What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

I can also complain about Saudi not allowing any non Muslim place of Worship on their land. But whats the point. This argument shall lead us nowhere.
Anyways i read somewhere, that the Hijaab is a compulsion in Islam, while the burqa is just an arab tradition, which also took roots in the subcontinent.Maybe a Muslim member can throw more light on this.

It's not about discrimination, It's what Allah has ruled. Period.

and for your kind information, if you ahve any knowledge about how the two sex behaviours act/react. Man is sight triggered, that's why women are ordered to observe hijab. Women are touch triggered, that's why touching a female is forbidden. Allah knows everything.

Why do you disregard when I say that Jesus, Guru nanak, Bhuda, Bhagwan knows evrything?
Why no Burqa/Niqab for non Muslims?
Is GOD exclusive for muslims?
Rest of religions are piece of shik?

So is Burqa in France!

no it is not, it is based on religious discrimination. In saudia if driving is forbidden its forbidden for all and driving has nothing to do with religion, driving is not even a right it's a privilage. But dressing is a very personal thing specially where it is required by a religion. and religion is a basic right.

Don't compare Saudi with French, later claim to be champions of freedom, liberty and right to choose, Saudi is monarchy they do not claim any such thing. At leasr Saudi are not hipocrites.

The principles on which France is based on should not be allowed to be bent due to some islamic religious immigrants from middle est and eastern europe....i think they should create certain rules which will help to keep their society homogenous and free from external influence.....and to all those who think French only roam around naked.....please don't forget we are the descendants of naked cave man!!!

It's not about discrimination, It's what Allah has ruled. Period.

and for your kind information, if you ahve any knowledge about how the two sex behaviours act/react. Man is sight triggered, that's why women are ordered to observe hijab. Women are touch triggered, that's why touching a female is forbidden. Allah knows everything.

No where in Quran its written a women should wear burqha...Its not compulsory in Islam to wear Burqha...its ones personal wish...then why not wear a burqha even in ur passport photo....

no it is not, it is based on religious discrimination. In saudia if driving is forbidden its forbidden for all and driving has nothing to do with religion, driving is not even a right it's a privilage. But dressing is a very personal thing specially where it is required by a religion. and religion is a basic right.

Don't compare Saudi with French, later claim to be champions of freedom, liberty and right to choose, Saudi is monarchy they do not claim any such thing. At leasr Saudi are not hipocrites.

The worst offenders are never hypocrites. Hypocrites know deep down that they are wrong. The moral brigade think they are doing the right thing and hence won't have qualms at all. You can't carry Hindu idols in Saudi Arabia -

No where in Quran its written a women should wear burqha...Its not compulsory in Islam to wear Burqha...its ones personal wish...then why not wear a burqha even in ur passport photo....

yeah your right. it doesn't stand that they are going to wear burqa.

but it stands that they are going to COVER parts of their body, wich i think some of you don't understand!

and the reason for that is all about sex, i mean come on would you have sex with someone who doesnt show almost none of her body and you dont know how she looks or a Sl*t from SECULAR EUROPE that walks half naked and flashes her tits around men?

i don't say that the burqa and niqab should be allowed, mainly because my mom doesn't use them but she uses hijab, wich cover's some of your face, but you can still see her face only not the hair and ears

people from somalia and some other from other muslim countries that live in norway uses niqab and burqa, when i ask them they say because they dont want to atract attention but thats what they are doing, while when me and my mom is out they dont care about us.

it doesn't stand in the quran that you are going to cover your entire face! thats atleast what i have been teached

Why do you disregard when I say that Jesus, Guru nanak, Bhuda, Bhagwan knows evrything?
Why no Burqa/Niqab for non Muslims?
Is GOD exclusive for muslims?
Rest is peice of shik?

I do not disregard any religion. this is what my religion teaches me. respect other religions and don't call names o their gods.
I can only talk of my religion, why no burqa, niqab for non muslims? you should ask that questions to Guru nanak, Bhuda, Bhagwan. etc.
No God is not exclusive to muslims only. God is the only one true god who created every thing, and everything will ultimately return to him. It's just a matter of belief. We believe in one God and try to live our lives as he wants us to live.

The difference is our religion is our way of life. We do not and can not treat them seperately. What your religion teaches you, you follow that, and I respect that. but at the same time I want other religions to be tollerant and let all other religions to be followed by their followers and not introduce laws which take away this basic right.

Saudis are the biggest hypocrites, they fund the building of Mosques in the whole world - Superpower US included, whereas they refuse even a small Temple Synagogue or Church in its kingdom......this is shameful.

Burqa is a dress mostly used in south east asia, mostly Pakistan and Afghanistan. Islam only gives guide lines not the specifics. like in this case it requires a woman to cover her body and hair in such a manner that her body shape is not visible/evident. to achieve this objective, women are free to choose whatever method suits them.

Photo for Id/passport is taken once and is not dispalyed openly to everyone.

Saudis are the biggest hypocrites, they fund the building of Mosques in the whole world - Superpower US included, whereas they refuse even a small Temple Synagogue or Church in its kingdom......this is shameful.

there is a BIG difference between saudis and other muslim countries around the world, hope you know that!

The burqa or niqab can effectively mask ones identity. There have been multiple cases reported within Saudi Arabia of men masquerading as women simply by donning a burqa/niqab. I remember one such case showcased on Saudi Arabian television where a man and a burqa/niqabi clad “woman” were stopped at a checkpoint outside of Riyadh. While I do not know what prompted the “couple” to be stopped but speculate it was due to a tip off, police found when asking the “couple” to exit the vehicle that the “woman” had been hiding bootleg bottles of alcohol under the abaya. Further investigation revealed that the “woman” was in fact a man.

I can give you millions of examples whre illegal arms, ammunition, drugs have been hidden in motor vehicles, homes, offices, does that mean the all vehicles should be banned, all homes and offices destroyed. more people are killed by motor vehicle accidents than fire arms, should all vehicles be banned. In the western countries all crimes done by men are done while they were wearing trousers, should all trousers be banned. most illegal arms are hidden inside the pants, should pants be banned. If you want to have a meaningfull discussion talk some sense, don't give ne or rwo examples.

Back
Top Bottom