What's new

FSA threatens to kill the 48 captured Iranians within 48 hours

This is what you get. Iran supports terrorist against Turkey and other dictators in Syria. Eventually the bill will come to you and you will pay greatly. What go's around, comes around. This is only the beginning. When war starts between Iran and Israel, the real punishment will begin.

That's your country who supports and even trains terrorists and send them to Syria! Iran has never supported any terrorist group. You soon forgot our help to you; fighting against P.K.K.???? I bet you can never prove what you say. Any way you should give the right to the Syrian government to respond to your acts. That's what you should pay although we are not satisfied whit that.
If Israel tries to make his last mistake then we will show you what real punishment is.
Sorry but your country is a puppet in Israel's hands.:disagree:

That's your country who supports and even trains terrorists and send them to Syria! Iran has never supported any terrorist group. You soon forgot our help to you; fighting against P.K.K.???? I bet you can never prove what you say. Any way you should give the right to the Syrian government to respond to your acts. That's what you should pay although we are not satisfied whit that.
If Israel tries to make his last mistake then we will show you what real punishment is.
Sorry but your country is a puppet in Israel's hands.:disagree:

Hahahahahaa Loool your country was supported by Israel against Iraq what hypocrisy, what I don't even have a word to say. Persian media did all it can to make you guys blind, Iranian agents was caught in our country and there's videos on YouTube I will post after.

This is the freedom that the West, GCC, Turkey and other Israels slaves support...
it's a great freedom ha?

lol :) remember that when iran fought aganist ıraq that isreal support iran , when ıraq fought aganist america then iran supported america now american puppet maliki and iran support butcher asad that asad dont want take back golan heights wow .. it is good that learn real faces of iran, syria and maliki

lol :) remember that when iran fought aganist ıraq that isreal support iran , when ıraq fought aganist america then iran supported america now american puppet maliki and iran support butcher asad that asad dont want take back golan heights wow .. it is good that learn real faces of iran, syria and maliki

Can you please speak English so that all of us understand the nonsense you just wrote?

Can you please speak English so that all of us understand the nonsense you just wrote?

you must not understand or not want to understand what he said , its very clear.

Israel ------------------ support iran against iraq -----------.......... Iran -------- support america against iraq ...

now --- iran , iraq support assad

NOW UNDERSTAND?

Hahahahahaa Loool your country was supported by Israel against Iraq what hypocrisy, what I don't even have a word to say. Persian media did all it can to make you guys blind, Iranian agents was caught in our country and there's videos on YouTube I will post after.

If Israel was supporting Iran during the 8 year war and if they are supporting us now,Then why do they keep threatening to attack our country???? You were talking about punishment or sth, weren't you? what a hypocrisy!!!
And this is the first time some body is talking about Iranian media effectiveness!!
Also your video is not visible!

IRAN AGENTS CAUGHT SUPPORTING TERRORISTS

FULL VIDEO IRAN SUPPORTING TERRORISTS--- VIDEOS FROM HOUSES OF CAUGHT IRAN AGENTS

If Israel was supporting Iran during the 8 year war and if they are supporting us now,Then why do they keep threatening to attack our country???? You were talking about punishment or sth, weren't you? what a hypocrisy!!!
And this is the first time some body is talking about Iranian media effectiveness!!
Also your video is not visible!

i never said israel is supporting you know ,- you said we are puppets of israel so i said how can you talk. we going to be puppet of little mini israel LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Many would agree that Libya was much better shape and peaceful under Ghaddafi. Now libya has become free season for loot. Syria will face same if not worst with the fall of Al-Asad. People in Arab region need to calm the **** down and settle their issues with dialog otherwise eyes for eyes crap will continue until they are all dead horse. Perhaps, they like to be dead horse.

As a syrian, i can say that the mullah should very fastly liberate the revolutionnaryes held in the alawi prison, otherwise i can tell u that the mood is not really pro iranian in syria except few shia island here and there

As a syrian, i can say that the mullah should very fastly liberate the revolutionnaryes held in the alawi prison, otherwise i can tell u that the mood is not really pro iranian in syria except few shia island here and there

you arew not Syrian..... you are a falsr flagger.... Syrians are not racist

This is what you get. Iran supports terrorist against Turkey and other dictators in Syria. Eventually the bill will come to you and you will pay greatly. What go's around, comes around. This is only the beginning. When war starts between Iran and Israel, the real punishment will begin.

Believe me....Israel is very smart enough not to start any war..Of course it has outsourced its war to so called developed Islamic nations... I think all the nations in the middle east has used figting with Isreal as a brand kind of stuff....Everyone trying to enjoy the benifit and fooling its ignorant people with the typical rant that fight with Israel to help Palestine...But in reality...everyone just trying to fool themselves

lol :) remember that when iran fought aganist ıraq that isreal support iran ,

You must mean the Iran-Contra affair....that small deal is hardly support or made any difference in the war.

when ıraq fought aganist america then iran supported america

Why would they not...Saddam was an enemy of Iran that took both countries to a bloody war. With that said US did not ease off the sanctions on their part of the bargain for Iran's help in taking out Saddam.

now american puppet maliki and iran support butcher asad that asad dont want take back golan heights wow .. it is good that learn real faces of iran, syria and maliki

Iran and Syria have always shown their real faces in the international communities....it is Turkey that is two faced proxy of the West now sending extremists across the border to kill Syrians.

Back
Top Bottom