What's new

Fund Raising Status for Diamer Basha And Mohmand Dam

Well the account collecting funds is in Rupees in State Bank of Pakistan so no matter what channel you use the end product will be Pakistani Rupee

I don't think this account saves cash in US fund every thing is converted into Rupees

@Ahmet Pasha

(Simple Way)

BHASHA DAM - Pay by credit card http://www.sbp.org.pk/ (State Bank of Pakistan)
Click on Red Link and off you go 5-7 minutes done with Good deed from your home
(Funds reach after 4-5 days but charges appear on card )

* Charges appear as payment to Supreme Court of Pakistan , DAM fund

Supreme Court Transparency Chart
http://www.supremecourt.gov.pk/web/page.asp?id=2757
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Old Fashioned Way from Bank Branch)
Traditional Wire : Main Account
Bank: State Bank of Pakistan
Account Name: SUPREME COURT OF PAKISTAN DIAMER BASHA AND MOHMAND DAM FUND
Account No: 03-593-299999-001-4
IBAN: PK06SBPP003593299999014
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alternative you can wire by Bank to Bank transfer old fashioned way
Here is list of All Banks in Pakistan collecting Funds for Bhasha Dam Fund
(Account Number / IBAN number)
http://www.sbp.org.pk/notifications/FD/DamFund/Detail-1.pdf

Note if you are local in Pakistan , just pay in your bank branch cash or by Bank account

For all Local & International Donations Government collects / share list of donations and your name appears on the particular date/time , on that list, always great to print it for your own future generation

COPY PASTE THE STUFF from here to any website or social media ... many Pakistanis don't know the easiest way to contribute, it took me good 1-2 months to find best way to send funds

Last edited:
Overseas Pakistanis should build an economy on this whilst donating their share of 1000 Dollars.

DaM constructions are long process even if first brick lays today.

We would but the ease of doing business laws have to be implemented. I want to hire structural engineers for an idea (Seriously), and start up an engineering firm. What government fees will I have to pay, what hurdles will my company have. I want to do R&D in Pakistan, because I know this product will sell in the millions each year. Will my idea be stolen if its patented.

Secondly, Overseas Pakistanis can come in and show local companies, government agencies, and civil society groups how to implement projects to maximize efficiency in what they already do. How would that be implemented on a large scale if the project shows great results. We need local partners to take a chance (sweat equity; labor and financially) on our knowledge coming back to the country. A member on this board wants to teach how to conserve water efficiently as he is a water expert. Who will hear him. Saving that water will allow that water to go to crops or drinking supplies. Who will help implement his idea. Those without money but time, can contribute their labor freely for the cause.

Another idea is implementing a Free Salvaged Food Fridge program, like they do in India. I'm not ashamed to look across the border and acknowledged when India has good ideas for the betterment of mankind. If you want to make a change, Buy a Fridge for about USD $1000, and put it up in your community. Let people who would have thrown out otherwise good food, put it in the fridge for anyone to take, no questions asked. This is one way to help the poor. People also put clothes, books, pencils, and other items next to it that they don't need anymore.

Implement this on a mass scale across the country and you will put a huge dent in hunger, begging, and show solidarity between the social classes.

Last edited:
Use the state Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan for your transactions please.

Thanks

El Sidd

We would but the ease of doing business laws have to be implemented. I want to hire structural engineers for an idea (Seriously), and start up an engineering firm. What government fees will I have to pay, what hurdles will my company have. I want to do R&D in Pakistan, because I know this product will sell in the millions each year. Will my idea be stolen if its patented.

Secondly, Overseas Pakistanis can come in and show local companies, government agencies, and civil society groups how to implement projects to maximize efficiency in what they already do. How would that be implemented on a large scale if the project shows great results. We need local partners to take a chance (sweat equity; labor and financially) on our knowledge coming back to the country. A member on this board wants to teach how to conserve water efficiently as he is a water expert. Who will hear him. Saving that water will allow that water to go to crops or drinking supplies. Who will help implement his idea. Those without money but time, can contribute their labor freely for the cause.

Another idea is implementing a Free Salvaged Food Fridge program, like they do in India. I'm not ashamed to look across the border and acknowledged when India has good ideas for the betterment of mankind. If you want to make a change, Buy a Fridge for about USD $1000, and put it up in your community. Let people who would have thrown out otherwise good food, put it in the fridge for anyone to take, no questions asked. This is one way to help the poor. People also put clothes, books, pencils, and other items next to it that they don't need anymore.

Implement this on a mass scale across the country and you will put a huge dent in hunger, begging, and show solidarity between the social classes.

Thats the Job for the government to Raise the money.

Pakistani government should declare Financial emergency and Trigger its constitutional powers.

Where can I donate via online from UK?

BHASHA DAM - Pay by credit card http://www.sbp.org.pk/ (State Bank of Pakistan)
Click on Red Link and off you go 5-7 minutes done with Good deed from your home
(Funds reach after 4-5 days but charges appear on card )

You can use you UK Credit card and pay online in Pakistan, and then pay off your bill locally in your own bank (basic ecommerce). You will have paper record of your payment in your credit card statement, showing clearly you paid to "Supreme Court of Pakistan"

• Credit card works internationally world wide

Or you can go to Bank (in person) , and Wire funds to info Supreme court provided , or one of 38 banks shared in PDF file about few posts (it's from state bank of Pakistan site )

It's just like buying anything online .....you can do from comfort of your Living Room

Last edited:
Water security is important matter and it is investment in Future of Pakistan and of course good deed as millions will benefit from drinking water

Guys what is the total amount required in $$$
And what is the amount gathered as of right now in $$???

Back
Top Bottom