What's new

Free Tibet, Our Right: Tibetan exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like for Indians to discuss Tibet is a way of getting a cheap shot at China. Because China is head over heals superior and supreme when comparing the 2 countries what happens is Indians scurry to find something that they can feel incredible about! Is this all Indians can bring up and passify their thoughts? :azn:

Remembering-Free-Tibet_10.jpg

2897455700_89f03d0beb.jpg

Let us see the fatalities!

Surprised Chinese Dragon didn't talk about being called racist slangs by Indians yet . And talk bout how he was butt hurt n stuff.

lol, just look at the insecurity of your fellow contrymen.

We are just having fun by watching them dancing around the pole. :lol:

Man oh man. It's gettin heated.

Indians posting irritating pictures.

Chinese replying.

CD = Kinda butt hurt, but not like usual.

Fellas, we have troll fest.

Buddy, they can't accept the reality that India has more poor than Africa, and the majority of their people still go to the toilet on the floor.

And we all know that Kashmir and NE India have a far better chance of splitting than anywhere in China. :lol:

Terrorism Risk Index - India = Extreme risk.... China = Low risk

Our separatists only burn themselves, they are essentially saving the police the effort of finding the separatists. Indian heroes like Dawood blow up hundreds at a time.

Yep, it is time to tell the Maoists to blow up more sh!t around.

You sure you want to support these guys ? Half of my family of Would have been dead including alot of Chinese Muslims plus. I have family in Xinjiang and the Uygurs would have killed or driven out Chinese muslims or non uighurs doesn't matter to them.

You sure you want to support these guys ? Half of my family of Would have been dead including alot of Chinese Muslims plus. I have family in Xinjiang and the Uygurs are driven out or killed.

FreeTibet_in_Madrid_by_Satyagraha417.jpg

Buddy, they can't accept the reality that India has more poor than Africa, and the majority of their people still go to the toilet on the floor.

And we all know that Kashmir and NE India have a far better chance of splitting than anywhere in China. :lol:

Terrorism Risk Index - India = Extreme risk.... China = Low risk

Our separatists only burn themselves, they are essentially saving the police the effort of finding the separatists. Indian heroes like Dawood blow up hundreds at a time.

tibet_rise_again.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom