What's new

Frequently Asked Questions about the Armenian Genocide

It is just a political tool. If it wasn't an invented story, Israel would be the first country to recognize it due to your special condition. I mean, how pathetic and hypocrite would that be for a nation which itself was victim of a genocide to not recognize it. But as i said, since it is just an invented story which serves as a political tool against Turkey, you are using it as it meant to be used.
Nonsense. It's true and the whole world knows it.

To our shame, we had to make a tough choice because of the region we live in. Either lose a good friend in Turkey, or do the right thing morally and recognise the genocide.

Well, politics doesn't often come down to morality - it comes down to reality and at the time we needed Turkey's friendship.

Times have changed though. Relationships soured. We don't get on with Erdogan and now we have some ties with the Gulf, better ties with Egypt and Jordan. None of these are as good as friendship with Turkey, but we're not in the same position we once were.

I'm not sure why Turkey has spent 100 years denying it. It's harmed your image way more than if you had admitted it a long time ago.

Turkey is lucky the Armenians are powerless and don't have much clout in the world.

To our shame, we had to make a tough choice because of the region we live in. Either lose a good friend in Turkey, or do the right thing morally and recognise the genocide.

Well, politics doesn't often come down to morality - it comes down to reality and at the time we needed Turkey's friendship.

Times have changed though. Relationships soured. We don't get on with Erdogan and now we have some ties with the Gulf, better ties with Egypt and Jordan. None of these are as good as friendship with Turkey, but we're not in the same position we once were.

I'm not sure why Turkey has spent 100 years denying it. It's harmed your image way more than if you had admitted it a long time ago.

Turkey is lucky the Armenians are powerless and don't have much clout in the world.
watch this series and then come back and argue.

A country which possess even a slightest power and potential wouldn't waste its time and resources on such lies anyway. What eventually will happen is, it will reach its highest point next year and then slowly fade away, while those Armenians who haven't migrated yet, willl continue to live in misery. Israel knows it, everybody knows it...

A country which possess even a slightest power and potential wouldn't waste its time and resources on such lies anyway. What eventually will happen is, it will reach its highest point next year and slowly fade away, while those Armenians who haven't migrated yet, willl continue to live in misery. Israel knows it, everybody knows it...
I hear Turkey vehemently denying the Armenian genocide and every Turk that I have ever met also denies it. Most of the reasons I hear for this is that the Armenians where traitors and helped the Christian powers against Turkey, but even if that is the case and Turkey retaliated by killed between 600,000 and 1.8million Armenians that would still be considered genocide. Can I ask your reasons for saying that the genocide was fabricated?

oooh, the guy got hurt a lot yesterday, so now he will try taking revenge on us by creating topics like this. it can´t get more obvious. it´s clear you´re not mature enough to discuss and admit your shortcomings. your childish, arrogant, racist behavior is clear to see for anyone. one day you support Turks against Iranians, then you support Palestinians against Israelis, then you support Israel against Iran and then you support Kurds against Turkey. you´re just an empty kid behaving like a bouncing ball trying to fit in everywhere or stir shit up between people. grow up.

I hear Turkey vehemently denying the Armenian genocide and every Turk that I have ever met also denies it. Most of the reasons I hear for this is that the Armenians where traitors and helped the Christian powers against Turkey, but even if that is the case and Turkey retaliated by killed between 600,000 and 1.8million Armenians that would still be considered genocide. Can I ask your reasons for saying that the genocide was fabricated?

You might want to start with Kaan's video.

By the way Turkey has invited Armenia to form a comission consisting of historians from the both country, Russia and any other country who wishes to contribute by opening their archives in order to shed some light on to the claims. Guess what was their answer?

By the way Turkey has invited Armenia to form a comission consisting of historians from the both country, Russia and any other country who wishes to contribute by opening their archives in order to shed some light on to the claims. Guess what was their answer?
Ok I will watch the video and do research on the commission and get back to you.

watch this series and then come back and argue.

I'm not a Holocaust denier. It's like asking me to watch a fascist film denying the murder of Jews.

If Armenians had ANY clout in the world, this genocide would be universally recognised.

As it is, Turkey happens to be in an important geographical location and thus is very useful for some countries - whereas Armenians are of little value in terms of resources or what they can offer the world.

This is the only reason why you have gotten away with it so far.

"According to Ottoman archives, about 500,000 people were forced to relocate and around 500,000 were migrated to Caucasia on their own consent. The relocation process carried on for nine mounths. Talat Pasha thought of Konya first. But afterwards they have been resettled in Syria. Nobody is definitely sure about the number of died Armenians. There are people claiming 800,000, or 1 million or even 1.5 million. These are all false. Before 1915, we know that there were 1.5 million Armenians according to the Patriarchate. If you compare those who returned in 1919 and those who didn't, you can calculate the highest possible number of Armenians who died on the way. There is a report written by the Halep ambassador of the USA stating that they provided aid for 486 thousand Armenian migrants all registered with their names. All these official documents deny the assertions of 1 million death cases... In 1921, as stated by the British consulate in Istanbul, the whole population of Armenians in the world was defined. This was done by the UN to determine the budget to be appropriated for Armenians. They recorded that 827 thousand of relocated Armenians were Turkish citizens. They also claim that "95 thousand Armenians were forced to change their religion to Islam, during the period of Kemalist Turkish Republic". When you add the 150 thousand who live in Istanbul, only then you get a number just over a million. The number of those who died from illnes was about 100 thousand and those who were killed during attacks were 10 thousand." 23

What is the Armenian Problem?

Last edited:

Maybe they fear a whitewash due to Turkey's importance?

What use are Armenians to Russia?

Maybe they fear a whitewash due to Turkey's importance?

What use are Armenians to Russia?

proxy for Russia plus keeps the weapon sales due arms race to both Armenia and Azerbaijan flowing. smart move by Russia.

I'm not a Holocaust denier. It's like asking me to watch a fascist film denying the murder of Jews.

If Armenians had ANY clout in the world, this genocide would be universally recognised.

As it is, Turkey happens to be in an important geographical location and thus is very useful for some countries - whereas Armenians are of little value in terms of resources or what they can offer the world.

This is the only reason why you have gotten away with it so far.

Can , ask you, how did you formed your opinion over this "so-called Armenian genocide" ???

Back
Top Bottom