What's new

FSA threatens to kill the 48 captured Iranians within 48 hours

FSA will prevail
the thing here is that we are saying its only alqaeda and terrorist and stuff like that
first syria have a great army so alqaeda is not enough to take on syria not just syria no country even if its little like kwait !
so how they are doing it ?! the answer is easy they are the god damn people of syria !

FSA will prevail
the thing here is that we are saying its only alqaeda and terrorist and stuff like that
first syria have a great army so alqaeda is not enough to take on syria not just syria no country even if its little like kwait !
so how they are doing it ?! the answer is easy they are the god damn people of syria !

so well, only you forgot to say thousands rebels are coming from other countries (most Arabic) to Syria! only few percent of fighters are Syrian, If majority Syrians were fighting for freedom Assad would have been dead an year ago.well done genius..

FSA will prevail

If they were people of Syria,Assad would be already ousted.
I think that's why Syrian army is killing and capturing rebels from almost all Arab countries who come to Syria for 'holy jihad' to meet the 72 virgins.

so well, only you forgot to say thousands rebels are coming from other countries (most Arabic) to Syria! only few percent of fighters are Syrian, If majority Syrians were fighting for freedom Assad would have been dead an year ago.well done genius..
tnx for agreeing with assad being a dictator
and tell me how they got there in the first place? (terrorists)

tnx for agreeing with assad being a dictator
and tell me how they got there in the first place? (terrorists)

How? Turkey-Syria border is now out of control of Syrian army. Syrian Army has evacuated the border in the clashes and Turkey got the complete control over it. And that's why FSA is still breathing.:coffee:

How? Turkey-Syria border is now out of control of Syrian army. Syrian Army has evacuated the border in the clashes and Turkey got the complete control over it. And that's why FSA is still breathing.:coffee:

yea did you read the part first place?
before all this !!!
what was assad doing while all those terrorist,s capable of taking on a country was getting inside Syria ?

and Mr.soheli no i dont smell bbc or VOA (what is voa?)
its my own get up from situation

before all this !!!
what was assad doing while all those terrorist,s capable of taking on a country was getting inside Syria ?

VOA = Voice of A$$

before all this !!!

I'm not saying Assad is completely innocent in this whole story,He do have mistakes.
But saying that all of those rebels who are fighting in Syria are Syrians,that they are not paid,that there are no terrorists among them is very naive and childish.

When other countries 'decide' to send terrorists to your country,you can't actually prevent it completely.For example,in Europe,if Germany,Belgium,Holland,Spain and others,decide one day to send terrorists to France,the French can not prevent it completely and they will get hit hard by terrorists.Because controling every inch of a such big country is very very difficult.

VOA = Voice of A$$

iam sorry iam not the typical you to listen to the a$$es where ever i can

Golden eagle ok i will

iam not saying all of them are the people
but the majority are !
no terrorist is stupid enough to get killed for a payment in return !
except alqaeda and some stupid towel heads !
so yes the are not 100 %
and yes the majority are the people
and yes assad is a dictator
and yes again killing people is wrong no matter what !
are we walking the same line here ?

iam sorry iam not the typical you to listen to the a$$es where ever i can

Golden eagle ok i will

iam not saying all of them are the people (they say!?)
but the majority are ! (your Idea ???)
no terrorist is stupid enough to get killed for a payment in return ! (oh Boy ! this is their job)
except alqaeda and some stupid towel heads ! (Agree with towel heads!)
so yes the are not 100 % (...)
and yes the majority are the people (your Idea ???)
and yes assad is a dictator
and yes again killing people is wrong no matter what ! (ya ! repeat it in other places)
are we walking the same line here ?

Soheil please please dont jump in while iam not talking to you
i was talkin to Era-923 so ... ! you know what i mean

Syrian people have to choose one ;Asad or Armed groups? In a situation which there are no more choices; If you where in Syrian people's shoes, Which one you'd prefer? Asad or Wahabi Terrorists??? Bad or Worse?

Back
Top Bottom