What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

nice job by France, it is a start of new era. all useless customs relating to diff religions should be banned.

Take the lead, try doing the same in India. I dare you try banning thhe burqa or niqab or turban. dont just clap from the boundry line.

The incidents you have refered to our the stand alone deeds of individuals not the teachings of Islam, just like killing jews was the act of Hitler and team not the teaching if Christianity. To be fair you must apply the same rules in all similar situations.

Hitler never claimed to kill the jews under the name of christianity. The terrorists on the other hand do so for Islam. So there is a vast difference in the example you gave and what he said

Take the lead, try doing the same in India. I dare you try banning thhe burqa or niqab or turban. dont just clap from the boundry line.

Oh we'll ban it eventually. Bt means of education. The women, both hindu and muslim.. Will realise that they don't have to be subjected to this oppression

Two wrongs do not make it right. Sharia is as much manmade/devine as any other religious text.

It's your ignorance, or media misguide. let's talk about who told you to make idols from stone, mud, wood with your own hands and the bow to them? pray them as gods. 21st century science?

It's your ignorance, or media misguide. let's talk about who told you to make idols from stone, mud, wood with your own hands and the bow to them? pray them as gods. 21st century science?

So what??? hinduism is the oldest religion on earth created, modified and interpreted differently for so long .....we don't have any one person coming from nowhere with some divine message to preach love and peace and humanity like Christianity. Islam, etc etc has. Hinduism is more a way of life not merely a religion...... almost 4000 yrs old not some recent sensation :)

Whoa here we go. A descendant of converts is talking about roots.

May be i am a descedndant of converts may be not, but its not important what my fore fathers were, if they lived a dark life of ignorance, i don't have to. Thanks to Allah he gave me birth in a muslim household and gave me wisdom to understand, wisdom to tell the right from wrong, wisdom to recognize (truely no one can calim to recognize Allah, he is beyond our limited approach and wisdom) and praise the true creator. Its not bravery or wisdom to keep following your forefathers, they were as humans as we are, if we can make mistakes they also would have mistakes. Use your head, see all that is around you, look at how this universe functions, try to see the light, allah only shows the light to those who want to see it, who make an effort in this direction.

So what??? hinduism is the oldest religion on earth created, modified and interpreted differently for so long .....we don't have any one person coming from nowhere with some divine message to preach love and peace and humanity like Christianity. Islam, etc etc has. Hinduism is more a way of life not merely a religion...... almost 4000 yrs old not some recent sensation :)

Interesting, Is it really 4000 years old? what was before that? btw not too long ago it was believed that earth is flat, the discovery that it is round is just a new sensation like many other things. tell me if you can how it came in to being? Is hinduism is a religion or a way of life as you said? How did it evolve? where did your religious books (if any) came from? did one person write them or many? or did they just happend? What is the status / role of religious leaders in hindu religion?

If you follow your religion in tru spirit, you will never hate any other religion.

In my view religion is something personal and our urban society is not guided by any religious system unlike yours we have heterogeneous society from a long time back ........for most indians we have a short list in life
" food, clothes, house, education, job and a life partner" then comes any religious aspects after these are fullfilled.

Prejudices are not good for health!:hitwall:

Just in another post you said that hindu religion is not really religion, its more of a way of life and that it is 4000 year old. what you wrote now is totally opposite. Can you define the meaning of religin freely?

Interesting, tell me if you can how it came in to being? Is hinduism is a religion or a way of life as you said? How did it evolve? where did your religious books (if any) came from? did one person write them or many? or did they just happend? What is the status / role of religious leaders in hindu religion?

If you follow your religion in tru spirit, you will never hate any other religion.

I never said anything hatred about any religion what i meant in the current issue is that you have a french society which is liberal (you might find women without clothes walking in the street and no body is even noticing her)and alienistic on islamic context and due to merely some immigrants who cannot adjust in the society and their dresses, behaviour etc create problems for the french people and prove to be hindrance in their everyday life (these muslim women religious dresses arouse suspicion among the people and are a security concern to an extent)

Oh we'll ban it eventually. Bt means of education. The women, both hindu and muslim.. Will realise that they don't have to be subjected to this oppression

but case of muslim women its not forcefull and not considered as opression because it is not, you observe it in your own country not all women wear it, only those who want to.

Just in another post you said that hindu religion is not really religion, its more of a way of life and that it is 4000 year old. what you wrote now is totally opposite. Can you define the meaning of religin freely?

I myself is an agnostic but born in a hindu family and have friends from many religion including muslim girls. but we were taught about the origin and evolution of great religions in our schools so i have quite some idea about religions.
Are we discussing the importance of religion in life????:azn:
for me its a big zero I like to stick with science and rationality

Back
Top Bottom