What's new

Frequently Asked Questions about the Armenian Genocide

You especially care a lot for the Muslim Kurds, Armenians, Assyrians etc. as history has shown.
Yes we care so much for them,we could also care more for you.
Do you want us to care for you to like we care for the others?

Yes we care so much for the,we could also care more for you.
Do you want us to care for you to like we care for the others?

No, just leave you empty rhetoric for idiots. You saw the Egyptian reaction to your "help".

One day YOU will understand that the Hamas way(putting the lives of women and children in danger just to send a stupid rocket which cannot cause any damage at all)is not the way.
I told you this many times,we care for the Palestinians.
We have no problem with no one in the ME,but this Al-Fantasy is delusional.
He asked for it.

You're making implications, Hamas is a government and every government needs arms. Hamas doesn't want to put anyone in danger, they do the opposite, the more stronger they become the less dangerous Gaza will be in regards to violence. What about the dangers imposed by the siege? Do you know that people die from medical conditions due to lack of medicines and the children grow up with much more disabilities because the siege. It's the siege that imposes the most dangers on Gaza and it's people.

You're making implications, Hamas is a government and every government needs arms. Hamas doesn't want to put anyone in danger, they do the opposite, the more stronger they become the less dangerous Gaza will be in regards to violence. What about the dangers imposed by the siege? Do you know that people die from medical conditions due to lack of medicines and the children grow up with much more disabilities because the siege. It's the siege that imposes the most dangers on Gaza and it's people.
Lets just say,we dont agree on this issue.

Lets just say,we dont agree on this issue.

Well, we need to talk buddy...:D

I wish I can privately message you somewhere or exchange facebook accounts...not sure what can work but I need to start citing sources for you and other things....

Well, we need to talk buddy...:D

I wish I can privately message you somewhere or exchange facebook accounts...not sure what can work but I need to start citing sources for you and other things....
Make sure you become the Arab mod then you can pm.

You cant vote,the admins decide and only Arabs should vote if.

Next time I come down to Netherlands we'll meet up and talk and you can show me around some nice places and food there. :D

Any time,but dont forget ,i could be bad influence.

Don't worry, I'll take you to a mosque. :lol:

I wouldn't mind really chilling there for a day or two it looked so nice last time I was there and there are much much and I mean MUCH more beautiful women there...:D

But, that's not my concern, just seemed like a different place it was interesting. :)

This whole Armenian issue was already discussed by the Turkish members long ago so we don't need to restate facts. The only reason why you opened this thread is because your corrupt government brain washed you with this Armenian b.s in school. (A Saudi told that you all are taught this in school) why don't you open a thread about how the Armenians rebelled and attacked Kurdish Muslims which is actually how this whole event started? Oh right I'm talking to the guy who thinks Istanbul isn't even a Muslim city. At this point I honestly doubt that you are even a Muslim yourself.

Back
Top Bottom