What's new

Freedom fighters open fire at Kashmir on Police Vehicle 14 Injured.

You post a video and you say they are claiming azadi...yet they all hold Pakistani flags...is there a limit to India stupidity? Come on man...at least try to be stupid. You are way past stupid

Laugh but ask a tamil what he thinks of northern Indians. Thay hate you.
Do you have problem understanding simple English. Where did I mention they said azadi in the video.
Where do you think I am from ,you seem 5o know so much about tamils.

Do you have problem understanding simple English. Where did I mention they said azadi in the video.
Where do you think I am from ,you seem 5o know so much about tamils.
"I have videos were they are chanting azadi."

That's from your post dumbass. Do u even know what you type

Don't worry about tamils. They are ugly like you. To us an Indian is an Indian. Pathetic

"I have videos were they are chanting azadi."

That's from your post dumbass. Do u even know what you type

Don't worry about tamils. They are ugly like you. To us an Indian is an Indian. Pathetic
I have ,dude .. seriously. I thought you did not read the my post in full and you miss understood. Now everyone can see its not the case .

How did you come up from i have videos were they are chanting to they are chanting in the video. :-)

There are some sellouts in every country ,you look at few hundred radical picking up terrorism and I look at thousands of kashmiries joining Indian forces.

You guys would not be blocking the protests in baluchistan for so long on your national media. By your logic they hate you and you must allow them to have a separate country or join India.

I have videos were they are chanting azadi.

Yeah tamils ,nagas fighting India :-). Seriously.
I agree though few kashmiris are fighting the state and they will be dealt accordingly.

But it's not a few Kashmiri

As hindutva poison spreads the social fabric of India is being torn apart

A united India was a mistake and now the even Indian Muslims need independence

You can't become a hindutva extremist communal state and then expect everyone to sit around
All the brouhaha about partition is ok. But, why would we give our land? Never again. Not in a million years.
Plus a person from a country that is based on religion and has for decades thrived on religious bigotry need not tell us about Hindutva. We are secular and have Muslims rising in every field here is because we are a non-muslim majority. Hell Muslims can dare to challenge & speak up here against any kind of atrocity is because again we are a non-muslim majority country. Take your pick almost all the progressive secular countries are non-muslim majority ones.

Bhai mere na tu na there abu na there pind ke sare choudhury hamara phir see partition kar sak te. Likh ke lele beta. Haan ye zaroor ho sakta hai ke hamari partition karne ke chakkar mein tumhara diwala na nikal jaye.

Kashmir ab bhi hamare paas aur hamesha rahega.

Deep down no one is ever glad when men in uniform who are doing their duty for their motherland are martyred. Period.

Don't go reminding me about 17 Indian soldiers. I can state a thousand other facts here.
It's not your land to give

Indian Muslims will simply take their own land and create a separate independent state

It's the only way to end the hate fest India is become

Back
Top Bottom