What's new

Friends .Who is the Kalash people?

You hindu fool.

My tribe were one of the first Muslim community in the subcontinent. And even though some of us lived in India pre-partition, there is not 1 person from my tribe that is a hindu today. Unlike jatts and gujjars. :lol:

I feel sorry for your tribe. I feel sorry that we couldn't save your tribe from Islam. :(

You Hindus are despised because of your treatment to your own fellow Hindus.

Indian casteism is why we consider you inferior.

You guys are the ones always harping on about how we are all human.

So you are still stuck up in 'that' area.Friend except some remote villages in North India .All others are change.Seems you dont know anything about new India
Friends stay on the topic.Dont derail this thread.I ask for a good contribution from Pakistani friends here.Does any one here meet Kalash people ?After all they are your fellow Pakistanis

What is this? Derailing this topic .Guys please be serious

You ugly yendian, my grandfather was kashmiri.

Show your face. :lol:

Again there you go again :lol: Bro i hate to break it to you but you ain't good looking, like at all :lol:
I'm being polite. You can't offend me looking like you do. Your ancestors were slaves of my ancestors (Dogras) btw. Kneel down bit.ch ::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, all Pakistanis have two legs and two eyes which are very similar to the Europeans. Europe's long lost tribe. Shouldn't all Pakistani emigrate to Europe ?

I think you are trolling.

What he meant to say was, Pakistanis look nothing like pee drinking, dark skinned monkey indians. :P

Their history is a myth but widely claimed to be descendants of Greeks.

As you have already read the wiki page.. It is good that you carry your research from YouTube videos if you are so interested about it. There are plenty of good documentaries on Kalash people telecasted on TV from time to time.

kalash people - YouTube

Ah well. somebody answered this question.

I think they are a fascinating people.

Of course Taliban bastards threatened to wipe them out too.

Again there you go again :lol: Bro i hate to break it to you but you ain't good looking, like at all :lol:
I'm being polite. You can't offend me looking like you do. Your ancestors were slaves of my ancestors (Dogras) btw. Kneel down bit.ch ::rofl::rofl:

It's sad. I am not talking about looking good.

I am asking you to show your face.

And you will not.

hahahahaha.

What is the reason?

We all know.

The Kalash are similar to the Nuristani people of Afghanistan. They are not decedents of any Alexander's soldiers. This propaganda has been propagated by Macedonian and Greek historians who are both wrong.

Their culture, language and religion shows signs of old Indo-European Pagan beliefs. These people gives us the clue as to how ancient Indo-European people lived and what religions they practiced.

Timur tried to convert these people to Islam during his raids but failed many times. Nuristanis were eventually forcibly converted to Islam by an Afghan king. Even Babur didn't interfere with them. Their numbers dropped dramatically in Pakistan as many younger ones chose to migrate to larger cities for jobs and eventually lost their culture.

pretty much this.

@Jaanbaz thanks dude.

It's sad. I am not talking about looking good.

I am asking you to show your face.

And you will not.

hahahahaha.

What is the reason?

We all know.

Actually, it is better to not even show your real name here.

security reasons and all that.

Back
Top Bottom