What's new

Friendly Fire Incident between Iranian vessels in the Persian Gulf

This is inappropriate language. Please address an argument in a better way.

Pakistan is a land of much diversity and beauty. Indians have a much different look and feel on average. WE are all humans regardless.
And his comments and your fellow Pakistani constant insults and abuses against Iran, Iranians and the soldiers who passed away are appropriate language in your opinion?

Just today all my Persian posts on this thread got deleted, citing that 'local languages' are not welcome on an international forum. While your fellow Pakistanis continue to write inappropriate stuff about Iranians in Urdu or Pashto. Not to mention that they come to the Iranian section only to offend Iranians and troll, and the moderators do absolutely nothing about this problem.

And I don't understand why this thread was migrated to the Middle East section as it concerns only the Iranian defense industry and not anyone else in the region. It's not a regional issue like Syria, Yemen, Iraq or Afghanistan.

And his comments and your fellow Pakistani constant insults and abuses against Iran, Iranians and the soldiers who passed away are appropriate language in your opinion?

Just today all my Persian posts on this thread got deleted, citing that 'local languages' are not welcome on an international forum. While your fellow Pakistanis continue to write inappropriate stuff about Iranians in Urdu or Pashto. Not to mention that they come to the Iranian section only to offend Iranians and troll, and the moderators do absolutely nothing about this problem.

And I don't understand why this thread was migrated to the Middle East section as it concerns only the Iranian defense industry and not anyone else in the region. It's not a regional issue like Syria, Yemen, Iraq or Afghanistan.
I checked your exchanges with the other member and found your post most offensive. I did not delete your response but giving you a friendly advice. If you continue to respond harshly, you will draw more attention and ire accordingly.

If you have noticed my responses in the Iranian Defense Section in the capacity of Moderator, you can tell that I do not support mischief and violation of rules from any member in this section and outside.

My advice is to your benefit.

Use REPORT function if you notice anything seriously wrong.

I checked your exchanges with the other member and found your post most offensive. I did not delete your response but giving you a friendly advice. If you continue to respond harshly, you will draw more attention and ire accordingly.

If you have noticed my responses in the Iranian Defense Section in the capacity of Moderator, you can tell that I do not support mischief and violation of rules from any member in this section and outside.

My advice is to your benefit.

Use REPORT function if you notice anything seriously wrong.
Well, I think you didn't check the exchanges completely or you're biased. Because at some point, one of your fellow Pakistanis insulted all Iranians and their families. Several of your fellow country men called Iranians terrorists while we all know how the world views Pakistan.
At another point, one of your fellow country men said "خس کم جہاں پاک"; whatever that means in Urdu or Pashto, the resemblance your language has to Persian tells me that it isn't something nice. It probably means "fewer dirt, clean world" or something like that. Feel free to translate it for me if I'm wrong.

And you think that I haven't used the report function? I have used it several times. However, it seems that anti-Iranian sentiments are shared by the moderators as well because I never see the Pakistani trolls get banned after repeated offenses. At best, the post gets deleted. They never receive infractions or get banned.

The Iranian Vessel hit was on a range clearance mission for the Missile Test. Unfortunately when you don’t have a common C2 Picture, these accidents are more prone to happen. From what info we have,
1) The Missile Seeker malfunctioned
2) The Range Clearance Vessel was in Missile Engagement Zone(MEZ)
3) SOPs regarding Range Clearance were devised in 1960s without any Updates to them
4) The Firing Solution provided by the PWO(A){Principal Weapons Officer(Air), OPSO probably fu**d up BIG TIME!

Well, I think you didn't check the exchanges completely or you're biased. Because at some point, one of your fellow Pakistanis insulted all Iranians and their families. Several of your fellow country men called Iranians terrorists while we all know how the world views Pakistan.
At another point, one of your fellow country men said "خس کم جہاں پاک"; whatever that means in Urdu or Pashto, the resemblance your language has to Persian tells me that it isn't something nice. It probably means "fewer dirt, clean world" or something like that. Feel free to translate it for me if I'm wrong.

And you think that I haven't used the report function? I have used it several times. However, it seems that anti-Iranian sentiments are shared by the moderators as well because I never see the Pakistani trolls get banned after repeated offenses. At best, the post gets deleted. They never receive infractions or get banned.
This is overreaction, and you are not thinking clearly.

Staff members respond to reported items - always. If you have reported some posts, they will be addressed. You need to be patient.

This is overreaction, and you are not thinking clearly.

Staff members respond to reported items - always. If you have reported some posts, they will be addressed. You need to be patient.
You didn't tell me what "خس کم جہاں پاک" on a thread where Iranian soldiers have passed away means and told me I'm overreacting. So, I suppose it didn't mean anything bad and I can use it on PDF next time Pakistani soldiers die.

OK. Would you mind if I mention you next time your fellow countrymen participate in the thread only to insult Iran and Iranians? I mean after using the report button and seeing that nothing happens as my previous experiences with it.

You didn't tell me what "خس کم جہاں پاک" on a thread where Iranian soldiers have passed away means and told me I'm overreacting. So, I suppose it didn't mean anything bad and I can use it on PDF next time Pakistani soldiers die.

OK. Would you mind if I mention you next time your fellow countrymen participate in the thread only to insult Iran and Iranians? I mean after using the report button and seeing that nothing happens as my previous experiences with it.
Show me that post.

I mean after using the report button and seeing that nothing happens as my previous experiences with it.
I and some other mods cleared every reported post this morning (as of a few hours ago).

We have had a shortage of mods for a long time and with the new moderators we're doing much better. Responses to reports will improve further as our backlog (which is down to under 500 reported posts from over 1500) gets completely cleared up.

Show me that post.
I can't find it now. Probably got deleted. But I don't speak Urdu or Pashto and I don't have that font on my keyboard. I typed that in Google translate and it couldn't translate it. So, I assumed the closest meaning to Persian and it didn't sound nice. And then all the insults accumulated over time since last night and nobody took care of them until recently. I'm here to discuss military issues, not to get my answered quoted for trolling and insulting my nation.

I and some other mods cleared every reported post this morning (as of a few hours ago).

We have had a shortage of mods for a long time and with the new moderators we're doing much better. Responses to reports will improve further as our backlog (which is down to under 500 reported posts from over 1500) gets completely cleared up.
Okay. Thanks for the answer. Now I understand the situation better. But don't you think that it makes sense for this topic to be in the Iranian Defense section as it concerns an accident for a country's forces rather than a regional issue? And where is the Iranian section moderator? Does he do anything at all? Do we have one?

Aren't you entertaining. KSA has hired over a 1000 pakistanis to help them kill people at weddings, children going to school by bus or other people whose country is in chaos. And yet, after 5 years, they haven't advanced an inch toward Saana.

And least we forget that we have also hired you to do our dirty job in Syria. Ever heard of Liwa Zeinabiyoun?
That's hogwash.

Pakistan has had military detachments in KSA for decades. We are not directly involved in the combat in Yemen.

The Saudis also receive significant training, assistance and weaponry from the US and European nations - those countries have far more responsibility for Saudi and Emirati actions in Yemen than Pakistan.

And boasting about Iran's recruitment for terrorist groups globally is not exactly a wise thing to do. Please tell your government to cease recruiting from Pakistan.

Regards,

A Pakistani from a predominantly Shia family.

That's hogwash.

Pakistan has had military detachments in KSA for decades. We are not directly involved in the combat in Yemen.

The Saudis also receive significant training, assistance and weaponry from the US and European nations - those countries have far more responsibility for Saudi and Emirati actions in Yemen than Pakistan.

And boasting about Iran's recruitment for terrorist groups globally is not exactly a wise thing to do. Please tell your government to cease recruiting from Pakistan.

Regards,

A Pakistani from a predominantly Shia family.
And saying that Iranians receive military training from India is not hogwash?

And you think Iranians don't blame the US or Europe for facilitating the genocide in Yemen?

If Liwa Zeinabiyoun is a terrorist group, why doesn't your country blacklist them as a terrorist group? Please tell your government to officially list them as a terrorist group.

I can't find it now. Probably got deleted. But I don't speak Urdu or Pashto and I don't have that font on my keyboard. I typed that in Google translate and it couldn't translate it. So, I assumed the closest meaning to Persian and it didn't sound nice. And then all the insults accumulated over time since last night and nobody took care of them until recently. I'm here to discuss military issues, not to get my answered quoted for trolling and insulting my nation.
And what did I tell you? Reported items will be checked and sorted out. You need to be patient. Accusing any staff member of being biased never helps one's cause in these situations.

That remark was/is wrong; I agree.

And saying that Iranians receive military training from India is not hogwash?
I personally have no idea if they do or not, but a better way of addressing an argument that you consider to be false is to challenge the user to provide evidence and sources to validate his/her claim.

Making your own false claim in response to a false claim does not help the discussion. As you can see, now we're arguing over your false claim when instead you could have exposed the claims of another.

I personally have no idea if they do or not, but a better way of addressing an argument that you consider to be false is to challenge the user to provide evidence and sources to validate his/her claim.

Making your own false claim in response to a false claim does not help the discussion. As you can see, now we're arguing over your false claim when instead you could have exposed the claims of another.
Well, unlike you I have an idea and I know that Iran has never received training from India and we do not have military ties with India. That comment was a nasty, inflammatory comment.

And his response wasn't a "claim" to be treated as such. He quoted my post, a serious post about the military aspects of the situation, and then started trolling and insulting Iran. My first response to him was 'funny guy' which was addressed to him personally to tell him that he's not funny and I didn't want to get involved with his nonsense. Then he quoted me again and insulted Iran and I returned his favor. Everything is there. You can check it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom