What's new

From secular to communal in under 3 minutes

well,,i am claiming that a section of our society is islamophobic,,n this video is targeting them:agree:
I think either you are pretending not to understand my question or are just trolling...either case... Good night!

I think either you are pretending not to understand my question or are just trolling...either case... Good night!
:facepalm:
goddammit woman,,,what r u so angry about??
i am sincerely answering u,,,what is the problem with muslim men wearing skull caps ??

Mala mahit nahin. :o:
iska matlab??o_O(ne pnemayu)
deleted

Last edited:
:facepalm:
goddammit woman,,,what r u so angry about??
i am sincerely answering u,,,what is the problem with muslim men wearing skull caps ??
I am not angry maybe a little annoyed....
I have repeatedly asked it...is regarding the 3min video clip trying to show you how media influences your mind and it shows this by showing the shooting of a movie...and my question comes in regarding the shooting of that movie (the movie in the video)..why the hell would that director (of the movie not the 3 min video) need to show Muslims (men wearing white caps) as bad?? Why no one questions his motives? Does it sell more? Are people more likely to watch a movie where the villain is a Muslim? If not then why the hell did he/ she need to show the villains (men killing other men) wearing a white cap?

How much more details do you need?

I have repeatedly asked it...is regarding the 3min video clip trying to show you how media influences your mind and it shows this by showing the shooting of a movie...and my question comes in regarding the shooting of that movie (the movie in the video)..why the hell would that director (of the movie not the 3 min video) need to show Muslims (men wearing white caps) as bad?? Why no one questions his motives? Does it sell more? Are people more likely to watch a movie where the villain is a Muslim? If not then why the hell did he/ she need to show the villains (men killing other men) wearing a white cap?

damn,,,,so much fuss for nothing......
jaisa ki mainey pehley hi likha,,,the whole 3 min video is intended for Islamophobic Indian audience(who equate muslim=bad),,,thats why,,,,,,,,,
so that they dont equate skull caps to bad things...
on the other hand if u r implying that hindi movies always exclusively depict muslim men as villains,,,then u surely r not a ardent follower of bollywood movies...:agree:

It Means, I don't know & don't call anyone stupid. :angry:
my mistake:(

Last edited:
kela indiat sob hobo parey,,, vote dila ne??
tumi tat ki kori asa?

Nai be, absurd dekhaise. vote keneke diba, in fact moi life ot vote di pua nai except college elections. :P Iyate asu aru kiba kibi kori dingite mur tu logai.;)

Sidak means Sincere...:blink:

Haha. Your Avatar.

Exam time eh?

hey you got Kashmir in your flag wrong :P

Fly you fool

The clear answer is no.

As to the trope of the Muslim Gangster, there was a time when Underworld gangs in Mumbai were dominated by Muslims.

If the director wanted to show a Hindu extremist the director would have chosen a man with a red tilak on his forehead.

It is a short movie, where visuals are supposed to do the talking for you.

So if a man was beaten up by other men and then the Hindu barber kills the Muslim customer, the movie makes no sense. The skull cap is a visual representation that communicates the message whilst being economical with the time and words.

If anything Bollywood is guilty of, Indian movies are guilty of, it is patronization of Muslims.

Corrupt politicians are a trope in Indian films.

Currently the top villains are corrupt corporates.

I cannot speak for Individual biases though.

Last edited:
Ah Ravi you're definitely one of them. one thing i like about atheists is that sometimes they're actually using their heads when most of us are using our emotions.

Maybe because sometimes we get too much defensive when it comes to our religion ???

One thing I hate about Atheists is sometimes they tend to arseholes and act like they know it all :D

Well since we only have an excerpt of the movie (of the movie not the 3 min video) and not the movie itself, it is hard to tell. Maybe the movie was about riots or maybe it was about civil war. Who knows what that movie was about. Point is such scenes if shot are only in those kind of movies, never out of context or deliberate attempt to show Muslims bad.

Last edited:
Please do not say such insensitive things. We must always be sensitive to the feelings of others in pdf. :agree: That is more important than anything else. Do not make such honest observations.

The movie captures the true essence of a barber. The first reaction of a Hindu barbar, after seeing muslims kill a hindu is not to run for cover or down his shutters, but it is to slice off the head of his muslim customer. This most natural and logical reaction of the Hindu barber is correctly and delicately captured in this movie.

This is the reason I do my own shaving with a blunt safety gillet presto disposable blade and do not watch TV when I shave. You never know when you can get the urge to kill yourself after seeing so much violence.

I admit I lol'ed after reading this.

Damn you Manvan.

Back
Top Bottom