What's new

Friends .Who is the Kalash people?

You brought it up.

I never insulted you. :lol:

No doubt Indians are ugly bunch. At least they also think they are ugly, i will explain how. Only good looking Indians are punjabi khatris who origin is Pakistan. The reason i said only good looking is because these people despite being just 1 million out of 1.3 billion dominate TV and Movie industry. But how they dominate? Because Indian origin people themselves don't want normal Indians for leading roles in movies and tv serials. Racist bharotis :pakistan:

These people hardly ever mix with other Indians to escape further ugliness.

Nuristani people, the former red kafirs, cousins of kalasha,
KHcgphujmREx.jpg

2556374-L.jpg

afghanistankabulgirlen.jpg

_boy-from-nuristan-afghanistan-1990.jpg

nuristanigirl.jpg

2itq52g.jpg

KHcgphujmREx.jpg

2556374-L.jpg

nuristanigirl.jpg

2itq52g.jpg

KHcgphujmREx.jpg

2556374-L.jpg

nuristanigirl.jpg

2itq52g.jpg

KHcgphujmREx.jpg

2556374-L.jpg

nuristanigirl.jpg

2itq52g.jpg

KHcgphujmREx.jpg

2556374-L.jpg

nuristanigirl.jpg

2itq52g.jpg

blond/lightbrown/brunette hair, blue eyes, green eyes, light brown eyes, hazel eyes, etc are very common ALL OVER Pakistan, especially KPK, Punjab, Baluchistan
My friend I have never ever seen a Punjabi with a light skin leave aside light skin and eyes. Pushtoon whether in Afghanistan or Pakistan are brown mostly but they some of their tribes have fair skin but they rarely have coloured eyes and hair. Saying Pushtoons or Punjabis to Kalash is like saying Pushtoons are South Indians because some Tamils look Pathan. Majority of Kalash have fair skin and the frequency of coloured eyes and hairs is higher than Punjabis and Pushtoons.

genetically they are South Asians. ;) BTW In the past, I have seen certain thread where Pakistanis were posting pictures of Kalash people claiming as the photo of ordinary Pakistanis and begging Iranians to consider Pakistanis as a Caucasian race. :omghaha::omghaha:
Genetically they are not south Asian. They are genetically similar to Nuristanis.

They don't look like Iranians or Slavs or Pashtuns. Although the region had been historically inhabited by East Iranian people.
Iranians are brown people while Kalash are fair skinned but even then Kalash are not as light skinned as northern Europeans.

Thats funny. Chitral was part of Afghanistan and ended up in Pakistan due to durand line treaty of 1893. As you can see they are related to nooristan people, so they are more of faces of Afghanistan than pakistan whose most of the population is characteristically brown and desi looking.

Thats funny. Chitral was part of Afghanistan and ended up in Pakistan due to durand line treaty of 1893. As you can see they are related to nooristan people, so they are more of faces of Afghanistan than pakistan whose most of the population is characteristically brown and desi looking.
Chitral was an Independent states throughout most of history. It was never a part of Afghanistan however some parts of Afghanistan have been parts of Chitral.

Kalash are Dardic group and majority of Dardic people are in Kashmir, other people with similar look converted to Islam so are not as well known. Nuristan is small province bordering Chitral. Afghan themselves are mulato hybrid brown/mongloid race with ASI genes in them when it comes Afghan pathans and Mongloid genes in Tajiks, Uzbeks etc

Here is Afghan people Admixture

Afghan Dataset | Harappa Ancestry Project

And here is Pakistani pashtun admixture

Pathan/Pashtun Admixture Results | Harappa Ancestry Project

The main difference is Pakistani pashtuns don't have mongloid genes and instead have higher ASI to compensate. While Afghan pashtuns have been mixing with tajiks, uzbeks and now also got some mongloid genes which were left by Mongols.

By the way ASI mean south indian in the site.
Dardic is a linguistic group not an ethnic one. Kashmiris don't look like Kalash.

Hardly 3000... yes three thousand people live in some isolated place,pakistanis projected themselves as Aryan race,Alexanders and Seculars and what not.btw i don't think they will survive next decade.... :rofl::rofl:

Google: Parsis

60,000+ Parsis who follows ZOROASTRIAN religion persecuted in Iran were runaway and settled in different parts of India.Never ever Indians or our Presstitute media boast about Indians are Aryans and great saviors of Zoroastrian religion etc.
If by Aryan means fair skin, light hair and eyes then they are more Aryan than say Punjabis, Pushtoons and Persians.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom