What's new

From secular to communal in under 3 minutes

And that is the middle name for propaganda! Always show Muslims bad and make life tough for them...

Was the white caps necessary for the director?

If the film had shown that some guys with saffron headbands and tilaks on their foreheads beating up a man with a skull cap, and seeing that a Muslim barber kills a Hindu guy, would you find it acceptable?

And that is the middle name for propaganda! Always show Muslims bad and make life tough for them...

Was the white caps necessary for the director?

Are you high . It actually showed a Hindu guy killing a his muslim friend not the other way around . Stop being so sensitive about everything islam or muslim .

Thats what I said...your media enjoys depicting Muslims as the bad guy...the barber killed based on being brainwashed to think that a man in a cap and shalwar kameez are murderers...that is all i pointed out...Such biased media is bad!! We have similar crap on our side and really crappy media!

watch the video before crying . Dear lord .

1stly, its the 21st century....no one should pose with swords

2ndly, threaten to kill kafirs when they are behaving like one! Kafir means to reject and they clearly have rejected their own faith by posing as whatever you are suggesting...this is why you can never win because you dont even know what a Muslim is...had you known the basics...you could easily expose them and humiliate them for they are far from Islam...but you prefer to be like them and nodd to whatever they declare!

3rdly, if any crazy freak wears a white cap says ALLAH HU AKHBAR does that make him Muslim? What if someones else like one of you posted that politicians are taking advantage of this...how do we know it is not that at work?

Muslims are not blood thirsty animals as you depict them because your media says so! that is your media brainwashing you and you falling for it even when you know it is ! :tsk:

As for the Hindu trying to kill or not...Do you need me to remind you of Tamil Tigers, or maybe even of Gujrat massacre? Or any other such incidents? I did not drag them because I am not here to pollute the thread!

And because of this continuing propaganda.....there is never going to be any form of understanding because you actually believe not even think but believe a Muslim is one who wears a white cap and poses with a sword!

Pipe down .

damn,,,,bro some ppl like sensitive

Good she is a she and not a he or i would have choicest of words .

Back
Top Bottom