What's new

Frequently Asked Questions about the Armenian Genocide

You live in America while I have spent my life among Arabs, so I know them. BTW, I've not said most Arabs are anti-MB, especially in Jordan, most people sympathize with MB in Egypt, and I think they are all idiots.

I'm not a Saudi citizen, in fact I have reservations about them but as an Arab and Muslim, I feel it's my responsibility to take their side especially when they're right.

And eventually speaking my mind is not acting like a leader or sth. I only analyze things.

I've lived and been all over the Arabic world, Jordanians aren't religious besides the more poor areas they don't sympathize with MB. The whole world went out of their reach to get the MB out of power, you can't destroy a democratic process like that. As if Egyptians suddenly got into a devastating situation. That's not true, and the numbers were way over exaggerated. I was in Egypt days before the the coup and months after. I find zero difference, it's just the military was not doing it's job previously like it did following the coup. They didn't want to cooperate.

As for Saudi Arabia, they do some good things and I'm thankful for most good things they've done but the larger picture they didn't want MB to get power in Egypt and nobody can explain why.

In Syria there is a a flesh-eating monster slaughtering his own people in cooperation with the most sadistic dictatorship which happens to be Iran. When sth like this happens, it's world responsibility to intervene to rescue millions of people.

I agree that there is flesh-eating monsters in Syria. Ya know, the terrorists that eat hearts, liver and kidneys ?

I've lived and been all over the Arabic world, Jordanians aren't religious besides the more poor areas they don't sympathize with MB. The whole world went out of their reach to get the MB out of power, you can't destroy a democratic process like that. As if Egyptians suddenly got into a devastating situation. That's not true, and the numbers were way over exaggerated. I was in Egypt days before the the coup and months after. I find zero difference, it's just the military was not doing it's job previously like it did following the coup. They didn't want to cooperate.

As for Saudi Arabia, they do some good things and I'm thankful for most good things they've done but the larger picture they didn't want MB to get power in Egypt and nobody can explain why.
You're a lying liar just like your beloved MB followers. Most world exercised sanctions and pressure on Egypt in favor of the MB including European countries and America.

I agree that there is flesh-eating monsters in Syria. Ya know, the terrorists that eat hearts, liver and kidneys ?

Aew a video of a man taking revenge from terrorists who slaughtered his family and destroyed his house. What a horrible horrible man.

You're a lying liar just like your beloved MB followers. Most world exercised sanctions and pressure on Egypt in favor of the MB including European countries and America.

Sanctions? :rofl:

The whole world did nothing about the military coup and have recognized Sisi as Egypt's leader. Don't kid yourself.:partay:

This is all show that you see, everybody knows the world would never accept a Muslim government to run Egypt. Israel has said it, US puts on a show when in reality they probably coordinated the whole coup and they're meeting with Egypt every couple days.

Good topic, Hasani. I for once agree with you, the Armenian genocide was horrible. Similar to the destruction the forefathers of the Turk-Mongols (Kazakh nomads) brought on Arabs of Baghdad.
why is horrible? it was pleasure for us

Last edited:
Sanctions? :rofl:

The whole world did nothing about the military coup and have recognized Sisi as Egypt's leader. Don't kid yourself.:partay:

This is all show that you see, everybody knows the world would never accept a Muslim government to run Egypt. Israel has said it, US puts on a show when in reality they probably coordinated the whole coup and they're meeting with Egypt every couple days.
Hazzy, such conspiracy theories are the exact reason that led to loosing Palestine. As long as you're like this, you will always be a pathetic loser. Sorry.

Hazzy, such conspiracy theories are the exact reason that led to loosing Palestine. As long as you're like this, you will always be a pathetic loser. Sorry.

There's no conspiracy, don't bring Palestine in this because you don't have a clue about its history.

There's no conspiracy, don't bring Palestine in this because you don't have a clue about its history.

Why argue with him, living in the ME yet doesn’t know his own history.

I state this fact he can’t counter so he keeps running away from it.

US forces came through Jordan because of the traitor that betrayed the Arab ally in 2003 & the king of Jordan that warned Israel prior to the 1973 war betraying Arab allies Syria & Egypt.

I see Hazzy quickly changed the topic to be about 'palestinians' and Israel.

Pathetic.

This is what others have said about you.

You are a ONE issue poster and you do it in every thread.

This is about the Armenian genocide. Stop polluting every thread with your hard-done-by 'palestinian' crap.

@Shaldag what do Jews think about the Armenian genocide? Do they sympathize with it due to the holocaust?

Why argue with him, living in the ME yet doesn’t know his own history.

Yet a so-called Iraqi now under the control of Tehran, thinks he knows best.

This topic is about the Armenian genocide.

I see Hazzy quickly changed the topic to be about 'palestinians' and Israel.

Pathetic.

This is what others have said about you.

You are a ONE issue poster and you do it in every thread.

This is about the Armenian genocide. Stop polluting every thread with your hard-done-by 'palestinian' crap.

Only person who brought up Palestine was BE, I was discussing Arabic nations affairs.

Yet a so-called Iraqi now under the control of Tehran, thinks he knows best.

This topic is about the Armenian genocide.

Doesn’t matter what the topic is, he worships the king of Jordan who betrayed Arab states for Israel, that trashes all his input.

@Shaldag what do Jews think about the Armenian genocide? Do they sympathize with it due to the holocaust?

Yes, we do.

Unfortunately though for years Israel did not recognise it officially because ties with Turkey were too important. This, at a time when Turkey was the only real friend we had.

Since Erdogan came to power and ruined Turkey's relationship with Israel and everyone else in the region - there has been a motion in the Israeli parliament to officially recognise the Armenian genocide.

Obviously Turkey would throw a fit, but I'm not sure we care any more.

Yes, we do.

Unfortunately though for years Israel did not recognise it officially because ties with Turkey were too important. This, at a time when Turkey was the only real friend we had.

Since Erdogan came to power and ruined Turkey's relationship with Israel and everyone else in the region - there has been a motion in the Israeli parliament to officially recognise the Armenian genocide.

Obviously Turkey would throw a fit, but I'm not sure we care any more.

It is just a political tool. If it wasn't an invented story, Israel would be the first country to recognize it due to your special condition. I mean, how pathetic and hypocrite would that be for a nation which itself was victim of a genocide to not recognize it. But as i said, since it is just an invented story which serves as a political tool against Turkey, you are using it as it meant to be used.

Back
Top Bottom