What's new

Full support to Bodos fighting against illegal Bangladeshi immigrants: ULFA

Go kick them out If you have balls instead of typing on keyboard! Pathetic internet Hindus!

They belong in your cuntry. They are your ppl. So whats the problem.....pathetic internet bangladeshi's

Thats a surprise, Bangladeshis are hated so much that even anti-India parties hate them now, forget normal Indians :lol:

Dont forget the big pic.........I mentioned it before.......ULFA knows the predicament it is in if it stays quiet. They were living and supported by the Bangladeshi's and other 2 nations. Its a no brainer, public sentiment would turn against them ASAP.....so they jumed at the chance to change their image. ULFA was in cahooots with these illegals for a long time..

Ecen Indian extremists don't like illegal Bangladeshi....Won't be surprised if they are killed by ULFA....

so now india wants to support the terrorist?

u know very well who runs the show down there............

We kept telling them but the Bangladeshis wouldn't listen . I guess this statement from ULFA will break a lot of hearts of the Bangaldeshi ULFA fans. :lol:

Full support to Bodos from me too . Throw them back to their country if the government can't but do it without killing and don't forget to differentiate between normal Indian muslims and Bangladeshi illegals .

Go kick them out If you have balls instead of typing on keyboard! Pathetic internet Hindus!
hindus are showing their balls by simply shooting illegal bangladeshis or chopping them into meat cubes.. Bodos are hindus.. So mind ur langauge.. Kudos to bodos.. ;)

Do you want me post those photos where BDR delivering BSF dead bodies to India using bamboo just like dead pigs???? Anyway you guys know shyt about 1971, Pakistani officers used to give Salam to our family members during 1971, as our family was the head of the village, owner of the only mosque and Madrassa of that area. Pakistan army never considered religious muslim their enemy be it Bihari or Bangali. Its sad that my family betrayed them by giving shelter to Muktis as our house was risk free!

no need to strain your fingers to post those photos , we remember all to well how sick and disgusting you people are ! we remember it, what do you think has begun in Assam !
also you are not the first one in world to spit on your own family , maybe you should avenge the ills done by your family , string them up or something , things you are good at .

ULFA should be terminated first...Now that India has been hunting them 1 by 1, they are trying to appease GOI.

These Immigrants could be a viable pool for ULFA recruitment.

800px-Bodo_dance.jpg

beautiful bodo people.. 91% hindus and 9% Christians.:smokin:

many of ma frnds are bodos.. Trust me.. They are very friendly.. I stayed with 6 bodos for abt 1yr.. They cooks really well.. Specially pork curry.. :)

did you ate caterpillar which many bodo eat? Look nasty but damn tasty.

Back
Top Bottom