What's new

Free Tibet, Our Right: Tibetan exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
011-725157.JPG

What ever indians think and dream about Tibet isn't important, we get the key resource such as WATER count...yes they can yelling the "FREE Tibet slogan" but we keep the water and let them thristy and Dihydrated...I just love Tibet...our leader had a great vision in 1950s and did a great thing in 1962...knowing WATER is key resource of our future...I really admire MAO and his team...

you India can yelling for "FREE TIBET"...but you won't have FREE TIBET WATER...we control it

Yes the fact the Tibetan population has increased since the evil commies have taken over. Free tibet from what ? UN reconizes Tibet apart of china even india does :enjoy:

Did china recognised bangladesh in UN when it wes created( you and china recognised at last from everyone)? But now?

We would have also have to fought fanatical turks like the Russians fought the Fanatical Saudis coming to Chechnya.

Those fanatical Pan-Turanists are definitely crazy, they also killed other Muslims for no reason.

Massive troll war going on from both sides...amazed by immaturity shown by some members here.

Haha too late, am not editing my quote, its screen shot for life.

Am sorry if the Chinese thought police gets you.

Who cares ? I have clarified my statements, Like I've said we would fought fanatical turks like the Russians fought the Fanatical Saudis coming to Chechnya 100 % support the issue of Keeping Xinjiang free from terrorists.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Did china recognised bangladesh in UN when it wes created( you and china recognised at last from everyone)? But now?

Meh ? What does Bangladesh have to do with this ? even the USA tried to stop Bangladesh from getting created, well we have strong relations with BG and are using their hate India tone to gain more influence :D

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Those fanatical Pan-Turanists are definitely crazy, they also killed other Muslims for no reason.

Ha I have engaged some and asked about the Kurds and it backfires on them.

Massive troll war going on from both sides...amazed by immaturity shown by some members here.

Im only concerned for the Tibetans. If you notice, i have consistently stuck to the topic.

Reactions: KS
Posting those pics are useless, better for India to start a war against China for Tibet.

Tibetans only protest by burning themselves. Nothing they do can provide any real challenge the Government.

President Dawood of Free Kashmir on the other hand, he is looking for some payback for the tens of thousands of Muslims that have been butchered in Kashmir and also in Gujarat.

India has one of the largest populations of Muslims in the world, how long do you think they will allow oppression by the majority Hindus before they start blowing up your cities? Oh wait... they already do that.

First you see your self. How many days will you suppress and hide the internal revolt that is going on in.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

You people are better in doing these things only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom