What's new

From secular to communal in under 3 minutes

baniya or no baniya achay buray log har qoum mai hotay hain mere bhai.

I don't dislike hindus as a nation.

there are many rational people on this forum including @hinduguy @Ayush

But sometimes our emotions get the best of us as evident by ayush's reaction and mine.

It was wrong of me to judge him too quickly. I'm sure he won't feel the same when he cools down. :enjoy:

ayush sutta laga. mai bhi 3 upper neechay laga chuka hun. :cheers:

You didn't include me?

Or is it because I am an Atheist. And I thought you wre my friend :cray:

The directors intention was to show that people's primal emotions get the best of them.

How it got turned into this abomination a thread, I will never know.

This aap doesn't support videos.:sad:

But I've seen an advertisement of a tea, it was really good. :tup: The advertisement has shown the behaviour or thinking of a Hindu towards Muslim neigbour and her attitude was so positive towards them.

The makers have made it according to the situation in India.
I've also seen a movie which has shown good things about Muslims,I didn't remember the name it was on blast in Mumbai.(maybe :p)
And I guess it isn't about Hindus or Muslims it just shows the mentality of an ordinary man,people's mental state when something bad happen to their community member. Why not try to see the positive aspects?

Good post :)

Again the same question was already repeated by 1 of your Indian countryman....Please read at least 2/3 of a small thread like this before commenting...
All I said (rephrased) This is how media influences you guys, manipulates you guys, takes advantage of you guys...take your pick!

What you said is quoted below, and what you are saying now is called "Sugar coating", ironically, in that video the "Hindu" barber was shown in more "Bad light" if you really want to analyses it from that angel. :-)

And that is the middle name for propaganda! Always show Muslims bad and make life tough for them...

Was the white caps necessary for the director?

You didn't include me?

Or is it because I am an Atheist. And I thought you wre my friend :cray:

The directors intention was to show that people's primal emotions get the best of them.
Ah Ravi you're definitely one of them. one thing i like about atheists is that sometimes they're actually using their heads when most of us are using our emotions.

How it got turned into this abomination a thread, I will never know.

Maybe because sometimes we get too much defensive when it comes to our religion ???

What you said is quoted below, and what you are saying now is called "Sugar coating", ironically, in that video the "Hindu" barber was shown in more "Bad light" if you really want to analyses it from that angel. :-)
Well, it is common that media in todays world likes to show Muslims as bad as did this media clipping...I never pointed at the Hindu barber...That was brought by your country men...All I asked was it necessary for the director who did the video outside the barber's shop to get villains to wear white caps....Now if you take it in a different way that only shows your mentality of automatically taking a different angel!

Well, it is common that media in todays world likes to show Muslims as bad as did this media clipping...I never pointed at the Hindu barber...That was brought by your country men...All I asked was it necessary for the director who did the video outside the barber's shop to get villains to wear white caps....Now if you take it in a different way that only shows your mentality of automatically taking a different angel!

That's why I asked for your opinion if the "Villains" were shown as Hindus with saffron headgears and the barber was a Muslim, because I failed to understand who were villains and who were heroes in that video. :)

:o:how else is the director gonna identify them as Indian muslim to the audience,,that too in a minute??

That's why I asked for your opinion if the "Villains" were shown as Hindus with saffron headgears and the barber was a Muslim, because I failed to understand who were villains and who were heroes in that video. :)
not the video in question but the movie in the video...where the director was killing off Muslims...why was that necessary for that "director" to put white caps on his villain?

I never even touched the barber and the customer....I have no issues with that...he killed the customer whose mother he knew out of shear anger of what he saw from what the director was filming...

So my question goes to the director (media) not the everyday person (barber) why are villains shown with a white cap? Is it more profitable that way? Or is it a form of brain washing?

:o:how else is the director gonna identify them as Indian muslim to the audience,,that too in a minute??
I answered this repeatedly...and I have made another attempt below your post...kindly read...

Exactly. Highly unrealistic depiction. No normal person would slit the throat of his friend, just because there is a perceived riot on the street.
kela indiat sob hobo parey,,, vote dila ne??
tumi tat ki kori asa?

So my question goes to the director (media) not the everyday person (barber) why are villains shown with a white cap? Is it more profitable that way? Or is it a form of brain washing?
cause (may be) the video is directed towards the Islamophobic section of Indian society..:agree:

Last edited:
cause (may be) the video is directed towards the Islamophobic section of Indian society..:agree:
So you mean to say that directors on purposely go to Islamophobic societies and get people to wear a cap and kill others hoping it wont backslash on society? What are you claiming?

So you mean to say that directors on purposely go to Islamophobic societies and get people to wear a cap and kill others hoping it wont backslash on society? What are you claiming?
well,,i am claiming that a section of our society is islamophobic,,n this video is targeting them:agree:

Back
Top Bottom