What's new

France offers Indonesia Rafale technology transfer

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
France has pledged to transfer technologies to Indonesia to enable local involvement in the production of the Dassault Rafale multirole combat aircraft if it is selected to meet a requirement in the Indonesian Air Force (TNI-AU).

The French ambassador to Indonesia Corinne Breuzé said in a statement on 26 March that France intends to be flexible in facilitating Rafale collaboration between manufacturer Dassault and Indonesia's state-owned aerospace company PT Dirgantara (PTDI).

She added, "With the support of the French government, Dassault is open to any possibility of partnerships and transfer technology." In the statement the ambassador also promoted the Rafale as a "100% French" aircraft that would provide the TNI-AU with operational independence, without the requirement for approval from a third party.

To read the full article France offers Indonesia Rafale technology transfer - IHS Jane's 360

As i love to say "I prefer to be hated than loved". :chilli::chilli: :nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:
Indonesia will never buy any French aircraft,they'll probably choose Russian aircrafts instead. (If i remember,they'll buy (or already have) SU35s.)
Wait and see.

hahah ok than i take my hate back .... but i wont say that i love you :astagh:
i asked you for a fully armed Rafale to reach my gf ... and you didnt forward my request to Frenchies :D
and now you are Transferring the tech to Indonesia .. :nhl_checking::feminist:

As i love to say "I prefer to be hated than loved". :chilli::chilli: :nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:
Indonesia will never buy any French aircraft,they'll probably choose Russian aircrafts instead. (If i remember,they'll buy (or already have) SU35s.)
Wait and see.
SU-30 ....You never know ...Rafale is better than any available shit ...If Indonesia had the needed budget ...they should just go for it !

Wait and see.
They are not happy with Russian hardware. After acquring the Su-30MKK, they stop more acquisition even available.

Indonesia needs strong army to protects its thousand of islands from current island grabbing in South China Sea. They need strong air force and navy. Rafales and Mistrals perfect fit for Indonesia.

Last edited:
kljkj.JPG

Wait and see.

Hmm, the Russian Su-35 is had been chosen to replace the F-5

Meanwhile Rafale is came for something different, they will compete against other Trio Canards of Europe (Typhoon and Grippen) for Indonesia requirement of two squadron of fighter and Indonesia is most likely to bought F-16 again to completed three squadron of F-16 fighter. So in this period of modernization, Indonesia had requirement for four squadron of fighter aircraft. Most of the news link and paper is in Bahasa Indonesia.

They are not happy with Russian hardware. After acquring the Su-30MKK, they stop more acquisition even available.

That's because they plan to spend money on the KFX that they are developing with Korea.

France has pledged to transfer technologies to Indonesia to enable local involvement in the production of the Dassault Rafale multirole combat aircraft if it is selected to meet a requirement in the Indonesian Air Force (TNI-AU).

The French ambassador to Indonesia Corinne Breuzé said in a statement on 26 March that France intends to be flexible in facilitating Rafale collaboration between manufacturer Dassault and Indonesia's state-owned aerospace company PT Dirgantara (PTDI).

She added, "With the support of the French government, Dassault is open to any possibility of partnerships and transfer technology." In the statement the ambassador also promoted the Rafale as a "100% French" aircraft that would provide the TNI-AU with operational independence, without the requirement for approval from a third party.

To read the full article France offers Indonesia Rafale technology transfer - IHS Jane's 360

they have a tough time with India. What are they offering Indonesia ? Blowing hot air

Back
Top Bottom