What's new

Free Tibet, Our Right: Tibetan exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight for your honor Indians and Chinese. Fight like men on the internet for your nation.

keyboard-warrior.jpg

Let it be only a blood bath here.

Let 11/16/2011 go down on pk.defence history as the most epic China-India internet battle evar.

Yes the fact the Tibetan population has increased since the evil commies have taken over. Free tibet from what ? UN reconizes Tibet apart of china even india does :enjoy:

Buddy, they can't accept the reality that India has more poor than Africa, and the majority of their people still go to the toilet on the floor.

And we all know that Kashmir and NE India have a far better chance of splitting than anywhere in China. :lol:

Terrorism Risk Index - India = Extreme risk.... China = Low risk

Our separatists only burn themselves, they are essentially saving the police the effort of finding the separatists. Indian heroes like Dawood blow up hundreds at a time.

Please brother let us not incredibly upset our neighbors. They may out their foot and ban PDF that would be incredibly sad - mind you we would have no more trolling!

Buddy, they can't accept the reality that India has more poor than Africa, and the majority of their people still go to the toilet on the floor.

And we all know that Kashmir and NE India have a far better chance of splitting than anywhere in China. :lol:

Terrorism Risk Index - India = Extreme risk.... China = Low risk

Our separatists only burn themselves, they are essentially saving the police the effort of finding the separatists. Indian heroes like Dawood blow up hundreds at a time.

All you need for your separatists is a brush :)

You sure you want to support these guys ? Half of my family of Would have been dead including alot of Chinese Muslims plus. I have family in Xinjiang and the Uygurs are driven out or killed.

Oh how very subtle.:woot:

Atleast you are honest.

Oh how very subtle.:woot:

Atleast you are honest.

Let me edit that they would have driven out Chinese muslims or anyone pardon my english, Uighur state would be Uighur theocracy.

We would have also have to fought fanatical turks like the Russians fought the Fanatical Saudis coming to Chechnya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom