What's new

Frequently Asked Questions about the Armenian Genocide

I am completely calm. Just thought that we should make a thread about one of the worst genocides in human history that took place less than 100 years ago. A genocide ignored and shun by the Turkish government.

Lies.

Ihe same successive governments that have had a decade long history of oppressing the Muslim Kurds who are indigenous to Turkey unlike the Turks and who according to most sources form between 20-25% of the entire population.

Lies

Calm down guys, we have nothing against Turkey and they have nothing against us. It's just we are not okay with AKP pro-policy with MB that led to intervention with Arab internal matters. However, we also shouldn't forget what they have offered to Syrians.

Calm down guys, we have nothing against Turkey and they have nothing against us. It's just we are not okay with AKP pro-policy with MB that led to intervention with Arab internal matters. However, we also shouldn't forget what they have offered to Syrians.

Blackeagle... this is not a Turks vs Arabs thing.

Its Al-hasani vs Turks thing. We also have nothing against Arabs and have stated this numerous times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good topic, Hasani. I for once agree with you, the Armenian genocide was horrible. Similar to the destruction the forefathers of the Turk-Mongols (Kazakh nomads) brought on Arabs of Baghdad.

They never really intervened in our affairs, get over yourself. The MB is an elected government with a shared national parliament quit whining about as if they're a foreign organization. I swear you gulf countries and Jordan will see.

Half of the Arabic world is MB and you make it as if they came from the moon. We Arabs aren't all fat cigarette smoking seculars like you.

Last edited:

You are against their meddling in Arab internal affairs, but at the same time praise their effort in Syria. LOL :rofl:

You are against their meddling in Arab internal affairs, but at the same time praise their effort in Syria. LOL :rofl:

My problem with him is he tries to speak as a representative for all Arabs maybe because he lives in Amman where everyone is largely secular and don't even follow Islam. He also acts as if he's a citizen of Saudi Arabia which is making decisions here and there as if it has the power of an empire.

You would have asked "what is Armenia" if they didn't invent this story.
david-silverman-meme-painting-5.jpg

My problem with him is he tries to speak as a representative for all Arabs maybe because he lives in Amman where everyone is largely secular and don't even follow Islam. He also acts as if he's a citizen of Saudi Arabia which is making decisions here and there as if it has the power of an empire.
You live in America while I have spent my life among Arabs, so I know them. BTW, I've not said most Arabs are anti-MB, especially in Jordan. Actually, most people sympathize with MB in Egypt, and I think they are all idiots.

I'm not a Saudi citizen, in fact I have reservations about them but as an Arab and Muslim, I feel it's my responsibility to take their side especially when they're right.

And eventually speaking my mind is not acting like a leader or sth. I only analyze things.

In Syria there is a a flesh-eating monster slaughtering his own people in cooperation with the most sadistic dictatorship which happens to be Iran. When sth like this happens, it's world responsibility to intervene to rescue millions of people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom