What's new

From secular to communal in under 3 minutes

Please explain this clip. It's from a film called Moosa Khan, which released in 2001 and stars none other than Shaan.

Besides, one must also look at the volume of films produced by the Indian and Pakistani film industries. Anyways, I'm not a fan of Bollywood and will make no effort to defend them anymore.

Which again brings me to the point, that you have every right to feel disappointed with references to Pakistan in our media, but not with respect to Islam or Muslims.

1stly dear God what bad quality...the reason why I dont watch Pakistani films! Strange you should watch such stuff :disagree:

2ndly, I dont know any of the actors or actress even...and believe me at least 50- 60% Pakistanis did not used to watch Pakistani films at least not until recent better films...but def nothing before 2005 or 2006 or even as recent as 2010...Our industry is low budget because not many watch it...

3rdly, the volume is what I pointed out....because our people were not interested in that industry hence look at the quality and hence there is no use what they make their plot very few even ever watch it!

4thly, about the Muslim issue...why dont I have right to be disappointed when your films only promote what the West want you to promote Muslims as villains or why is soo important for a director to make sure the villains wear the white cap and have azan in the background?

How would you feel if our Pakistani films over and over and over put the pooja ram and whatever sound behind every evil scene? or when someone is going to kill an innocent?

That's just a one racist movie, Pakistani movies are generally allowed to have liberal use of racist slurs against Hindus although they won't allow depiction of drinking in movies. One such movie was Pakistani movie Border starring the same actor Shan using the racist slur "Hindu kutte" numerous times in the movie. And these Pakistanis lecture others about equality and respect. :wacko:

I guess I'll have to watch this movie as well. Moosa Khan was an epic shocker. I doubt if any other movie can come close to that.

That's just a one racist movie, Pakistani movies are generally allowed to have liberal use of racist slurs against Hindus although they won't allow depiction of drinking in movies. One such movie was Pakistani movie Border starring the same actor Shan using the racist slur "Hindu kutte" numerous times in the movie. And these Pakistanis lecture others about equality and respect. :wacko:
It surprises me that Indians know something is crap yet they will rush to watch it! :disagree: unbelievable! I know our film industry is crap and hence I have not watched a single Pakistani film till date!

Because Abrahamic religions has forceful expansionist attitude ......
then why nothing with the Christian cross? Or the Star of David ? Why not a Bollywood movie on say Israel and what they are doing in Gaza? See what your media does? Selective propagation!

1stly dear God what bad quality...the reason why I dont watch Pakistani films! Strange you should watch such stuff :disagree:

2ndly, I dont know any of the actors or actress even...and believe me at least 50- 60% Pakistanis did not used to watch Pakistani films at least not until recent better films...but def nothing before 2005 or 2006 or even as recent as 2010...Our industry is low budget because not many watch it...

3rdly, the volume is what I pointed out....because our people were not interested in that industry hence look at the quality and hence there is no use what they make their plot very few even ever watch it!

4thly, about the Muslim issue...why dont I have right to be disappointed when your films only promote what the West want you to promote Muslims as villains or why is soo important for a director to make sure the villains wear the white cap and have azan in the background?

How would you feel if our Pakistani films over and over and over put the pooja ram and whatever sound behind every evil scene? or when someone is going to kill an innocent?

Do you have any figures to suggest that such films have poor viewership? In any case, that's not the point, since many anti-Pakistan films are also poorly received and are eventually flops. What matters more is that such films are made in Pakistan too and by some of their best artists.

I'd like to know a few such films which automatically play the Azaan in the background everytime a Muslim villian comes on screen. Which are the anti-Islam movies of Bollywood that you speak of? Any leads here?

I have no problems with Pakistan showing Hindu villains and having mantras in the background. It's not like the average Pakistani has any better opinion about Hindus as it is.

Do you have any figures to suggest that such films have poor viewership? In any case, that's not the point, since many anti-Pakistan films are also poorly received and are eventually flops. What matters more is that such films are made in Pakistan too and by some of their best artists.
Have you seen our industry back then when such movies were made and now when a different type of movie are made? I guess not...
I'd like to know a few such films which automatically play the Azaan in the background everytime a Muslim villian comes on screen. Which are the anti-Islam movies of Bollywood that you speak of? Any leads here?
Some of Sanjay Dutt movies and for American there were 2 and I think 1 was sued...not sure but after that we never heard of it...does Bollywood need a similar response from its secular population?
I have no problems with Pakistan showing Hindu villains and having mantras in the background. It's not like the average Pakistani has any better opinion about Hindus as it is.
But the fact is we never do that!

Because in India Islam is seen as a threat by majority Hindus based on their past experiences and history.
And dont you think it is the same here in Pakistan? Only we dont linger on it coz we know we have a separate nation now and we should move on!

Have you seen our industry back then when such movies were made and now when a different type of movie are made? I guess not...
Some of Sanjay Dutt movies and for American there were 2 and I think 1 was sued...not sure but after that we never heard of it...does Bollywood need a similar response from its secular population?

But the fact is we never do that!

Didn't I just say that Waar is no better in this regard?

There are so many Sanjay Dutt movies. Which ones exactly? If you're accusing Indian movies of anti-Islamic portrayal, you also need to have concrete proof to back it up.

Never is again a strong word. Watch Moosa Khan. I'll give you a dozen counts at least of heinous insult to Brahmins and Hindus.

After watching the Pakistani movie Pakistanis still think Indians implement Sati and all and debate based on the movie scenes they saw ..... :lol:

Seen most of the posters taking example of that movie here :pop:
Well I honestly had never seen that movie...That is not my business if someone goes on youtube like you Indians and find Indians giving such stupid comments on a youtube video ...seriously nice way to head to development :tup:

Hinduism is not a threat we are peaceful people .... :D
Thats not even my business you brought in Abrahamic faiths not Hinduism...it isnt a part of Abrahamic faiths!

Didn't I just say that Waar is no better in this regard?
Havent watched it so wont comment..
There are so many Sanjay Dutt movies. Which ones exactly? If you're accusing Indian movies of anti-Islamic portrayal, you also need to have concrete proof to back it up.
I dont waste my neurons memorizing irrelevant names but are you denying it? That bollywood has produced such movies?
Never is again a strong word. Watch Moosa Khan. I'll give you a dozen counts at least of heinous insult to Brahmins and Hindus.
I dont even know who he is...if you know he has done something stupid then why are you encouraging me to watch stupid things? Is that how they do it in India? Watch all the garbage? I know when not to waste my time in watching garbage

could someone please translate in short what they are talking about until that scene outside starts?
youtube captions are only available in italian.
edit: Bhachi @Talon , help please :D

Last edited:
I suggest the references to Pakistan are curbed as the usual diversion or more Pink robes will follow.

I suggest the references to Pakistan are curbed as the usual diversion or more Pink robes will follow.
Damn when did you pop in? couldnt you come earlier took me 10 mins to translate that crappy video clip!! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom