What's new

French Rafale strikes over Mali

and in some one eyes you are a terrorist aswell and have no right to live if given chance you will be bomb by war toy so it can be marketed well, you don't know squat about people who died , what was their life stories, you are just sick mentally sold out guy, who thinks all of this is awesome, praise mighty rafale...

You're right on the whole, my friend but let me venture that there are ways to distinguish between terrorists and good guys, wheteher it be in A-Stan, Pakistan, France or the USA :

Honor-BeingTheHumanShield.jpg

In Mali, the population is happy to get help! But yes, it should not turn into a lengthy advert for fighters, even my beloved Raffy. That is true.

Peace to all ( save those that will not allow others to have theirs ? ) :pakistan:
And good day all, Tay.

P.S. I even mentioned Pakistan on my blog today, cheers :
Definitive Lapse of Reason

mali govt use french aircrafts against their rebels, pakistani govt use american/nato ones. #samething :)

Hey punit, nice to hear from you.
It is interesting to a foreigner to see Indians in Pakistani fora even at times
of tension and fighting as is the case presently.
Good grace enough around here that it does not degenerate? Impressive!

Or maybe both nations have the experience that fighting being continual,
one is better off talking through it less they would not talk at all. ?

In any case, bravo and good day all, Tay.

Hey punit, nice to hear from you.
It is interesting to a foreigner to see Indians in Pakistani fora even at times
of tension and fighting as is the case presently.
Good grace enough around here that it does not degenerate? Impressive!

Or maybe both nations have the experience that fighting being continual,
one is better off talking through it less they would not talk at all. ?

In any case, bravo and good day all, Tay.

You are spot on . Same arguments have been used by us against each other bazillion times over .

Even in any global event , most of the times our views are completely opposite and then discussion of that event stops and India-Pak arguments come into picture :D

Today i saw on the BBC a man's leg got blown up by a french airstrike in Mali and BBC sayin he didnt mind, he was thankful for french intervention.... :what:

and in some one eyes you are a terrorist aswell and have no right to live if given chance you will be bomb by war toy so it can be marketed well, you don't know squat about people who died , what was their life stories, you are just sick mentally sold out guy, who thinks all of this is awesome, praise mighty rafale...
Most of Indian members take war as some sort of adventure and enjoy the deaths of others . Sadly their thoughts are too much diverted by their local fanatics specially against Islamic countries , But still its surprising to see their totally different reaction when someone behead their men .

Most of Indian members take war as some sort of adventure and enjoy the deaths of others . Sadly their thoughts are too much diverted by their local fanatics specially against Islamic countries , But still its surprising to see their totally different reaction when someone behead their men .

Even terrorists have human rights, The West must not violate human rights. As Indian are most troubled by terrorists in world, Indian are most angry on terrorists.

Beheading is worst crime done by regular soldiers. It is as bad as Bangladesh war crime.

Even terrorists have human rights, The West must not violate human rights. As Indian are most troubled by terrorists in world, Indian are most angry on terrorists.

Beheading is worst crime done by regular soldiers. It is as bad as Bangladesh war crime.
and who the hell are you tagging anyone terrorists? did you have done any personal survey on those whom you are calling terrorist, What makes you different from them? Today even your home minister Shinde accepted that your political parties are promoting terrorism in india , Now whose gon'na take action against them? and what about supporting rebellion against Pakistan, Srilanka and China that your state has commited?

And 13 of them were civilians,childrens

just putting off bombs doesnt make it close to next generations fighters like EFT,F-16 block 60,J-10B

So just because of collateral damage,Rafale don't even deserve to be called an 4th Gen fighter. Do I need to remind you the amount collateral damage that Iraq and Afghanistan had to incur even when
when yanks were using latest F16 ,the so called pride of PAF t bomb these countries.

And please don't insult the French by comparing their Rafales with Chinese J-10B.:no:

And as far EFT are concerned last time when Brits needed to bomb Gaddafi they mainly used their Tornado instead of their EFT since most of their AG ammunition not been integrated with EFT.

So just because of collateral damage,Rafale don't even deserve to be called an 4th Gen fighter. Do I need to remind you the amount collateral damage that Iraq and Afghanistan had to incur even when
when yanks were using latest F16 ,the so called pride of PAF t bomb these countries.

And please don't insult the French by comparing their Rafales with Chinese J-10B.:no:

And as far EFT are concerned last time when Brits needed to bomb Gaddafi they mainly used their Tornado instead of their EFT since most of their AG ammunition not been integrated with EFT.

Hasty conclusions.. by the both of you..

First.. the Rafale is simply continuing a policy of the french called "jaguar diplomacy"(called so due to the usage of the Jaguar aircraft to strike and defend french interests in its ex-colonies).
The Diplomacy of the Jaguar: French Airpower in Postcolonial African Conflicts: Wright Flyer Paper No. 39: Amazon.co.uk: Lieutenant Colonel, French Air Force, Geraud J. Laborie, Air University Press: Books

Second, what is important is to understand where the strikes occurred.. and what weapons were used.
Till recently the Rafale was still waiting on Damocles integration and had other aircraft designate targets for LGB strikes.
Moreover, the AASM which was so touted in Libya may be at a disadvantage due to its flight profile.
Accuracy against a military target cannot be expected within a civilian market.

Third, the Typhoon was in A2G attack in Libya and performed quite well that belies your claim. The Tornado was used more due to its "maturity" as a strike platform and not because the Typhoon was not as capable.

Finally ,the F-16 is a very tried and trusted aircraft that is the benchmark for strike missions in any new multirole aircraft.

Also, I suggest the both of you stop insulting homo sapien intelligence just to somehow on-up each other in the argument by making statements of either degrading the Rafale or "Chinese".

Can we provide a couple of F-16 to AQIM ..just to save all the effort in debating F-16 VS Rafael?

You're right on the whole, my friend but let me venture that there are ways to distinguish between terrorists and good guys, wheteher it be in A-Stan, Pakistan, France or the USA :

Honor-BeingTheHumanShield.jpg

In Mali, the population is happy to get help! But yes, it should not turn into a lengthy advert for fighters, even my beloved Raffy. That is true.

Peace to all ( save those that will not allow others to have theirs ? ) :pakistan:
And good day all, Tay.

P.S. I even mentioned Pakistan on my blog today, cheers :
Definitive Lapse of Reason

This is propaganda dude. Its just Western propaganda to save its face from the kicks it it received from These Cave Men in Afghanistan and Iraq.

there have been no Bangladesh war crimes even yr hindu writers have acknowledged that ie Sharmila ghosh grand daughter of of yr freedom fighter n ex congress man.

More over there has been no incident of beheading and yr army's spokesman had rejected that too (REUTERS reported).

So take yr bias somewhere else From Pakistan Army's Military Forum, the very army yr accusing.

So Buzz OFF

French air force strikes over Mali.

interestingly the video is removed from utube by them

Last edited by a moderator:
This is propaganda dude. Its just Western propaganda to save its face from the kicks it it received from These Cave Men in Afghanistan and Iraq.
I don't agree, mate, sorry to say! I served my country and lost friends, the last of which in A-stan ( three nations ) whom I know have/would have done what the poster depict. So you're entitled to your opinion but my experience of reality contradicts it.

And yes, Afghanistan resisted almost as much as it always has for 2,500 years, what can I say?
I am personally very wary of the whole idea of invading and "democraticizing" countries in a rush ... (+-10 years ) ... civilization shifts take a bit longer than that on average, IMHO.

GN all, Tay.

I don't agree, mate, sorry to say! I served my country and lost friends in A-stan ( three nations ) whom I know would have/have done what the poster depict. So you're entitled to your opinion but my experience of reality contradicts it.

And yes, Afghanistan resisted almost as much as it always has for 2,500 years, what can I say?
I am personally very wary of the whole idea of invading and "democraticizing" countries ...
civilization shifts take a bit longer than that on average, IMHO.

GN all, Tay.
Sorry to say from my side too.

But ur talking to someone who lives just next door not from across the street where u come from.

Hand around more in PDF. yr a lucky guy to be part of it as its one of the biggest internet forum in the world in military with approx 48-49000 members across the glob n the standard of discussion is very high here.

Here people who will talk, they will be those who served in armed forces in the world over of many countries n know about all the military doctries, strategies, tactics etc.

U will soon learn.

Back
Top Bottom