What's new

Free Tibet, Our Right: Tibetan exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self delete.........i had enough.

Hi-

Mod- Free tibet never gona exist- its either be chinese tibet or indian tibet- so kindly close this thread for good-

Chinese occupation over a free land, brutality, ethnic and cultural cleansing. It is not just India but the whole world has respect for Tibetan's fight and the Dalai Lama.

Sorry, but I don't have much respect for that man.

1000 and 1000s of years of cultural and religious linkage.

Long live Indo-Tibetan friendship.

My country has thousands of years of links with India. Does that mean my country should go around freeing Assam or poking into India's internal affairs? Some of you guys can come with some really weird logic.

Seriously man, this is the 21st century. Stop living in the medieval days. The Cold War is finished!

Long live Bhati-Chinky friendship :cheers:

Tibetan freedom is a banned topic now?

Well, you are posting along with those pictures. And none were deleted :lol:

Hi-

Mod- Free tibet never gona exist- its either be chinese tibet or indian tibet- so kindly close this thread for good-

Well thats what you think....and even if you think otherwise...i'm sure you wouldn't be allowed to say it. Regardless, The free Tibet movement has gained significant momentum once the new leadership came into place. I am really just hoping for the best. It would be nice to see the current generation of exiled Tibetans being able to go back to their homeland....as the citizens of a free and democratic tibet.

Until the Chinese don't harp India on Kashmir, I don't see India getting involved in Tibet dispute. However, I would disagree with many that Tibet is a lost cause. There is huge sympathy in public across the west and India on Tibet, whereas for Kashmir there is none.

My country has thousands of years of links with India. Does that mean my country should go around freeing Assam or poking into India's internal affairs? Some of you guys can come with some really weird logic.

Seriously man, this is the 21st century. Stop living in the medieval days. The Cold War is finished!

Long live Bhati-Chinky friendship :cheers:

Racist slur.

Man I had a real good time.

Pls continue it. today i was very low/ down. But this thread has boosted my energy.

Good thread for Battery charging.

I doubt anything will happen relating to the Tibet issue, too much time has gone by for the rest of the world to involve time when it clearly is trying to pull itself from the brink of an economic crisis. And anyhoo by the same logic,

1) Israel should withdraw from West Bank and Golan Heights
2) US should withdraw from California, New Mexico etc.
3) India, Pakistan and China should all withdraw from Kashmir
4) Turkey should withdraw from Crete
and on and on and on

International borders will keep changing through the next millions of millenia (provided we haven't nuked ourselves to dust).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom