What's new

Free Tibet, Our Right: Tibetan exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Rafi shut up with your BS its no secret what you guys do in Afghanistan and India not to mention now China i guess even all weather friends are not safe from the terrorist machine operating in Pakistan

lol, don't bring Afghanistan up here.

When I asked an Afghanistani refugee in Pakistan, they said "Afghanistanis and Pakistanis are the same people separated by an imaginary border put by europeans."

lol Rafi shut up with your BS its no secret what you guys do in Afghanistan and India not to mention now China i guess even all weather friends are not safe from the terrorist machine operating in Pakistan

Boo hoo, you fake Punjabi - This Jatt and millions of others will teach the indians a lesson if they ever dare to cross the border. Ps keep crying. ;)

poor CD has gotten so mad

images

China is really lucky that Buddhism preaches non violence, else there were tanks rolling all over Tibet.

863394285.jpg

All Hail Superman .

I think sometimes Dalai and his supporters believes that they are the ones with the superpower, but all they can do is to put on their underwear as outwear. But it is still underwear and it shows how small their ... or whatever that is.

Boo hoo, you fake Punjabi - This Jatt and millions of others will teach the indians a lesson if they ever dare to cross the border. Ps keep crying. ;)

Extra use of smiley, words like boo hoo and childish tone in your comments is not helping your case. You can do better. Come on.

Indians should learn from history. :azn:

Last time India tried to meddle in Tibet in 1959... all they got in return, was a humilation in 1962, the loss of Aksai chin, turned China into an enemy... and of course a nuclear armed Pakistan, with the help of China.

Now Pakistan alone can scare off India easily.

Witness Indian boasting in 2008 about "responding to the Mumbai attacks". After which, Mumbai got hit again and again, but they could do nothing but cry like babies. :lol:

To the Indians.

Indians are being really stupid.

UN, the Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, sees no problem in China.

Just because one man burns himself?

The UN recognizes Kashmir and South Tibet as disputed territory. :azn:

Don't know why defence.pk tolerates Indiots.

I think sometimes Dalai and his supporters believes that they are the ones with the superpower, but all they can do is to put on their underwear as outwear. But it is still underwear and it shows how small their ... or whatever that is.

Just put the word Kashmiri freedom supporter instead of Dalai and His supporters and you get exact Indian feelings. Tadaa. :toast_sign:

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Of course we can, after all - we are not indian.

I was serious. I saw some good comments from you in past. But its a new low for you.

Today it is not hard for us to replicate this event in both Tokyo and New Delhi. :lol:

Do it arm chair general..Leave alone India and japan..Viets are enough to castrate you..:lol:

And yeah we all have joined hands to stop this imperialist hegemon called China and the day is not far off when the embasssies of East Turkestan and Tibet open in Akbar road, New Delhi , India. :pop:

To the Indians.

Indians are being really stupid.

UN, the Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, sees no problem in China.

Just because one man burns himself?

The UN recognizes Kashmir and South Tibet as disputed territory. :azn:

Don't know why defence.pk tolerates Indiots.

They entertain us, make us laugh and smile, come on bro -

128677338308028829.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Just put the word Kashmiri freedom supporter instead of Dalai and His supporters and you get exact Indian feelings. Tadaa. :toast_sign:

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

I was serious. I saw some good comments from you in past. But its a new low for you.

Your friends started it. We are just retaliating

The entertain us, make us laugh and smile, come on bro -

128677338308028829.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Your friends started it. We are just retaliating

I'm laughing so hard, because even the Dalai Lama doesn't want independence for Tibet, except for Indians and a few extremists:lol:.

I can tell you that most people in Tibet or my home do not hold the same view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom