What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

I hope India and Pakistan apply this law. Few days back we had a robbery case where women in Burkha stole some precious jewelery and the CCTV only showed burkhas.

talk about yourself only. Following french will not make you european, you would still remain the same backward rootless indians.

Another unfair legislation restricting women's rights. Why don't the French come out with a LONG BEARD BAN?

Another unfair legislation restricting women's rights. Why don't the French come out with a LONG BEARD BAN?

Another unfair legislation restricting women's rights (not giving them permission to drive). Why don't the Saudis come out with a LONG BEARD BAN?

talk about yourself only. Following french will not make you european, you would still remain the same backward rootless indians.

Talk about yourself only. Following others will not make you european, you would still remain the same backward rootless Pakistan.

Are muslim women not attracted by a Muslim's hairy chest?

Why not a burqa for Muslim macho men?

Why biased gender discrimination?

Why rely on 7th century Sharia irrelivant codes in this 21st century?

I hope India and Pakistan apply this law. Few days back we had a robbery case where women in Burkha stole some precious jewelery and the CCTV only showed burkhas.

Why bring Pakistan into this...........I just hope a Law gets passed where hindu women must walk arond totally naked with a collar around their necks......would you say this is the right of the State to pass a law......if not why not, any, ANY unjust Law should be condemed when a Nation leadership of bigots wish to target 2000 females in a population of 65 million........makes me wonder whether Muslim countries across the world should implement laws forcing the Western women who can only enter their country must, MUST where veils and even go down the lines of makign it totally unfair and say, no oil will be sold to those countries where their women are not veiled..............FAIR dont you think

Why bring Pakistan into this...........I just hope a Law gets passed where hindu women must walk arond totally naked with a collar around their necks......would you say this is the right of the State to pass a law......if not why not, any, ANY unjust Law should be condemed when a Nation leadership of bigots wish to target 2000 females in a population of 65 million........makes me wonder whether Muslim countries across the world should implement laws forcing the Western women who can only enter their country must, MUST where veils and even go down the lines of makign it totally unfair and say, no oil will be sold to those countries where their women are not veiled..............FAIR dont you think

Burqa banning is a cultural or religious violation?

Without getting carried away -

France has always been a secular country - long before rest of Europe caught on - look up the Napoleon code.

But their definition of secularism is the literal separation of Church and State - unlike the Anglo Saxon one we have in India, USA, UK, Commonwealth etc. This law also applies to Sikhs, Jews etc. What is the fuss?

Actually, all women irrespective of their faith have to wear burkha in Saudi Arabia - unless you are American.

Are muslim women not attracted by a Muslim's hairy chest?

Why not a burqa for Muslim macho men?

Why biased gender discrimination?

Why rely on 7th century Sharia irrelivant codes in this 21st century?

It's not about discrimination, It's what Allah has ruled. Period.

and for your kind information, if you ahve any knowledge about how the two sex behaviours act/react. Man is sight triggered, that's why women are ordered to observe hijab. Women are touch triggered, that's why touching a female is forbidden. Allah knows everything.

The burqa or niqab can effectively mask ones identity. There have been multiple cases reported within Saudi Arabia of men masquerading as women simply by donning a burqa/niqab. I remember one such case showcased on Saudi Arabian television where a man and a burqa/niqabi clad “woman” were stopped at a checkpoint outside of Riyadh. While I do not know what prompted the “couple” to be stopped but speculate it was due to a tip off, police found when asking the “couple” to exit the vehicle that the “woman” had been hiding bootleg bottles of alcohol under the abaya. Further investigation revealed that the “woman” was in fact a man.

trailing-abaya.jpg

It's not about discrimination, It's what Allah has ruled. Period.

and for your kind information, if you ahve any knowledge about how the two sex behaviours act/react. Man is sight triggered, that's why women are ordered to observe hijab. Women are touch triggered, that's why touching a female is forbidden. Allah knows everything.

Child, how old are you?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom