What's new

Full support to Bodos fighting against illegal Bangladeshi immigrants: ULFA

800px-Bodo_dance.jpg

beautiful bodo people.. 91% hindus and 9% Christians.:smokin:

Comparing to average Indian girls, these are stunners indeed.

How do we know that indian establishment and media is not running propaganda in the name of ULFA? Indian establishment has long tradition of stage produce such hoax.

What I dont understand that how come a state cant differentiate between its own citizens and illegal immigrants !

How exactly are people in India declaring all Muslim Bengalis to be illegal immigrants ? :azn:
First let me tell few differences then I will come to check you very well.
First & foremost thing you have to read all post of mine in this thread. You will get clear idea. If you are too lazy for that I will tell you right here in this post in short.
Illegal Muslim migrants follow illegal means to enter India,they obtain ID documents suspiciously,that's why they get special marking on their ID cards. It's easiest way to find them. Second thing they speak Bangla language instead of Assamese while claiming to be indigenous.
They will never tell you clearly from where they have come ,they change their permanent residence address in short span of time(some time Assam,some time west bangal,tripura etc).
They fight not only with Bodos & others,they also fight with indigenous Assamese Muslim brothers too for our resources.
I think that is more than enough.
In-another thread they called us breeding like rabbits. Now I call them breeding like dogs. Our indigenous birth rate is quite lower. Let's see what's their response on this.

Go kick them out If you have balls instead of typing on keyboard! Pathetic internet Hindus!

Awesome you are!

It's like a mother chest thumping and saying to owner of a house where here children are staying illegibly in his house "Nikal ke dikhao mere shero ko apney ghar se agar maa ka dhoodh piya hai toh"

What do you think the landlord is going to do with the mom?

Imaginations are open for flying!

Back
Top Bottom