What's new

Freedom fighters open fire at Kashmir on Police Vehicle 14 Injured.

Police are just controlling law & order situation. It is not army that is war with kashmiri. I think this is coward attack.
Nobody should support these types of attacks. May be at the attacker can't fight face to face with army, so they attack on police. Isn't this situation?
Army? What army? They are bunch of rapists.

Police are just controlling law & order situation. It is not army that is war with kashmiri. I think this is coward attack.
Nobody should support these types of attacks. May be at the attacker can't fight face to face with army, so they attack on police. Isn't this situation?

oh I see the sarcasm, you of course understand that police in Indian occupied Kashmir territories are an instrument of state terror against the unarmed people of Kashmir.

k

Are the BRAS also supporting your so-called Hindutva oppression?

The whole point of partition was so we could separate the populations who hated each other

What you have done in India is simply retarded, got everyone stuck and then allowed hindutva poison to overflow

Partition is still the only solution to the India problem

Are the BRAS also supporting your so-called Hindutva oppression?
You write after hearing about the 2 terror attacks in Balochistan. Guess you were happy. Funny really... Seems like you already forgotten about the 17 dead indian soldiers. But ok

The whole point of partition was so we could separate the populations who hated each other

What you have done in India is simply retarded, got everyone stuck and then allowed hindutva poison to overflow

All the brouhaha about partition is ok. But, why would we give our land? Never again. Not in a million years.
Plus a person from a country that is based on religion and has for decades thrived on religious bigotry need not tell us about Hindutva. We are secular and have Muslims rising in every field here is because we are a non-muslim majority. Hell Muslims can dare to challenge & speak up here against any kind of atrocity is because again we are a non-muslim majority country. Take your pick almost all the progressive secular countries are non-muslim majority ones.

Bhai mere na tu na there abu na there pind ke sare choudhury hamara phir see partition kar sak te. Likh ke lele beta. Haan ye zaroor ho sakta hai ke hamari partition karne ke chakkar mein tumhara diwala na nikal jaye.

Kashmir ab bhi hamare paas aur hamesha rahega.
You write after hearing about the 2 terror attacks in Balochistan. Guess you were happy. Funny really... Seems like you already forgotten about the 17 dead indian soldiers. But ok
Deep down no one is ever glad when men in uniform who are doing their duty for their motherland are martyred. Period.

Don't go reminding me about 17 Indian soldiers. I can state a thousand other facts here.

Partition happened because Muslims can have a country based on Islam and practice Islam. After 70 years having a separate country do you think Pakistan has been able to achieve what it was created for.
Still more Muslims are killed in Pakistan than in intolerant India.

First Pakistan should focus on Pakistan and set an example for others like Kashmiris wanting to join paksitan other than saying being a Muslim majority state it should join paksitan.

Partition happened because Muslims can have a country based on Islam and practice Islam. After 70 years having a separate country do you think Pakistan has been able to achieve what it was created for.
Still more Muslims are killed in Pakistan than in intolerant India.

First Pakistan should focus on Pakistan and set an example for others like Kashmiris wanting to join paksitan other than saying being a Muslim majority state it should join paksitan.
Let say you are correct.
1. 27 Feb when Indian sky's were littered with debris of Indian aircraft why were kashmris chanting Pakistan zindabad.....because they ate Pakistani.
2. If India is so great why do so called Indians fight the state. Kashmiris, naga, tamils etc

Fix your fake democracy and then talk.

Let say you are correct.
1. 27 Feb when Indian sky's were littered with debris of Indian aircraft why were kashmris chanting Pakistan zindabad.....because they ate Pakistani.
2. If India is so great why do so called Indians fight the state. Kashmiris, naga, tamils etc

Fix your fake democracy and then talk.
There are some sellouts in every country ,you look at few hundred radical picking up terrorism and I look at thousands of kashmiries joining Indian forces.

You guys would not be blocking the protests in baluchistan for so long on your national media. By your logic they hate you and you must allow them to have a separate country or join India.

I have videos were they are chanting azadi.

Yeah tamils ,nagas fighting India :-). Seriously.
I agree though few kashmiris are fighting the state and they will be dealt accordingly.

There are some sellouts in every country ,you look at few hundred radical picking up terrorism and I look at thousands of kashmiries joining Indian forces.

You guys would not be blocking the protests in baluchistan for so long on your national media. By your logic they hate you and you must allow them to have a separate country or join India.

I have videos were they are chanting azadi.

Yeah tamils ,nagas fighting India :-). Seriously.
I agree though few kashmiris are fighting the state and they will be dealt accordingly.
You post a video and you say they are claiming azadi...yet they all hold Pakistani flags...is there a limit to India stupidity? Come on man...at least try to be stupid. You are way past stupid
Laugh but ask a tamil what he thinks of northern Indians. Thay hate you.

Back
Top Bottom