What's new

From secular to communal in under 3 minutes

See I didn't use "gay" in any sentence,it's you who are accusing your friend(Hazzy) . . Girls hardly praise each other so they aren't. :P
I'm not accusing anyone.He's a brother, you're just being jealous.

Cuz the only emotion that comes easily to girls is jealously :P

I'm not accusing anyone.He's a brother, you're just being jealous.

Cuz the only emotion that comes easily to girls is jealously :P

Every emotion comes easily to girls jealousy is not exception :P . .

Of a different note however, its rather interesting that one of the most communal members on Defence.pk, @MBI Munshi comes about preaching about communalism.
Must Bash India Munshi seems to have nothing else to do but dig up negative news about India. I wonder what else does this guy do for a living? :rolleyes:

I beg to disagree. It has to be spoken about, the more people speak about it the more we will be able to spread a modicum of awareness. Saffronisation or Islamisation are evils that need to combated by taking the bull by its horns.

Of a different note however, its rather interesting that one of the most communal members on Defence.pk, @MBI Munshi comes about preaching about communalism.

How the world comes around. ... "Main karu to sala, character dheela hai!" :-):-)
Saffronisation - Please explain.
Please explain this clip. It's from a film called Moosa Khan, which released in 2001 and stars none other than Shaan.

Besides, one must also look at the volume of films produced by the Indian and Pakistani film industries. Anyways, I'm not a fan of Bollywood and will make no effort to defend them anymore.

Which again brings me to the point, that you have every right to feel disappointed with references to Pakistan in our media, but not with respect to Islam or Muslims.
Moosa Khan was very popular in Kashmir. :D

Its in my avatar right? Its on the map right? Let it be...live and let live (Indians' motto) :coffee:

oh you imperialistic mind set give it a break. do not think like that. it is not live and let live :girl_wacko:

But from my opinion it was a good ad to show the influence of media...be it shooting a film, be it running the film in cinemas...it results in hatred when you get a certain picture in your mind...

Thanks for the answers!
yeah and rightly so....
if we are stuck into the nitty gritties of morality/protocols in film making, then say good bye to messages that the films want to convey........song and dance routines wud continue unabated thoh.

Back
Top Bottom