What's new

France, Britain ask citizens to be careful travelling to India

Dem!god

Reaction score
Country
India
France and Britain on Friday issued travel advisories asking their citizens to be careful while travelling to India in the wake of the alleged gangrape of a Danish women in the national capital.

"Women travellers should exercise caution when travelling in India even if they are travelling in a group," the British Government said in an advisory.

The advisory came two days after a 51-year-old Danish women was allegedly robbed and gangraped at knife-point near the New Delhi Railway station.

france-britain-ask-citizens-to-be-careful-travelling-to-india_180114010338.jpg

"British women have been the victims of sexual assault in Goa, Delhi, Bangalore and Rajasthan and women travellers often receive unwanted attention in the form of verbal and physical harassment by individuals or groups of men. Serious sexual attacks involving Polish, German and Danish women travellers have been reported so far in 2014," the advisory said.

The France Government has also issued an advisory asking its citizens to exercise caution while travelling to India.

"Several recent incidents show that foreign women or expatriates can be the victims of such incidents in India," the advisory said.

Really France??!

Our citizens are getting robbed like there's no tomorrow in France and they want their people to be careful in India?!

Since they are so concerned about saftey, maybe put a sign, if you are Chinese please be careful, our country is a hole, and could and probably will rob you, come at own risk.

Really France??!

Our citizens are getting robbed like there's no tomorrow in France and they want their people to be careful in India?!

Since they are so concerned about saftey, maybe put a sign, if you are Chinese please be careful, our country is a hole, and could and probably will rob you, come at own risk.

My mom had her hangbag stolen by a bagsnatcher in Paris. I chased the kid down, he'd already passed the bag off to another, took him to a cop, he wanted nothing to do with it.

But those crimes are small time compared to sexual assaults.

My mom had her hangbag stolen by a bagsnatcher in Paris. I chased the kid down, he'd already passed the bag off to another, took him to a cop, he wanted nothing to do with it.

But those crimes are small time compared to sexual assaults.

Brits are pedophilia capital of the world, basically the west loves to brush their domestic problems under the carpet and act all high and mighty to other countries.

It's a joke, I want to give some mirrors to the two nations. French self-perception is too over good. Make a poll: who ever traveled to Paris not be stolen or grabbed?

LOL france ... well said bro!

China has to even send police to protect our wealthy travelers from the poor debt-ridden locals in Paris, what a mess!!

China sends police to Paris to protect tourists from Roma gangs | Daily Mail Online
Chinese police to be drafted in to Paris to help protect tourists | World news | The Guardian
Chinese police to patrol streets of Paris to protect high-spending tourists - Telegraph

Last edited:
LmAo ..... now indian comparing their situation with France :D .... Its like bhangi kisi artist se khud ko compare karay ..

its normal routine so gov can save his arse if something happen

Really France??!

Do post more

Do post more

Stealing from or robbing tourists aren't exactly headlines, what's catchy is like what I posted above, China has to even send police force to protect our wealthy travelers from the poor debt-ridden locals in Paris, what a big pile of mess!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom