What's new

Friends .Who is the Kalash people?

Indians are all white looking 6 feet tall nordic people on the internet, but when you ask them to post their pictures, they don't.

I wonder why?

:lol:

Indians are all white looking 6 feet tall nordic people on the internet, but when you ask them to post their pictures, they don't.

I wonder why?

But you guys are 6ft tall whitish ex arab, chengez khan dna mixed, wearing salwar kamiz upto ankles with chappal.

I wonder why?

Perhaps they are not as shortsighted as one Pakistani member who did and had the floodgates of Hell opened to him ? :D

I am only 5'11. But other than that yea. :lol:

Jhoot. You don't look 5'11 in your pic. More like 4'9 :D

Perhaps they are not as shortsighted as one Pakistani member who did and had the floodgates of Hell opened to him ? :D

Or perhaps they are not comfortable with themselves and their lies...

I already showed everyone what I am.

All I am receiving is posts of Indians saying how they are whiter, taller and stronger than me, but they don't want to show their own pics. :lol:

All I am receiving is posts of Indians saying how they are whiter, taller and stronger than me, but they don't want to show their own pics. :lol:

I am whiter than you bro, and I don't have a monobrow either :rofl:

They are lying to you Raza Ali. Evil Yindoos with their Chanakya type mentality. They set a monkey trap for you. :D

Don't stress , you are the tallest and fairest of them all on PDF :D

I seen your pics dude. Stop playin. :rofl:

Yeah exactly, you look like this bro"w" unfortunately :lol:

av0A6GX_700b_v1.jpg

Earliest wave: Almost 100,000 years ago, Our ancestors traveled from Africa-->Arab-->India-->Indonasia-->Australia (You can find those descendant in Australia, Andaman)

It's from East Africa > Andaman > India

The southern parts of India were populated first.

Back
Top Bottom