What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

You Indians can only do this, try banning the turban worn bu Sikhs, or even the burqa/niqab worn by muslim women in india.
It was not not ban on burqa, but ban on niqab.
The argument being a face veil stops people from interacting, and such a person usually withdraws herself into a shell. She cant integrate within the french society(remember most of them are immigrants, and are finding difficult to integrate).
Most french muslims do not wear niqab.
The other side of argument is it is personal choice, and this ban is politically motivated. Truth is somewhere in between these two.

Burqa is part of Indian culture now, why would anybody ban it.
However people in some part do not wear it because it is not part of their culture e.g. kashmir.

Are muslim women not attracted by a Muslim's hairy chest?

Why not a burqa for Muslim macho men?

Why biased gender discrimination?

Why rely on 7th century Sharia irrelivant codes in this 21st century?

Sharia is from Allah, its eternal and ever green. talking about 7th century lets talk about Hindu religions 21st century widow burning, baby girl killing and piss drinking rituals.

Sharia is from Allah, its eternal and ever green. talking about 7th century lets talk about Hindu religions 21st century widow burning, baby girl killing and piss drinking rituals.

They don't believe in allah period. Its their country period. You don't go there if you don't like it period.

Two wrongs do not make it right. Sharia is as much manmade/devine as any other religious text.

The principals on which france is based on also makes it illegal to kill new born on the basis of sex, like they kill baby girls in india. It is also illegal in france to force a widow to be burned alive with her dead husband, or to force her never to re-marry again, ot to force her to only wear white Sari for the remainder of her life, or to force her never to sleep on bed, only on the floor (if not aleready burned alive with the husband). There holy cows can not roam freely on the streets. They alsoo do not approve of people using cow urine to "Clean/sterilize" thier homes. they also do not approve of the idea of four seperate casts, like it is practised in india.

Why don't you some time spend some time just thinking honestly how empty amd morally bankrupt your own soocial and religios ssytem is before you come here and comment on Ilam which is beyond your grasp becaus eof your nartrow minded approach. If you want to study about ?isalm, study it as a religion without attaching to any nationality specially Pakistani's. May be Allah may show you some light.

Sir! what you said i agree to some extent......the initial points existed in india long back and have been abolished and we have capital punishment against them, the rest are practiced by poor indian people who have no hope but to look at religion in life, casteism still exists as it was created over a period over several hundred years and will take longer time to change the people's mindset....i think when referring to india you should refer to the 400 million middle class people who live in towns and cities not any remote village.....i think you would also agree that hindus are more adaptive than muslims in a foreign environment......as far as myself as a religious concerned i belive what einstein said "religion and god are a product of human weakness"....no offence
i advise you to please read up something about the present indian society not the ex-indian society written by some nationalist pakistani.....try some independent writers

Why don't you some time spend some time just thinking honestly how empty amd morally bankrupt your own soocial and religios ssytem is before you come here and comment on Ilam which is beyond your grasp becaus eof your nartrow minded approach. If you want to study about ?isalm, study it as a religion without attaching to any nationality specially Pakistani's. May be Allah may show you some light.

In my view religion is something personal and our urban society is not guided by any religious system unlike yours we have heterogeneous society from a long time back ........for most indians we have a short list in life
" food, clothes, house, education, job and a life partner" then comes any religious aspects after these are fullfilled.

Prejudices are not good for health!:hitwall:

The principals on which france is based on also makes it illegal to kill new born on the basis of sex, like they kill baby girls in india. It is also illegal in france to force a widow to be burned alive with her dead husband, or to force her never to re-marry again, ot to force her to only wear white Sari for the remainder of her life, or to force her never to sleep on bed, only on the floor (if not aleready burned alive with the husband). There holy cows can not roam freely on the streets. They alsoo do not approve of people using cow urine to "Clean/sterilize" thier homes. they also do not approve of the idea of four seperate casts, like it is practised in india.

Typical brainwashed pakistani.
Where in the text u quoted did he attack islam in anyway??And BTW these 'morally bankrupt evil yindoos' r not the ones facing problems in france.They have adapted very well in evry country they have immigrated to.
For thhe sensible ones here- Its their country,they have the right to choose social norms and customs that should be prevalent so u have to follow wat they prefer.Dont like wat they impose,better leave.

Sir! what you said i agree to some extent......the initial points existed in india long back and have been abolished and we have capital punishment against them, the rest are practiced by poor indian people who have no hope but to look at religion in life, casteism still exists as it was created over a period over several hundred years and will take longer time to change the people's mindset....i think when referring to india you should refer to the 400 million middle class people who live in towns and cities not any remote village.....i think you would also agree that hindus are more adaptive than muslims in a foreign environment......as far as myself as a religious concerned i belive what einstein said "religion and god are a product of human weakness"....no offence
i advise you to please read up something about the present indian society not the ex-indian society written by some nationalist pakistani.....try some independent writers
No need to explain again and again on this forum mate.Even after a century they will be harping the same thing.
May alllah show them some light,from what i read everyday they r the ones who need his guidance more.

It was not not ban on burqa, but ban on niqab.
The argument being a face veil stops people from interacting, and such a person usually withdraws herself into a shell. She cant integrate within the french society(remember most of them are immigrants, and are finding difficult to integrate).
Most french muslims do not wear niqab.
The other side of argument is it is personal choice, and this ban is politically motivated. Truth is somewhere in between these two.

Burqa is part of Indian culture now, why would anybody ban it.
However people in some part do not wear it because it is not part of their culture e.g. kashmir.

So, now the stance is changed, just a little while ago every Indian menber was back patting the french and encouraging the europe to do the same, while India itseld does not have to courage to ban the same kind of religious outfits.

Second part. If that muslim woman wants to go into a shell and not integrate with french society, its her own choice who are we to force her by making a law. Are'nt Indian widows forced to go into shell and not integrate with society? Arnet these widows forced to wear only white Sari for the rest of their life? Are'nt these widows forced ot to wear jewlery, sellp on the floor and never attend a wedding cersmoney? Why don't you In dina smake lawas against these victims who are forced against their will. why are these widows never allowed to re-marry? don't just encourage french, thhere is alot to be done at home.

Why not ban the turbans worn by Sikhs, or Yellow dresses byworn by Gurmukhi's or the same niqab worn by muslim women.

It's not about how many women wear Burqa, even if it is only one woman in the whole of France, it is her basic birth right to choose whatever she likes to wear. and it is not even offensive.

The ironey is these same western civilizations and their judicial system blames their own "liberated" free women when they are rpaed becuase they were wearing the modern dresses that their civilization is so famouds for. Just recently here in north america a police representative while speaking in a university said to avoid the risk of rape women should not dress like a slut. This is their own honest opinion abou the dresses their women wear. If they cant provide justice to their own women following thier own modern liberated ways, what right do they have to object to Burqa or Niqab.

Then that same Allah never ordered that women should wear burqua...stop following the old rules blindly which mullas propagate...the same Allah said all human beings are equal irrespective of gender...

I ahve already responded to the first part. There is no argument about the second part, we always say that Isalm always teaches equality not only among all humans but between man and woman. Irt was Isalm which gave equal rights to women, share in inheritence, and above all respect for women, which was totally opposite in other religions.

You should stick to Islamic republics then..There they won't force you to unveil your face but they encourage it. Western societies are built on different norms which doesn't sit well with Islam. They have been quite successful in this world. You either follow their rules in their country or you don't go there. I see your choice is very simple.

You will never understand this, It requires strong chracter to keep your principals, ways and rules despite all opposition. Only weaklings abandon their ways and values. We are not ashamed of our ways or values, we try to educate the un-enlighhtened, don't become like them.

Like killing innocents will get you 72 virgins in heaven right? We are happy that we are not so enlightened like you are. We just wanna live this life the way we want. I don't necessarily believe in voice from heaven unless I hear it. There were several people who claimed to heard so I chose not to believe them.

The incidents you have refered to our the stand alone deeds of individuals not the teachings of Islam, just like killing jews was the act of Hitler and team not the teaching if Christianity. To be fair you must apply the same rules in all similar situations.

Back
Top Bottom