What's new

Free Tibet, Our Right: Tibetan exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you silly kid.........you dont have a clue do you ? Do you even know who dawood is? Or even what he represents? Just dont go blaming the Indians on pdf when interpol or even the Chinese cops come knocking at your front door.

Hahahaha I know all about Dawood now, I didn't before I came to this forum, but now I know.

He is a true hero, for working to avenge the tens of thousands of Muslims that have been slaughtered in Indian-occupied Kashmir and Gujarat.

I salute Dawood, and I hope the Chinese Government once again uses veto power to protect any organizations that involve him in the UNSC. :cheers:

Hahahaha I know all about Dawood now, I didn't before I came to this forum, but now I know.

He is a true hero, for working to avenge the tens of thousands of Muslims that have been slaughtered in Indian-occupied Kashmir and Gujarat.

If Dawood will be president of Kashmir then Dalai Lama will Premier of China. :yahoo:

If Dawood will be president of Kashmir then Dalai Lama will Premier of China. :yahoo:

Hahaha, then send him back and put him in front of the CPC and the PLA. :D

Anyway, don't you agree with me that Dawood is a true hero? He is the only one standing up for the Indian Muslims.

I salute Dawood, and I hope the Chinese Government once again uses veto power to protect any organizations that involve him in the UNSC. :cheers:

no sir lieutenant general Shirō Ishii is a even bigger hero he made significant contributions to medical science by leading unit 731 you can also find out for yourself who he is and what unit 731 was

Reactions: KS
no sir lieutenant general Shirō Ishii is a even bigger hero he made significant contributions to medical science by leading unit 731 you can also find out for yourself who he is and what unit 731 was

LOL buddy I know all about that, I've heard it from the Indian members here at least a thousand times. :lol:

All those war criminals were executed immediately after the war, and have been dead for almost 70 years now. :azn:

Whereas President Dawood is still a hero in the subcontinent.

LeT and IM are doing really good work in pushing the Indian government out of Kashmir. And all we have to do is cut off the "chicken's neck corridor" and NE India is gone too. :P

Tibet is part of china , china is our best friend and ally , we believe in one china policy .

LOL buddy I know all about that, I've heard it from the Indian members here at least a thousand times. :lol:

All those war criminals were executed immediately after the war, and have been dead for almost 70 years now. :azn:

actually he was given immunity in exchange for information collected during his "tests"

Dalai Lama is hero of whole peace loving nations. and you are supporting Interpol's most wanted. Pity.

Dalai Lama is hero of whole peace loving nations. and you are supporting Interpol's most wanted. Pity.

Buddy even your own Indian Muslims are supporting Dawood.

How do you think LeT and IM are able to move around so easily inside India? :azn:

Nobel-for-DL.jpg

This is just like 1962. :lol:

Indians "start" a thread on freeing Tibet, then Chinese respond by saying free Kashmir.

Then Indians get slapped by the truth about great President Dawood, then they cry and think it is not their fault, even though they started it.

Sounds like the Indian Army when they ran away like little girls in 1962. :rofl:

Tibet is the integral part of the PRC :china: and will remain so forever, indians can cry as per usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom