What's new

Friends .Who is the Kalash people?

their ancestors intermarried with greek soldiers and few soldiers stayed back soo their descendants are called kalash

their ancestors intermarried with greek soldiers and few soldiers stayed back soo their descendants are called kalash

Even the present day Greek don't look a lot like these people. They are part of an ancient strain of humanity. They are - pardon the expression, the closest thing to human 'living fossils', although maybe one should not use that somewhat indecent term for any human.

Before these folks get extinct by intermarriage - studies should be done about them (origins, migrations etc.). I don't know if a study (or some) were done.

Eventually they will cease to exist, because marrying cousins to cousins has the inevitable result of the gene pool dying down.

Even the present day Greek don't look a lot like these people. They are part of an ancient strain of humanity. They are - pardon the expression, the closest thing to human 'living fossils', although maybe one should not use that somewhat indecent term for any human.

They are just a group of ancient Indo-Europeans who somehow got isolated from the rest of the world and maintained their genetic isolation until modern times.

Similar to the Andamanese islanders - these guys maintained their pure ASI genepool unlike their mainland cousins due to geographical isolation.

Before these folks get extinct by intermarriage - studies should be done about them (origins, migrations etc.). I don't know if a study (or some) were done.

Eventually they will cease to exist, because marrying cousins to cousins has the inevitable result of the gene pool dying down.

1st u r a bengali 2nd thsi group is not residing in bangladesh 3rd it is livin in Pakistan and we Pakistanis know better about these people so accept our version and be quiet or remain jealous of us for having fair skin people :P

1st u r a bengali 2nd thsi group is not residing in bangladesh 3rd it is livin in Pakistan and we Pakistanis know better about these people so accept our version and be quiet or remain jealous of us for having fair skin people :P

Thik hai bhai. I notice however that I have fairer skin than most Pakistanis I have met so far.

Should I still be jealous? Very confusing......;)

Thik hai bhai. I notice however that I have fairer skin than most Pakistanis I have met so far.

Should I still be jealous? Very confusing......;)

hahaha then may b u were one of our brother left in Bangladesh :P

Back
Top Bottom