections twice in row back in 04 & 05 :lol:

But the Saudis are frank and honest, we never claimed to be a democratic country, while others did :lol:

I actually speak three languages brother. And my grammar is perfect when I want it to be. But I am writing on a pakistani chat forum full of strange little angry arabs. So please spare me the whole grammar nazi routine.

Ok.......now.........move on to something more important than my non gramatically correct forum style........

Their entire country is a slave to one family and a group of 20000 mullahs.......I mean " princes "....... Those dictators, because that is exactly what they are, are robbing their country blind of all their oil wealth....once that oil drys up.....its curtains for those mullahs and unfortunately their people too....Shias make up about 25% of that country and they live exactly where all the large oil deposits are in the north...yet they have no say on what goes on with their country or THEIR oil..........the curtain will fall though.....you cant blot out the sun with one finger.....

The American people are just starting to wake up...and never been hostile? Our military calls you towel heads and sand ni**ers.....be serious.... We dont hate all saudi arabians though.....just the terrorist al qaeda sponsors....

But yeah....no...no turban here buddy.....we let you hick sand dwellers rock that....

Go suck some extra dick on the corner , you broke a55, bootlegging a55 sperm receptacle.

No matter where you live you should have the right to protest at least. Saudi Arabia needs more moderate governance.

In Switzerland protests are illegal, apparently it is not absolutely... a basic right in eyes of world's smartest state?

How about putting a thinking cap ON before shooting?

Most Americans are not sticklers about grammar on an online anonymous forum, so your grammar policing does not prove a thing because in real life he could probably still speak better English while you sound like Appu from the Simpsons. :rofl:

Their entire country is a slave to one family and a group of 20000 mullahs.......I mean " princes "....... Those dictators, because that is exactly what they are, are robbing their country blind of all their oil wealth....once that oil drys up.....its curtains for those mullahs and unfortunately their people too....Shias make up about 25% of that country and they live exactly where all the large oil deposits are in the north...yet they have no say on what goes on with their country or THEIR oil..........the curtain will fall though.....you cant blot out the sun with one finger.....

I don't see why their form of governance bothers you because it seems most Saudis are content with the royal family.

In Switzerland protests are illegal, apparently it is not absolutely... a basic right in eyes of world's smartest state?

How about putting a thinking cap ON before shooting?

So it's OK if a European country's doing it and it gives us a lenience to mandate that everywhere else especially our own countries. Right. I'll be sure to read up on every non-sensical and morally corrupt law in every country before I 'shoot' anywhere. The US is included too, right?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom