What's new

Full support to Bodos fighting against illegal Bangladeshi immigrants: ULFA

Rice wine, Yummy!!! I want to have it.

making process

name.jpg

after making

4986135109_5a5d171f99_z.jpg

typical Islamic fundamentalist. Can't counter his words, so start attacking personally with religion.

Every muslim should be fundementalist and follow each & every fundementals of Islam. Its not considered a derogatory remark you Ignorant hindu. :)

BTW how did he attacked your religion by calling you guys Internet Hindu, which you guys are. Or are you ashamed of being a hindu?:lol:

please forgive him indian army might would have saved some females in his family form getting raped by pak army back in 1971.

Typical brainwashed hindu farting from his mouth again. :lol:

he is ignorant he cannt understand

Being a shameless indian you should not use such terms. Just look at this ignorant post of your and then talk.

when we can make a new nation "bangladesh"

You didn't create anything. Everything occurs by the will of Allah(swt). Muslims were stupid enough to fight among themsleves as they were cursed with incompetent corrupt leaders. Being the opportunist thieves you lots are, you took you chances. That's all.

we can handle some immigrants.

Yeah you handle those "immigrants".

we dont have to deploy army there job can be done by CRPF

Who is stooping you. After you lots are genocidal criminals who only knows how to slaughter their own people. The Shiks learned it the hard way.

do u remember the video where BSF was beaing one bangladeshi he was not able to walk for like 2 years

Terrorism is expected from fagot terrorist like BSF and India is a terrorist state. BTW do you know anything about the padua incident of 2001 where BDR slaughtered your hijra BSF terrorist like ****.:azn: Bangles wearing BSF can only kill innocent unarmed civilians but when faced with opponents with uniform they run with their bangles between their legs.:lol:

why don't you call yourselves Pathetic internet bangladeshi ! Your govt can't handle your own people, you can't afford your unbalanced population. Almost 200 million bangladeshi living illegally in india because your govt. is not capable to provide them even do waqt ki roti. Why not to send them back ? Are you ready to accept 200 mn your own people?

Say thanks to india atleast we are not doing any thing wrong with your people otherwise we know your actual position in Myanmar.

3,10,20,30,50 and last time one of you ignorant lots posted it to be 100 million/10corores. Now it doubled to 200 million(20 corore) in a span of 2 days.:rofl::rofl: I just love these "illegal migrants" . Assam is already ours without firing a bullet. :agree:

Seriously do they teach you maths in India, I mean basic addition, subtraction. :unsure: No wonder your genious scientist fails to get jet engine running in 30 years. You can send you scientist to BD for kindergarten mathematics. At then you may have a workable flying paper plane.:)

hindus are showing their balls by simply shooting illegal bangladeshis or chopping them into meat cubes.. Bodos are hindus.. So mind ur langauge.. Kudos to bodos.. ;)
Then why do i see minimum 20 threads on this topic having 50 pages each- full of indian cursing lamenting crying !! You just contradict yourself fellow Bangali babu!!

AASU Slams Assam Govt for Providing Safe Haven to Illegal Migrants

migrants3.jpg

The All Assam Students¡¯ Union (AASU) has held the Congress party and the State Government squarely responsible for the emergence of fundamentalist elements in Assam, reasoning that illegal immigrants fromBangladesh are becoming a threat to the indigenous people by their nefarious activities. In a statement released to the media today, the students¡¯ body said that the belief of AASU and people of Assam regardingthreat from fundamentalist has been reinforced by the recent statement made by the Union Home Secretary RK Singh.
AASU president Sankar Prasad Ray and general secretary Tapan Kumar Gogoi said that the Congress party and the Government has patronized the fundamentalist elements supported by external forces, the consequences of which are being felt by people all over the country. AASU adviser Dr Samujjal Bhattacharya said that everyone from UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi to Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi has ignored the provisions of the Assam Accord signed by theLate Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.
Bhattacharya said that influx of Bangladeshi migrants has continued and many among them have become members of fundamentalist organisations, of which many have been arrested. The Chief Minister has neglected the burning issue. The opportunities availed by fundamentalist and backed by Pakistan is a result of the apatheticattitude of the Union and the State Government, he added. In the statement, the AASU also demanded that adequate security be maintained to ensure safety for passengers travelling by train to Guwahati.

AASU Slams Assam Govt for Providing Safe Haven to Illegal Migrants | Northeast Today

Every muslim should be fundementalist and follow each & every fundementals of Islam. Its not considered a derogatory remark you Ignorant hindu. :)

BTW how did he attacked your religion by calling you guys Internet Hindu, which you guys are. Or are you ashamed of being a hindu?:lol:

so you say every muslim should be fundamentalist , but who is a muslim btw , i guess somebody who follows islam truthfully as mentioned in koran . but not you and many more like you ! do you even know watching movies , palying cricket/ football is haram in islam . if it is then how r u a true muslim ?

just an example from your sources :-
-------------------------------------
Is it permissible to watch football (soccer) games on television?

Praise be to Allaah.
Football games that are shown on television include a number of things that are contrary to sharee‘ah:

· In most cases -- if not all -- it may come under the category of gambling and betting which are haraam.

· They involve uncovering of ‘awrahs, mixing of men and women and listening to musical instruments.

In addition to that, they are a waste of time, which is spent on something that is not beneficial and distracts one from that which is more beneficial to him in religious and worldly terms.

As that is the case, the Muslim, whether male or female, should not preoccupy himself with that. He should keep himself busy with useful things that will benefit him in this world and in the Hereafter.

The scholars of the Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas were asked: What is the ruling on watching sports tournaments such as the World Cup and so on?

They replied: Football matches that are played for money and similar prizes are haraam, because that is gambling. It is not permissible to accept a prize except in things that sharee‘ah has deemed permissible, namely racing horses and camels, and competing in archery. Based on that, going to matches is haraam and so is watching them [on TV], for the one who knows that they are being played for a prize, because going to them implies approval of them.

But if the match is not for a prize and does not distract one from what Allah has enjoined, such as prayer and the like, and it does not involve anything that is contrary to sharee‘ah, such as uncovering ‘awrahs, mixing of men and women or musical instruments, there is nothing wrong with that or with watching it. End quote.

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 15/238

Shaykh Ibn Jibreen (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked: What is the ruling on women watching football matches for entertainment and to support a team?

He replied:

It is not permissible to watch matches, as the players are usually not dressed properly and some of the thighs show, or the awrah may be outlined by the clothes, and that is a fitnah for women. If the aim is to relax, then that may be done by remembering Allah, reciting Qur’aan, and reading books of hadeeth, fiqh and ahkaam. End quote from the website of Shaykh Ibn Jibreen.

http://ibn-jebreen.com/ftawa.php?view=vmasal&subid=11315&parent=4160

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked: What is the ruling on watching football matches that are shown on television?

He replied:

What I think is that watching matches that are shown on television and other events is a waste of time; a smart and wise man would not waste his time with such matters that bring no benefit at all.

This applies if it is free of other evils; if it is accompanied by other evils, such as if the viewer begins to venerate a kaafir player for example, then it is undoubtedly haraam, because it is not permissible for us to venerate the kuffaar at all, no matter how far they have advanced. It is also haraam if the thighs of young men appear, which may result in fitnah. So the correct view in my opinion is that it is not permissible for young men when they play football to let their thighs show, because that involves fitnah, even according to the view that the thigh is not ‘awrah. So I do not think that young men should ever show their thighs. If we say that the thigh is ‘awrah, which is a well-known view of the madhhab of Imam Ahmad, then the matter is clear: it is not permissible in any case.

What I advise our brothers to do is to make good use of their time, for time is the most precious of wealth. End quote.

Islam Question and Answer - Is it permissible to watch football (soccer) games on television?

---------------------------------------------------
(unlike your kind the muslims in india are a progressive one and not bound by any wrong dictates and you do wrong,yet you are bound by dictates , funny eh !)

i gave the link and please just say once they are wrong !

Your family must be ashamed of you.:(
The fact is i am the least Islamist of my family!! They helped Muktis because that was right at that moment... Freedom fighters like Zia ur Rahman had more Takwa or Imaan than sex and alcohol addict Niazi! Just because they supported rightful struggle of Muktis, doesn't mean that they love india! When i was 6, i first came to know about Babri mosque when i went to village with my dad! The house had posters of the mosque with ****** quotes! I am a proud of my blood that flows in my vein!!

The fact is i am the least Islamist of my family!! They helped Muktis because that was right at that moment... Freedom fighters like Zia ur Rahman had more Takwa or Imaan than sex and alcohol addict Niazi! Just because they supported rightful struggle of Muktis, doesn't mean that they love india! When i was 6, i first came to know about Babri mosque when i went to village with my dad! The house had posters of the mosque with ****** quotes! I am a proud of my blood that flows in my vein!!

Least Islamist in your family. That must be a revelation..:woot:

As for Babri structure, **** happens. Move on.

so you say every muslim should be fundamentalist , but who is a muslim btw , i guess somebody who follows islam truthfully as mentioned in koran . but not you and many more like you ! do you even know watching movies , palying cricket/ football is haram in islam . if it is then how r u a true muslim ?

(unlike your kind the muslims in india are a progressive one and not bound by any wrong dictates and you do wrong,yet you are bound by dictates , funny eh !)

i gave the link and please just say once they are wrong !

Playing cricket or football is not haram in idiot? who told you that. If it was ture then saudis wouldn't even have played it football but yes islamically footballers should wear longer pants so as to cover their whole knee cap (islamically). Watching movies specially having dances and nude is definitely haram and I don't watch bollywood and most hollywood films.:D And yeah music is haram. But people doing such acts doesn't make them non-muslim but just adds to their sins. The most unforgivable sin in ISLAM is committing shirk i.e associating partners with Allah(swt) like
idol worship or strieving wholeheartedly for a materialistic life disregarding Allah(swt) commandmants.

And there is no such thing as progressive muslim. A muslim is just muslim who must follow the
obligatory commandmants like praying 5 times a day.

Playing cricket or football is not haram in idiot? who told you that. If it was ture then saudis wouldn't even have played it football but yes islamically footballers should wear longer pants so as to cover their whole knee cap (islamically). Watching movies specially having dances and nude is definitely haram and I don't watch bollywood and most hollywood films.:D And yeah music is haram. But people doing such acts doesn't make them non-muslim but just adds to their sins. The most unforgivable sin in ISLAM is committing shirk i.e associating partners with Allah(swt) like
idol worship or strieving wholeheartedly for a materialistic life disregarding Allah(swt) commandmants.

And there is no such thing as progressive muslim. A muslim is just muslim who must follow the
obligatory commandmants like praying 5 times a day.

well according to the idiots (you said it , not me ) issuing "Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 15/238 ". you just abused those people and you call yourself muslim !
and you mean haram is permitted in islam , only that you have to count it , how much is enough ! you don't watch bolly and hollywood , ok but benagladeshi movies which are more **** than movies are acceptable to you . wonderful . congrats on being a fundamentalist ! many should learn from you !

Looks like everyone is having fun here.:azn: Hmmm. Good one I suppose. By the way most of the miscreants in Mumbai incident are identified. Looks like jamaatis will start weeping any time from now.:wave:

Back
Top Bottom