What's new

France says Dassault’s $15bn Rafale India deal needs more negotiations

We are simply waiting for RBE2 AA , improved version of OSF , M88-3D (TVC) ,Damocles XF , Areos and meteor integration...

Its between me and you and please dont tell the French about this.
It is not what you are saying it is bluff for the upcoming Russian President's visit. To try to convince Russia not to be too comfortable with Pakistan and also show that if France is not going to act in accordance to her commitments then India would not commit.

What happens if France gives these aircraft to Pakistan along with the avionics for JF-17.

What are these "these"?

Its not a purchase like you buy stuff from the supermarket.

Not a single jet meant for India is build.
Production only starts when the deal is signed..

Got it? o_O

It is not what you are saying it is bluff for the upcoming Russian President's visit. To try to convince Russia not to be too comfortable with Pakistan and also show that if France is not going to act in accordance to her commitments then India would not commit.

Im sorry i dont understand a single thing you have said in the above post.

What are these "these"?

Its not a purchase like you buy stuff from the supermarket.

Not a single jet meant for India is build.
Production only starts when the deal is signed..

Got it? o_O

Im sorry i dont understand a single thing you have said in the above post.
Remember this news
India Cancels $1 Billion Light Helicopter Tender | Defense News | defensenews.com
The same Helicopters were ordered by PAA.

So there is a possibility of Pakistan and France entering a contract for these Rafale's.

JF-17 French Avionics Deal On Hold/Cancelled | Page 7

Remember this news
India Cancels $1 Billion Light Helicopter Tender | Defense News | defensenews.com
The same Helicopters were ordered by PAA.

So there is a possibility of Pakistan and France entering a contract for these Rafale's.

JF-17 French Avionics Deal On Hold/Cancelled | Page 7

Again its not "these"..... if you want to order , order them...separate..alag...different....not binding to this deal.

Let me switch on my kindergarten mode to explain.

A shopkeeper is known for making laddu on order.

I go and negotiate some laddu for a party and then i cancel it before he makes.

You go buy your laddu not my laddu as the laddu maker will make laddu and that is his job.

Got it? o_O

More money is needed to crack this nut. Inside you will find a black hole that sucks in money and is never full. Spare parts, ammo, overhauls etc

ahahahahahaha.....that was a funny one bros.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

coming to topic, i think this is really taking too long, as this rate this deal will be signed in 2018/20 when other countries will have inducted their 5th generation fighters.lool I think India shouldnhave gone for our Eurofighter Typhoon than Rafale. Think if it had done so, then this deal will have been signed a while ago, and the progress would have been much faster. Anyway, in the medium-long term, India should be focusing on its own domestic defence industry and increasing its local defence manufacturing/investing more in its R&D/economy. This will serve it better in the long run.

France are not dumb for full ToT transfer requested by India and France are not dumb to bear responsible for any of HAL build Rafale. The French are desperate but they are not dumb.

France are not dumb for full ToT transfer requested by India and France are not dumb to bear responsible for any of HAL build Rafale. The French are desperate but they are not dumb.

With Qatari contract for 72 rafales on the horizon, maybe not as desperate either.

With Qatari contract for 72 rafales on the horizon, maybe not as desperate either.
India just need to drop those stupid request of ToT and dassault responsible of HAL mess will simplify the negotiation. If I am Dassault and ask to bear responsible of HAL assemble Rafale. I will need to increase the whole deal to US 1 trillion. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom