What's new

Friends .Who is the Kalash people?

I never claimed to look like a "White person" duh. :D In fact, inasmuch as I am an extremely fair skinned Indian, I get rather offended when mistakened for White. I could pass for a Eurasian but being mistakened for a White person is simply offensive to me.

I have nothing to prove to you. It is against my better sensibility to post my picture on an internet forum. This is an entertainmnet forum to me. My views here are sometimes disdainful when I am trolling and I would hate to have some person come up to me to confront me about my views if they should ever meet with me at an airport somewhere. Thanks for the invite though ;)

So you are bullshitting.

Whether I am black or white, I am proud of what I am. That is the difference between you me.

My heart is gold.

-Chaudhry saab

Post your pic bro.

I don't find my skin color fair or dark, because it changes with whatever climate I'm in. It's an asset to me.

If you ask me what color my skin is, I always say gold.

And trust me, I have family members that would blow you out of the water in terms of looking like a white person, but again this means nothing to me. White or black is nothing. You Indians have different facial features from us.

If you think I am wrong, please post your picture. I was brave enough to post mine. :)

All the girlies on this forum be hitting up my email.

What about you? :lol:

I just find it odd that you keep insulting other people's looks as if you are some model. It's very mysterious. You look timid in your photos so I it's a bit funny as well. The fact that you keep bringing up skin colour reveals an inferiority complex. I mean I am light skinned too but why should I brag about it? A man who brags about his skin colour is no man.

So you are bullshitting.

Whether I am black or white, I am proud of what I am. That is the difference between you me.

My heart is gold.

-Chaudhry saab

How exactly am I "bullshitting" Aslam ?? If you cared to read my earlier post you would realize that the highlighted part of your post is my point. It was you who was being racist by identifying all Africans as dark skinned and "less attractive" in your comparison of Indians to them. Your sudden 360 degree change is mind baffling. Are you now a reformed racist ? :D

I just find it odd that you keep insulting other people's looks as if you are some model. It's very mysterious. You look timid in your photos so I it's a bit funny as well. The fact that you keep bringing up skin colour reveals an inferiority complex. I mean I am light skinned too but why should I brag about it? A man who brags about his skin colour is no man.

I am a very reserved person. And outside of the internet, quite the gentleman. But I am a desi bandaa. Have grew up playing kabaadi, koshti.

I am always calm, but when I get angry, I am explosive.

A Chaudhry is a Chaudhry.

From fighting opposing villages to being subdued by 5 Punjab police sipahis.

If I were to be honest, I don't care much for looks, but by how people behave. You Indians behave like animals on this site, and I put you down for it. That's the truth.

I am willing to meet any Indian member living in the US, from this site.

I know, KALAY :D

Relax nobody cares about skin colours up until they're wheatish. After that it's black man's territory :D

Ok GHORA:D:D.
For you view Indians are dark skinned ,African features.But they reperesent about 60 crores of India. But there is 50 crores of people where middle class Indians form and I also from that middle class community and also fairer than peoples and friends in our area .And Kerala is not a Europe.
Any way stay on topic

My dear converted RazPak :astagh::astagh::astagh:

Is it really you or some one hack your profile..

You hindu fool.

My tribe were one of the first Muslim community in the subcontinent. And even though some of us lived in India pre-partition, there is not 1 person from my tribe that is a hindu today. Unlike jatts and gujjars. :lol:

Ok GHORA:D:D
For you view Indians are dark skinned ,African features.But they reperesent about 60 crores of India. But there is 50 crores of people where middle class Indians form and I also from that middle class community and also fairer than peoples and friends in our area .And Kerala is not a Europe.
Any way stay on topic

Bro there is no need to feel bad for having dark skin or light skin. Both represent part of human phenotypic diversity. Imagine how boring the world would be if everyone were the same colour? :)

Skin colour of human changes according to their climate condition.Europe have colder climate.So thousands of years mutation change their skin color.Just check when these peoples color when they work regularly in Africa .First tanned and then starting to dark.

In fact, some of the Afrikaner folk in South Africa are so browned (not tanned since this is now their natural complexion) that they pass for Indians with blonde hair :D

Indians are inferior to Pakistanis.

Looks are something we troll you yendians with.

The reason we consider you inferior is your small hearts and jealousy.

You hindu fool.

My tribe were one of the first Muslim community in the subcontinent. And even though some of us lived in India pre-partition, there is not 1 person from my tribe that is a hindu today. Unlike jatts and gujjars. :lol:

Idiot, he was talking about your conversion from a racist to a self proclaimed humanist. No need to bring religion into everything. What is it with you and religion anyways? Are you so insecure about your identity as a Muslim that you have to continously bash Hinduism and other religions ?

Indians are inferior to Pakistanis.

Looks are something we troll you yendians with.

The reason we consider you inferior is your small hearts and jealousy.

Stay on the topic .Otherwise post will report to Mods.These is not about India and Pakistan

Idiot, he was talking about your conversion from a racist to a self proclaimed humanist. No need to bring religion into everything. What is it with you and religion anyways? Are you so insecure about your identity as a Muslim that you have to continously bash Hinduism and other religions ?

You Hindus are despised because of your treatment to your own fellow Hindus.

Indian casteism is why we consider you inferior.

You guys are the ones always harping on about how we are all human.

Dude, do you really live in Zimbabwe???

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom