What's new

Staring at women is an Indian pastime, UK travel expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Says a country where getting into ladies' pants is the national aim. There has been a rise in crime against women not because it is something new, but it is now being reported.

With miniscule population of UK and its so-called open attitude towards fairer sex, it still has one of the highest sexual crime rates in the European continent.

unproductive & useless threads like these, will only result in more trolling & flame baits
@Oscar @Manticore , sir please close this thread before it becomes another mudslinging contest

That is the very purpose of the thread....... That is the reason it is opened in Members club, where trolling is allowed to an extent....

I am sure you are just "asking" :D

My country is my Mother, for Pakistani's their country is there mother, I don't disrespect anyone's mother. I'm only clarifying; If I wasn't, I would have quoted the member & said it to him. I can't stoop to his level. :ashamed:

ofcouse Indian men stare at women.... its sometime fun sometimes not...
but do other people on earth do not stare at women.....
ohhh!!! i got it why pakistanii do not stare at their women....because pakistanii male are busy staring at 4 legs.....:)

God's greatest gift to mankind is women's chest..........if we can't even STARE at them......then what's LIFE? :D

J/K :P
The truth is you can checkout a women,but cant stare at her making making her uncomfortable.best is to check her out when she is not looking.:D

ofcouse Indian men stare at women.... its sometime fun sometimes not...
but do other people on earth do not stare at women.....
ohhh!!! i got it why pakistanii do not stare at their women....because pakistanii male are busy staring at 4 legs.....:)

its maybe because i just woke up- coffee on the way but i have a headache-
but can you help me by telling me what staring at 4 legs reference is?-

Don't mind mate, sometimes his WIND gets JAMMED............... :disagree:

@Windjammer should use this
Isabgol.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom