What's new

Friends of Turkey: A light-hearted thread.

@WebMaster @waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @The Eagle

Can someone prevent these two idiots from trying to derail my thread over and over again with their inferiority complexes?

Pakistanis and Turks are friends, some people need to accept reality and move on.

Good relations between Pakistan and Turkey is only a threat to the enemies of Pakistan.

----------

Last edited:
Let this thread belongs to those common men and women of Turkey and Pakistan. Let us not discuss political, and ethnic issues. Just focus on Islamic brotherhood, culture, tradition, food and various ceremonies.

Brother, stop feeding the troll.

Webmaster has just asked you all to stop the discussions.

You are free to take it to Whatever or another thread. Reply to him there, but not here.

-------

@WebMaster this @Yankee-stani is not heeding your words and continuing to derail the thread, the other one is @Indus Pakistan .

Can you please thread-ban them so that I can bring it back to its purpose?
Let this thread belongs to those common men and women of Turkey and Pakistan. Let us not discuss political, and ethnic issues. Just focus on Islamic brotherhood, culture, tradition, food and various ceremonies.

They have an agenda, just leave them.

Last edited:
I am in Turkey at the moment.most of the well versed Turks you talk to here have expectations from Pakistans nuclear capability..
Secondly dont form your opinion on tip hoarders around sultan ahmet and other tourist areas...goto uskudar and beyond to experience the turk lifestyle.

Last edited:
Turkey is a secular country and Western lifestyle is common. But since Erdogan came to power, there has been a growing concern for Islamic ideology and the unity of the Muslim world. Mosques are being settled. I love the fact that Turkey is raising its voice in support of the Muslims of Palestine and Kashmir. I wish and pray for a web platform in Turkey for my pen moment and web campaign for Pak-Turkish relations and unity of the Ummah. My heartly love for all Turk brothers and sisters here:pakistan::turkey:

Last edited:
I am in Turkey at the moment.most of the well versed Turks you talk to here have expectations from Pakistans nuclear capability..
Secondly dont form your opinion on tip hoarders around sultan ahmet and other tourist areas...goto uskudar and beyond to experience the turk lifestyle.

I am very much looking forward to a trip to Turkey in the near future. One of my best friends lives in rural Turkey, so I would love to experience that lifestyle.

Being Punjabi, I always felt attracted to the simple life of villages and farms.

Turkey is a secular country and Western lifestyle is common. But since Erdogan came to power, there has been a growing concern for Islamic ideology and the unity of the Muslim world. Mosques are being settled. I love the fact that Turkey is raising its voice in support of the Muslims of Palestine and Kashmir. I wish and pray for a web platform in Turkey for my pen moment and web campaign for Pak-Turkish relations and unity of the Ummah. My heartly love for all Turk brothers and sisters here:pakistan::turkey:

There are some great people in Twitter who are promoting our relations.

When Pakistan suffers any tragedy, it is always Turks and Azeris who first give condolences and prayers.

We should appreciate those gestures.

Back
Top Bottom