What's new

France & Pakistan to revive JF-17 Avionics/EW/Missiles deal as Indian MMRCA stalls.

EODAS capability can be fully exploited with high offbore sight missiles and ramjet powered long range missiles, where are we going to get those for our thunder?

well you might be right about that and i would love that :)

A 50% downgraded version from the US version will still be very capable coupled with AESA radar as original can see hundreds of miles away and even ballistic missiles in 360 degree view, if Pakistani system can see upto 200km it will be enough to take care of our enemy.

AN/AAQ-37 Distributed Aperture System (DAS) for the F-35

but the ques is will it be with TOT ??? i mean full TOT ????

Ye bhi sai hai :D lekin mera prob ye hai k me PAK ko ksi pe dependant ni dekhna chahta CHINA pe bi ni :(

We have to compromise a little sometimes, considering their security concerns also. I think we are just day dreaming about this EODAS thing. To be honest i dont think it will be available for jf-17 and it's not matured yet also, it will take time.

We have to compromise a little sometimes, considering their security concerns also. I think we are just day dreaming about this EODAS thing. To be honest i dont think it will be available for jf-17 and it's not matured yet also, it will take time.

well if US is using it , it must be something very good but still thats why i said spectra is tested so i would like spectra more and yes EODAS for JF-17 is very hard even for the chinese i just hope BASEL is right !!

well if US is using it , it must be something very good but still thats why i said spectra is tested so i would like spectra more and yes EODAS for JF-17 is very hard even for the chinese i just hope BASEL is right !!

Spectra is also not possible bcz india will never let france sell us that equipment which was one the most important factor in winning the mmrca deal, and indian's are bragging about that spectra all the time on this forum. We can just wait for the EODAS, no other choice i think.

Spectra is also not possible bcz india will never let france sell us that equipment which was one the most important factor in winning the mmrca deal, and indian's are bragging about that spectra all the time on this forum. We can just wait for the EODAS, no other choice i think.
Marc's deal is scraped only 36 planes Sabzis R buying .france can do deal with pak for jf17 now when theior deal dead with sabzi land .

your right about that too :(

Marc's deal is scraped only 36 planes Sabzis R buying .france can do deal with pak for jf17 now when theior deal dead with sabzi land .

its not really scraped its just that they are not getting TOT and now they will buy directly from French gov instead of dealing with dassault and they will be getting Rafale around 126 of them from time to time like we purchased f-16 from US !!

your right about that too :(

its not really scraped its just that they are not getting TOT and now they will buy directly from French gov instead of dealing with dassault and they will be getting Rafale around 126 of them from time to time like we purchased f-16 from US !!
No it's dead 36 now may go to max 63 and LCA gonna replace theior mig 21

No it's dead 36 now may go to max 63 and LCA gonna replace theior mig 21
If you dont know, the final number would be 189. Not 36 and 63.

And the Rafale now be procured under different Tranche.

Only if you fork out some $ 30 billion from your pocket money......:D
Actually it wouldnt be $30bn, the cost going to come down drastically in G to G deals,

maybe next order is of indigenous assemble (semi knock down kit) from earlier indigenous manufacturing.

Actually it wouldnt be $30bn, the cost going to come down drastically in G to G deals,

maybe next order is of indigenous assemble (semi knock down kit) from earlier indigenous manufacturing.

Maybe the next order will be for a LARGE portion of fries with a Rafale burger.......:P Unless Dassault does some incredible somersaults, this deal is pretty much over. Maybe an increase of a squadron or two to the 36 proposed. Remember that even the 36 "ordered" haven't really been ordered as yet and are still to be negotiated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom