What's new

From secular to communal in under 3 minutes

Well since we only have an except of the movie (of the movie not the 3 min video) and not the movie itself, it is hard to tell. Maybe the movie was about riots or maybe it was about civil war. Who knows what that movie was about. Point is such scenes if shot are only in those kind of movies, never out of context or deliberate attempt to show Muslims bad.
Thank you!! That is 1 of the answers that I was looking for...
I agree with the last part...But are such scenes actually shot in the open and not in studios?!

it was definitely not necessary, but it was the closest represantation of truth.
That I get...but why does the director (man shooting the movie) needed to make such a movie...never mind @Indrani already answered....maybe a movie on riots or civil war...

hey you got Kashmir in your flag wrong :P
Its in my avatar right? Its on the map right? Let it be...live and let live (Indians' motto) :coffee:

But are such scenes actually shot in the open and not in studios?!
u spoke my mind.....and the answer should be no i guess.
regarding demonizing the muslims in india, its going on for decades on, and will be going on for decades to come. although the intensity of demonization is less than in pakistan or Bdesh.
and why their is the demonization ??? inability of the ruling class, corruption, etc etc.......ppl must look sumwhere else so that the netas are safe.
then there will be no problem with pak, no problem with china

Why are you trying to get in the middle of our bromance ??? :D

You wan't me to ??? :ashamed:

EEeEeE. . I want to hear something good about me :ashamed:

Just appeared for exam for the Professional course which I'm pursing....From Monday, my final year exams are starting...:cry:

@halupridol My Bad. :ashamed: The exact meaning of work Durak is Fool and Stupid is Glupetz. :D

Someone asked you? :undecided:

Improve your Urdu :disagree:

thanga khao :tup:

u spoke my mind.....and the answer should be no i guess.
regarding demonizing the muslims in india, its going on for decades on, and will be going on for decades to come. although the intensity of demonization is less than in pakistan or Bdesh.
and why their is the demonization ??? inability of the ruling class, corruption, etc etc.......ppl must look sumwhere else so that the netas are safe.
then there will be no problem with pak, no problem with china
Politics is a dirty game! :astagh::astagh::astagh:

Someone asked you? :undecided:

Improve your Urdu :disagree:

Ain't Interested in Learning or Improving Urdu. In Russian Durak means Fool & @halupridol thought it means stupid, I just told him the correct meaning of it. Further, suggested him not to say so, you may refer to earlier post of mine in this thread. :girl_wacko:

:unsure: filhal zehan mein kuch nai ara...but you are a nice gal...lo g hogi tareef :enjoy:

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Ain't Interested in Learning or Improving Urdu. In Russian Durak means Fool & @halupridol thought it means stupid, I just told him the correct meaning of it. Further, suggested him not to say so, you may refer to earlier post of mine in this thread. :girl_wacko:

Whatever. . . :disagree:

Last edited:
:yahoo: :yahoo:

Whatever. . . :disagree:

MMS-Video-Indian-PM-Asks-Theek-Hai-on-Rape-Statement.jpg

In the studios of course. The whole ad was an illogical exaggeration just like most ads are.
But from my opinion it was a good ad to show the influence of media...be it shooting a film, be it running the film in cinemas...it results in hatred when you get a certain picture in your mind...

Thanks for the answers!

Check the video on this thread and then check the narration of the video on the next page. you'll have an idea about the Rantings some people try to spew out of every good effort.

Every one should watch this vedio - try to respect other religions

@levina @Ravi Nair @Indischer bhai

don't miss this thread :D:D:D
That video comes nowhere near reality and that should be the reason it never got released.And rightly so.
But some on this thread have definitely wasted their energy ranting after having been mislead by this video,unfortunately they're not even Indians. :P

Back
Top Bottom