What's new

From secular to communal in under 3 minutes

wrong guess:D
hes a hindu baniya afterall :agree:
baniya or no baniya achay buray log har qoum mai hotay hain mere bhai.

I don't dislike hindus as a nation.

there are many rational people on this forum including @hinduguy @Ayush

But sometimes our emotions get the best of us as evident by ayush's reaction and mine.

It was wrong of me to judge him too quickly. I'm sure he won't feel the same when he cools down. :enjoy:

ayush sutta laga. mai bhi 3 upper neechay laga chuka hun. :cheers:

This aap doesn't support videos.:sad:

But I've seen an advertisement of a tea, it was really good. :tup: The advertisement has shown the behaviour or thinking of a Hindu towards Muslim neigbour and her attitude was so positive towards them.

The makers have made it according to the situation in India.
I've also seen a movie which has shown good things about Muslims,I didn't remember the name it was on blast in Mumbai.(maybe :p)
And I guess it isn't about Hindus or Muslims it just shows the mentality of an ordinary man,people's mental state when something bad happen to their community member. Why not try to see the positive aspects?

This aap doesn't support videos.:sad:

But I've seen an advertisement of a tea, it was really good. :tup: The advertisement has shown the behaviour or thinking of a Hindu towards Muslim neigbour and her attitude was so positive towards them.

The makers have made it according to the situation in India.
I've also seen a movie which has shown good things about Muslims,I didn't remember the name it was on blast in Mumbai.(maybe :p)
And I guess it isn't about Hindus or Muslims it just shows the mentality of an ordinary man,people's mental state when something bad happen to their community member. Why not try to see the positive aspects?
no u wrong,,,,this is about hindoos,,,,just hate us,thats what the video is all about

ps= @Durrak
what does ur user id mean
@Sidak hehe,,i know some words

Last edited:
baniya or no baniya achay buray log har qoum mai hotay hain mere bhai.

I don't dislike hindus as a nation.

there are many rational people on this forum including @hinduguy @Ayush

But sometimes our emotions get the best of us as evident by ayush's reaction and mine.

It was wrong of me to judge him too quickly. I'm sure he won't feel the same when he cools down. :enjoy:

ayush sutta laga. mai bhi 3 upper neechay laga chuka hun. :cheers:

Mame ne mera nam ni litta . . hun ji ke fayda ni ab . . o rabbu :cray::cray::cray:

Are you high . It actually showed a Hindu guy killing a his muslim friend not the other way around . Stop being so sensitive about everything islam or muslim .
Are you high...tell that to your countrymen who jumped at what I said about media and how it influences people :tsk:

Pipe down .
That is only for people with Pakistani flags while Indian flag holders get to swing their bats at me for not understanding what I said and then this :
No problems. That's why one had to be created to prolong this inane thread for so long.:tsk:
try because some group of people didnt understand

watch the video before crying . Dear lord .
whose crying? You for sure and your whole group...Read what I wrote and how someone jumped the gun! But of course they are safe from you and again your group of people telling off coz you guys share the same country flag...

Talk to me when you grow balls enough to distinguish right from wrong without looking at the country flag! till then dont quote me!

If the film had shown that some guys with saffron headbands and tilaks on their foreheads beating up a man with a skull cap, and seeing that a Muslim barber kills a Hindu guy, would you find it acceptable?
Again the same question was already repeated by 1 of your Indian countryman....Please read at least 2/3 of a small thread like this before commenting...

All I said (rephrased) This is how media influences you guys, manipulates you guys, takes advantage of you guys...take your pick!

Last edited:
There are problems like this in both countries. denying it won't help.

Let us stand up for what's right !!!

Nobody is denying it mate. It's a fragile peace in many parts of India.

try because some group of people didnt understand

I was referring to the problem, not about who created it. One or many, fact remains that an issue was found where actually none existed.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom