What's new

Full support to Bodos fighting against illegal Bangladeshi immigrants: ULFA

They will have same expression like your Avatar....:lol:

You already know the difference between 1984 Assam and 2012 Assam! This time they fought against radical assamese face to face, next time you people gonna pay!!

typical Islamic fundamentalist. Can't counter his points, so start attacking personally with religion.
please forgive him indian army might would have saved some females in his family form getting raped by pak army back in 1971.
he is ignorant he cannt understand when we can make a new nation "bangladesh" we can handle some immigrants.
we dont have to deploy army there job can be done by CRPF
do u remember the video where BSF was beaing one bangladeshi he was not able to walk for like 2 years

lawl, guess Kalu_Miah and Kobiraaz don't want to support the ULFA anymore:(

i never supported ULFA in PDF! I was always a big fan of demographic war!! ULFA are non muslims and i don't trust them... Anyway where is our eidi??

Go kick them out If you have balls instead of typing on keyboard! Pathetic internet Hindus!

why don't you call yourselves Pathetic internet bangladeshi ! Your govt can't handle your own people, you can't afford your unbalanced population. Almost 200 million bangladeshi living illegally in india because your govt. is not capable to provide them even do waqt ki roti. Why not to send them back ? Are you ready to accept 200 mn your own people?

Say thanks to india atleast we are not doing any thing wrong with your people otherwise we know your actual position in Myanmar.

i never supported ULFA in PDF! I was always a big fan of demographic war!! ULFA are non muslims and i don't trust them... Anyway where is our eidi??

Your radical Islamic views bare out again. Fortunately, people like you only makes 25% of Bangladesh's entire population.

ULFA was supposed to be a Bangladeshi card against India.Someone should check up on kalu_miah...is he alright :cheesy:

please forgive him indian army might would have saved some females in his family form getting raped by pak army back in 1971.
he is ignorant he cannt understand when we can make a new nation "bangladesh" we can handle some immigrants.
we dont have to deploy army there job can be done by CRPF
do u remember the video where BSF was beaing one bangladeshi he was not able to walk for like 2 years
Do you want me post those photos where BDR delivering BSF dead bodies to India using bamboo just like dead pigs???? Anyway you guys know shyt about 1971, Pakistani officers used to give Salam to our family members during 1971, as our family was the head of the village, owner of the only mosque and Madrassa of that area. Pakistan army never considered religious muslim their enemy be it Bihari or Bangali. Its sad that my family betrayed them by giving shelter to Muktis as our house was risk free!

Silly people! This is called politics... How do you think ULFA support Bodos??? By Arms supplied by DGFI from Norinco???

Non-state actors in Burma.

@ontopic

ULFA is trying to capitalize for gaining support.
This is bad, Indian Govt should watchout for Nellie type incidents.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom