What's new

Fund Raising Status for Diamer Basha And Mohmand Dam

Impose Tax 1000 on Every electricity bill for 3 months that are above 5,000.

Lets say we have 10 crore of electricity bill house+commercial etc

100000000x1000x3 = 300000000000 (300 Billion rupees) Collection for 1 dam

If above model not working than

Impose tax of 1000 rupees on more those account having 5 lac in their bank account holder.

Surely you will get above or close to what we want to achieve for 1 dam.

Last edited:

100000000x100x3 = 300000000000 (300 Billion) Collection for 1 dam.
lol, govt is losing 300 billion rupees each year ..just plug that hole rather than taxing the honest bills more..if this keep going on even i will not pa my bills..its non sense to forgive power thieves and keep screwing the honest people

confiscate the defaulters all assests for starters

100000000x100x3 = 300000000000 (300 Billion rupees) Collection for 1 dam

Impose tax of 1000 rupees on more than 5 lac bank account holder.

Don't force them to contribute to the dam, it will hurt the feeling of giving freely.
Once they see paying because your heart says so, then they will open up to paying taxes for their own social services on the next round of the prime minister's call to action.

lol, govt is losing 300 billion rupees each year ..just plug that hole rather than taxing the honest bills more..if this keep going on even i will not pa my bills..its non sense to forgive power thieves and keep screwing the honest people

confiscate the defaulters all assests for starters
What done has done and we will fix things later and use that money to something else. This is water we are talking about or keep paying water mafia for the rest of life.

1000 rupees per house is not that big. Consider family of least 3 members divide 1000/3 = 333 rupees just per person per month. They surely spend more than this weekly.

and 3 member is just example we have whole khandan living under 1 house. so it's pretty cheaper.

Time will tell what happens in reality. The minister was very optimistic with his statement regarding ADB as well some other countries though.

https://nation.com.pk/09-Jan-2017/s...am-asif?show=blocks?version=ampexpress.com.pk
ADB had earlier said yes and than no under pressure

more realistic option would be commerical loans, plus bonds, plus AIIB to replace AB, plus local funding

you dont need to AB for everything, just make sure you maximize these banks for other projects..there is no dreath of projects..simply divert funds from those projects

for example, instead of funding the infrastuture projects by your own pocket, use AB and use that funds for the dam..all these metro could have been built via AB there was no need for own money BUT AB DEMANDS MORE TRANSPARENCY AND PROCEDURES WHICH WERE NOT FOLLOWED IN THESE METROS

Don't force them to contribute to the dam, it will hurt the feeling of giving freely.
Once they see paying because your heart says so, then they will open up to paying taxes for their own social services on the next round of the prime minister's call to action.
Actually dam should be build from our tax money rather than asking for donation and charity.

1000 rupees per house is not that big. Consider family of least 3 members divide 1000/3 = 333 rupees just per person per month. They surely spend more than this weekly.
Come on, don't be so ignorant. Rs.1000 is a pretty big deal for people who make Rs.10000 a month and have to feed their whole families and pay all the bills. People are literally dying of malnutrition and you think Rs.1000 is not that big of a deal.

This Dam fund is a good thing in which people should give willingly as much as they can.

Power in Numbers , when population will wake up to power of unified donation then we will fly
https://92newshd.tv/us470000-collected-from-overseas-pakistanis-for-dam-fund/

US$2.35 MILLION Pledges COLLECTED FROM OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS FOR DAM FUND
in 2.5 hour show

293,000,000 Rupees

1HourPatriotismpakistan.png

Power of 1,000 Rupee donated
PKR_Rs_1000.jpg

1,000 Rupee x 200,000,000 (200 Million population) = 200,000,000,000 (200 Arab Rupee)
or 1.6 Billion Dollars

:o::o::o::o::o::o:

The Name of GAME is can we Awaken the Spirit of 200 Million Pakistani

That is why I suggest every Pakistani should aim for 100 Dollar / Salary check donation
(9,000-10,000 Rupee) Per check (Long term commitment......................)

200,000,000 (20 Million Pakistani) if people just gave "100" dollar (9,000-10,000 Rupee) donation/tax Pakistan can get 20 Billion dollar (We can make 3 DAMs)

Target should be , 2 of these every 2 weeks from working folks
pakistan_sbp_5000_rupees_2015.00.00_b239h_p51_aa_8050714_f.jpg

pakistan_sbp_5000_rupees_2015.00.00_b239h_p51_aa_8050714_f.jpg

In reality , you can have 20 Billion USD from 1 time donation from 200 Million Pakistani
if every one paid 1 time 10,000 Rupee

But till that point every Pakistani should set aside 10,000 Rupee / Pay check ($100 USD)
and contribute to cause

The telethon showed Pakistanis were eager to help !! But not every one was able to connect to phone lines and it is matter of spreading the word ......

Some pledged to pay 1 Lakh rupee much greater then 10,000 Rupee
Some pledged to pay 2 Lakh rupee much greater then 10,000 Rupee
Some even pledged 5,000 USD ~ 625,000 Rupees way way more then 10,000 Rupee

The scope of awakening has to be 200 Million people !!! Not 1,000 people not 2,000 people
and that is where it matters

THE 200 MILLION NEED TO AWAKE FROM SLUMBER

If you can't give 2 (5000 Bills) , you should go to government and offer to do free labor
a) Plant 5,000 Trees
b) or Paint Neighborhoods section​

maxresdefault.jpg

And government should give you 2 (5,000 Bills) which you can donate a portion from it for DAM fund

Last edited:
Come on, don't be so ignorant. Rs.1000 is a pretty big deal for people who make Rs.10000 a month and have to feed their whole families and pay all the bills. People are literally dying of malnutrition and you think Rs.1000 is not that big of a deal.

This Dam fund is a good thing in which people should give willingly as much as they can.
I am not ignorant I living with people of Pakistan. These so called which you are referring have 15,000 mobile set in their pocket each family member mostly and night package free chit chat.

and that's why I said that we should impose 1000 on those bill only which will be above 5,000.

If person/family is poor their electricity bill must be below 5,000 rupees as per my understanding otherwise increase the ratio from 5,000 to whatever you think is for above middle class.

That is the problem we don't want to pay tax and need facilities like USA providing to his nation.

100000000x100x3 = 300000000000 (300 Billion rupees) Collection for 1 dam

Impose tax of 1000 rupees on more than 5 lac bank account holder.

maan sadqay jaey is suggestion par.

Actually dam should be build from our tax money rather than asking for donation and charity.

Ideally yes, but the government has to build up trust among the people. If you can raise $8-9 billion from donations and charity, then asking for the rest will be easier from tax payers. Confidence with be bolstered as they see these dams begin to be built. When he lays out how much money it will take to fix education, healthcare, aid farmers, modernize government owned companies that have been restructured, and all number of needs of the country, the people will trust the money is going to the right place.

This drive to raise money is to build unity, and get people on board. Apathy, Gluttony and Selfishness have infected a large part of our society as people have seen previous leaders loot the country. Hopelessness was something we have been told not to embrace as Muslims.

I am not ignorant I living with people of Pakistan. These so called which you are referring have 15,000 mobile set in their pocket each family member mostly and night package free chit chat.

and that's why I said that we should impose 1000 on those bill only which will be above 5,000.

If person/family is poor their electricity bill must be below 5,000 rupees as per my understanding otherwise increase the ratio from 5,000 to whatever you think is for above middle class.

That is the problem we don't want to pay tax and need facilities like USA providing to his nation.

Tax on living large. A consumption tax that progressively increases with use on luxury (non-commerical) items like you described should definitely be implemented. the age of a free ride are over now. Bills should be charged through commercial providers of these services, and making sure electricity is not being stolen, nor water.

The Government of Pakistan needs to make educational films to be spread through social media (the addiction of the masses) of these topics and new rules. Phase them in over a few weeks so people can be fully informed on the implementation, and start making people pay their fair share.

On contrary ~ if People are shown the numerical numbers and shown the power in their 1,000-9,000 rupee donation ($50-$100)

They will be astonished they are more wealthy as a collective then IMF scam
10,000 Rupee ~ 100 USD x 200,000,00 Million people = 20 Billion dollar

Pakistani people need confidence that even their small donation contribution of
10,000 Ruppee in 1 Year is so power to make change worth 20 Billion Dollar

Why do many pakistanis don't Pay TAX they wonder what difference will my 100 rupee or 10,000 rupee make

But no 10,000 donation in year is huge for country , if you pay more it is even greater

Many people in Pakistan just don't know how much Power is in their hand
We need to teach them power of Tax/Donation for nation

And if we can show this Power is real , then people will understand!!! Every thing about power in their hand is real

And I am not even talking about our full potential if people paid the proper tax per year
if we can take the 0.04% Tax payer figure to 95%

Last edited:
Overseas Pakistanis should build an economy on this whilst donating their share of 1000 Dollars.

DaM constructions are long process even if first brick lays today.

Boxer Amir Khan to donate 10,000USD (1 Million Rupees) for dams fund (Old news but ...welcomed) thank you to Amir Khan

Cricket Umpire Aleem Dar donates 10,000 USD for Pakistan

Last edited:
Guys how do i send money from usa to this fund so that it actually goes from bank to bank. So that there can be more foreign exchange in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom