What's new

From Harappa to Pakistan - 4,000 Year Journey

PDF has these threads like clockwork once every 6 to 9 months going by the archives.

Guaranteed 30 odd pages if gaali galoch does not get it prematurely locked.

Nice tribal photos too.

It's brilliant to have a platform like PDF.

How else would we get to know these things?

Priceless ....

Cheers, Doc
aavo parsi saib :lol:

Did you even bother to read the link I posted? Finding DNA relation to something that does not exist is extremely difficult, though we have established cultural/religious similarities between IVC and present day Indians. Great Dharmic civilizations!

This time, please read this before commenting: http://www.ancient.eu/article/230/

It only confirms religious connections between india & Harappa. That is neither here nor there. Albania and Pakistan are both Muslim countries but don't have a racial or genetic connection.

WHERE is the evidence that indians have a racial, genetic and dna connection to the Harappans as a lot of indians on PDF claim? If you can't find it then you are all liars and fantasists.

Thank you!
Finally!
At least someone provided a study and not conjecture and heresay!
I mean the last 6 pages could have been debated on the above link instead of race, color and blatant bigotry.

This is very interesting!

Thanks, this is the only acceptable evidence we have at this point, in which case, perhaps you can now understand why it might irk me if an East or Central Indian says I have no relation to my own ancestors!

Disclaimer: I hate racism to the bone. I claim no superiority over another human being.

My left cheek in the right lighting looks Turkish.

Cheers, Doc
congratulations :lol:

i am applying bleach to my eyes right now to get my blue eyes back, how else i can prove my self better than mukabhai ambani ? :lol:

congratulations :lol:

i am applying bleach to my eyes right now to get my blue eyes back, how else i can prove my self better than mukabhai ambani ? :lol:

Pity I have no color photos of my baby left cheek.

My mom told me it had multiple dimples too.

Cheers, Doc

Any thoughts on post #112?
congrats !

generally awans i know here claims that awans were ancient Afghan tribe that migrated to punjab in Medieval period. as your homeland is closer to KPK/Afghanistan.

Thanks, this is the only acceptable evidence we have at this point, in which case, perhaps you can now understand why it might irk me if an East or Central Indian says I have no relation to my own ancestors!

Disclaimer: I hate racism to the bone and fought against racists in my younger days. I claim no superiority over another human being.

No I completely get it.
But any discussion has to be made through rational and scientific analysis.
For one to be great, you don't need to show others down or in bad light. And that is the problem with the way material is presented here on PDF.

Just to reiterate:
My argument was that without DNA links to the Harappans, direct ancestry cannot be drawn. In which case, the history belongs to the land, not the people. Though some here were claiming so simply based on current geography. Which is why I gave the example of Constantinople.

No one in this thread presented the study you did, but instead went on tangents of race, color, religion, racial epithets to prove their point.
I'm glad you at least took the effort to dig this up.
You should be proud of your people!

And to end, we need more people like you in Pakistan! What Pakistanis don't realize is that its much easier to make compromises with friends than with enemies.
So the friendlier we get and understand each other, the more chances of solving our issues.
Keep it up Sher!

Main 46 ka hun. Bees saal ka beta hai. Profile me galti ho gayi.

Cheers, Doc

Oh okay, Uncle. You are old enough to be my dad (Sorry for making you feel old :P), so you already have my respect there. Plus reading some of your posts on other threads I believe you have a more progressive attitude than many Pakistanis and Indians on PDF, in which case, so saal geo!

Oh okay, Uncle. You are old enough to be my dad (Sorry for making you feel old :P), so you already have my respect there. Plus reading some of your posts on other threads I believe you have a more progressive attitude than many Pakistanis and Indians on PDF, in which case, so saal geo!

Most guys my generation (even here, both sides) do.

Some of the older ones from "some" countries are really bitter.

The 20s and early 30s guys here are the worst. Sadly.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom