What's new

Full support to Bodos fighting against illegal Bangladeshi immigrants: ULFA

Looks like everyone is having fun here.:azn: Hmmm. Good one I suppose. By the way most of the miscreants in Mumbai incident are identified. Looks like jamaatis will start weeping any time from now.:wave:

Are they identified as Bangladeshi? Some people claimed in Azad Maidan thread that they were Bangladeshi, came to Mumbai, ugly looking like Bangladeshis, dress like Bangladeshis!

Go kick them out If you have balls instead of typing on keyboard! Pathetic internet Hindus!
hhahahahah.. Dnt give it religious color u painful miscreant. Those are not indian people and should be thrown out better if it done by ulfa as this will make you all wetdreamers wake up:rofl:

2n7l1z4.jpg

hhahahahah.. Dnt give it religious color u painful miscreant. Those are not indian people and should be thrown out better if it done by ulfa as this will make you all wetdreamers wake up:rofl:

Ok i will be nice to you. Kick out throw out kill them burn them what kind of posts are these? You know the procedure, identify illegals, file case against them, arrest them, then punish them in court, then hand over to their country with enough evidence instead of crying a river!! Even your mighty army will not be able to push them inside Bangladesh if Bangladesh refuse to take them as Bangladeshi which Bangladesh is doing from beginning! We don't give a damn about India!! Your only chance is madam Hasina!

Was it so difficult for Bodos to foresee all this mess they are currently in???No it wasn't since they were receiving arms and ammunition aid to fight GOI aid via Bangladesh they kept mum.But all this changed after genuine request from GOI and strict vigilance from BSF and we can see the results.This demographic invasion of Assam by illegal immigrants should have been tackled from beginning if only Kangress would have taken steps in National interest.Chalo der hi sahi par ab toh durst aao.My full supports to indigenous Bodos .

Are they identified as Bangladeshi? Some people claimed in Azad Maidan thread that they were Bangladeshi, came to Mumbai, ugly looking like Bangladeshis, dress like Bangladeshis!
Are you really insane or retard? I asked Pakistani friends & you jumped on wagon-wheel. & 2nd thing show me the clear cut post where an Indian said they(rioters in Mumbai) were Bangladeshis, they are confused because they don't know with whom they are going to fight. They only came in the name of ummah. Some of them may be but not most of them. Even in my city Varanasi they live in tents outside Cantt station. They change party flag each time when government changes. In return they get well wishers in area. When police ask them from where they have come from. They indicate some random place near bangla border in north east. There is lack of money in this operation so police can't go there for each and every case. It increases wastage of money. They always change their native address in each interrogation,so it's hard for police to check their identity. this gives them some time in which they call their political well-wishers & so stone pelting & morcha starts against district administration.

:lol:
And Iajdani and other BDeshis dream that ULFA want's assam to join BD.

We gave you these worthless ULFA leaders as a stooge to play with. Even your govt lost interest in talking to them. ULFA going to expel them within a month. They are just trying to get some attention... :-)

We gave you these worthless ULFA leaders as a stooge to play with. Even your govt lost interest in talking to them. ULFA going to expel them within a month. They are just trying to get some attention... :-)
Ignore this thread and indian chest thumping. its the domesticated part of ULFA which gave the statement! Rajkhwa is arrested and perhaps he told it under pressure.... main threat of ulfa comes from Paresh Barua

Ignore this thread and indian chest thumping. its the domesticated part of ULFA which gavethe statement! Rajkhwa is arrested and perhaps he told it under pressure.... main threat of ulfa comes from Paresh Barua

Fool it came Paresh Barua;s mouth.....now what? Bangladesh support of terrorism should and will be carefully scrutinized..better be careful

Fool it came Paresh Barua;s mouth.....now what? Bangladesh support of terrorism should and will be carefully scrutinized..better be careful

Clever, where did it say so? Quote for me!

What I dont understand that how come a state cant differentiate between its own citizens and illegal immigrants !

How exactly are people in India declaring all Muslim Bengalis to be illegal immigrants ? :azn:

The Bodos got their as*s handed back to them by their fellow Indian Muslims, apparently cops saved their a*s, which they never do when Muslims are attacked.

Back
Top Bottom