What's new

From Islamaphobia to Sinophobia?

O Dildar Yaar meray PaaJee,

First and far most you take very good care of yoruself... Avoid Humans!

Secondly, after reading so much mudslinging by the posters... it is saddening that none of the esteemd poster, who a!re supposed to be rather extremely intelligent... have bothered to model the situation and the possible aftermath...

We are looking at something very nasty here.... in which Century such a thing happened?

Either we cannablise each other at the GlobalScale or we become baday de puttar and find some remanents of Humanity...

Do forgive yours truly for saying but Humans are full of Sh*t!

The Entire Humanity has Blood on its hands and neither of us is without a blame...but it takes Soul to accept...

Seeing Bella Italia like this and what is coming to Pakistan... you just take good care of yourself...

Mangus

Thanks.
Take care of yourself and family.
Allah sab kay haal per rehm farmaye.

@Indus Pakistan

PakBrother mine,

Anti-Sinoism
is real for sometime and now it is going to grow further no doubt.

The SinoAmerican TradeWar
was just a manifestation of this...

We need to understand the consequences for us and OurLand... and of course, the ThirdWorld....

China became the defacto deriver/motor of the WorldEconomy in the aftermath of 2008 FinCrisis...it saved ASEAN in the earlier currency crisis of the 90s as well....

When we talk about China we are not talking about the mainland China alone...but the China and ASEAN as well... in terms of economy.... it is one economic integerated space.

A couple of years ago data showed that the Chinese tourist spent $200+Bln abroad... and the lust for Euro/American brands is unstoppable in China as in JP... status symbols of the rich and aspiring... and then mutual trade between China and the CombinedWest is not going to be replaced that easily...

Just a food for thought if Chinese economy slows down the global economy will suffer...same as in the case of the US.

Low end manufacturing has been leaving China for sometime now... as the wage rise and environmental conditions changed the PRC policies... BD's boom of nicker exports is a tiny example.. China has moved up the ValueChain. G5 is but a tiny example...

Now if the CombinedWest stops trading with China...who are they going to trade with? India? Pakistan? ME?

The world is rather too intertwined that it is not that easy for one side to take unilateral actions... for now the OrangeBall will do his rhetoric and the ChineseMedia will counter it...

Virus is a Virus because it is a Virus...and apparently it is mutating... the situation of Bella Italia is rather painful to watch.

And yes, there is going be public hatred towards the Chinese in the West
... and this might also result in some hatecrimes too...

What we are going to do? Pakistan is now in effective lockdown and we might soon seen the First Peak of the infection and its results.... @RescueRanger @masterchief_mirza @BHarwana

Can the world afford a major Conflict? Who will suffer the most?

Pakistan was just about ready to breath economically given the state of damage the EconomicTerrorism did to OurLand...and with this pandemic we are going to face deep recession...

That there is an existential Agnst regarding the Rise of China in the western world is a given...and understandable... imagine you have a business...and market share ...and then someone else comes along and takes a major share of your business...

It is the NEED of this DarkHour that both the CombinedWest and China come together and develop a framework of the new Financial Architecture that is acceptable to all...

This will only work if the G30 meeting/conference is held and a NewGlobalDeal is made to kick start the GlobalDevelopment Project...

Post pandemic the GlobalPoverty shall see new accuteness and naturally Rise in HumanMisery!

Can we afford the repeat of WW2?

In that time the nature and number of weapons was far less than we have today...not talking about WMDz here...

I do hope that the better sense pervails... the CombinedWest can keep its life-style and for that GlobalSouth also needs to develop...

Recession this time is not going to be like FinCrisis... we need a new GlobalSocialContract!

Mangus

@Slav Defence @dbc @PakSword @WebMaster @KAL-EL @Shotgunner51 @Dubious @Signalian @Major Sam @blain2 @Horus @The Eagle @Irfan Baloch

Can you confirm this? If what you say is true then remember to post the links to the evidence here.

He doesn't have them. Many Indian Hindus have lately so much love for Israel and general hate against Muslims. It is a new phenomena.

There is a reason why Ghazwa-e-Hind was promised to us (Muslims).

He doesn't have them. Many Indian Hindus have lately so much love for Israel and general hate against Muslims. It is a new phenomena.

There is a reason why Ghazwa-e-Hind was promised to us (Muslims).

No thanks. Looking at how abnormally ugly and physically repulsive indians are, I'd prefer to be nowhere near them. However I am open to the idea of Ghazwa-e-Brazil/Colombia/Lebanon............;)

I hope they can really differentiate between East Asian and South East Asian. Some South East Asian are also look East Asian. My aunt living in US working as teacher has a light skin with Mongoloid feature despite has larger eyes and her husband, a native Indonesian, has a Chinese eyes. One of her son has his husband eye. She wears Hijab and has lived in US since early 2000.

Most Native Indonesian have larger eyes and brown skin but still with Mongoloid look like this

Dian Sastrowardoyo (actress)

dian_sastro.jpg

Some are light skin

Sri Mulyani (Finance Minister)
sri-mulyani-e1538050381808.jpg

If they cant differentiate, it means we will be prosecuted 2 times, after 9/11 and now this Coronavirus :taz:

No thanks. Looking at how abnormally ugly and physically repulsive indians are, I'd prefer to be nowhere near them. However I am open to the idea of Ghazwa-e-Brazil/Colombia/Lebanon............;)

Ghazwa-e-Hind has nothing to do with looks. Come'n bro :lol:

With the new govt in India, anti-Muslim hysteria is on the rise. Let us hope they change it.

This Chinese virus brought havoc upon the world but this doesn't mean that all Chinese people are responsible for the fact that the Chinese destroyed the world economy....Ofcourse, China is responsible...but not all Chinese

Stop trolling every thread with your predictable agenda. Many western nations indulge in grotesque culinary practices also - just as abhorrent as this. Even the mighty pseudo-democracy itself is infested with brutalities like this..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadhimai_festival

https://www.gulftoday.ae/news/2020/01/17/one-dead-dozens-injured-at-india-bull-taming-festival

As an aside, I often wonder why jalikattu practitioners are not victims of beef lynching mobs. I welcome any explanation as to this contradictory phenomenon.

I have said the same thing once to some ANP, MQM, and Sindhi communists here in the US.

It makes sense.

I also don't buy Indian/Israeli products, so I can say whatever I like about India/Gangudesh and Israel/Apartheid state.

I hope they can really differentiate between East Asian and South East Asian. Some South East Asian are also look East Asian. My aunt living in US working as teacher has a light skin with Mongoloid feature despite has larger eyes and her husband, a native Indonesian, has a Chinese eyes. One of her son has his husband eye. She wears Hijab and has lived in US since early 2000.

Most Native Indonesian have larger eyes and brown skin but still with Mongoloid look like this

Dian Sastrowardoyo (actress)

dian_sastro.jpg

Some are light skin

Sri Mulyani (Finance Minister)
sri-mulyani-e1538050381808.jpg

If they cant differentiate, it means we will be prosecuted 2 times, after 9/11 and now this Coronavirus :taz:

I think many Indonesians will be classified as East Asian to many Americans, except maybe women who wear hijab.

Most guys or hijab less women would be able to easily fit someplace between Hispanics and East Asian people due to light skin color. They could be confused for Filipinos too.

Malaysians however tend to be darker and have a more South Asian look.

Ofcourse as soon as you guys take selfies and make peace signs, you will be declared East Asian. Lol.

Its about time, I think we Muslims need a break from all the hate after the Soviet Union collapse, now they need to focus on the new kid in town...

We are still the main course, brother. The fire is still burning high.

Currently China is just an extra dish.

Don't underestimate the Western capability to hate. Look at the history of Blacks and Native Americans.

They can hate us both at the same time.

It makes it all the more incumbent on us to unite against the coming challenges and work together with China.

We are still the main course, brother. The fire is still burning high.

Currently China is just an extra dish.

Don't underestimate the Western capability to hate. Look at the history of Blacks and Native Americans.

They can hate us both at the same time.

It makes it all the more incumbent on us to unite against the coming challenges and work together with China.

I am fine with that, but I wouldn't want Chinese citizens in our territory UNLESS they are Muslims or convert to Islam.

Back
Top Bottom