What's new

Staring at women is an Indian pastime, UK travel expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right. Pakistan should print ads in foreign newspapers (like they did to highlight their contribution to terrorism (war on)) to attract foreign tourists who will no longer come to an india they previously did not know was diverse, poor, undergoverned, unsafe at places and culturally shocking...

No thanks. India is the best place for tourists.

Why you trolling, the thread is not about Pakistan......face the music or buzz off.
Exactly they dont realise we are not discussing women cannot walk alone in Pakistan,we are discussing Indian men staring at women.
I exactly know what will these Indian men thinking looking at your reply,"A troll calling me a troll".
Its good you have raised a serious issue.

Recently a BJP member reminded the Purist US media about the Monika Levinsky episode which took place right inside the White House. The western media is full of hypocrites. There are more number of rapes and sexual assaults reported in the UK (population: 70 mil.) each year than India. A large number of sex crimes go unreported (1/3rd and upward) in the west because those involve step-fathers, step-brothers, cousins, grand-parents etc. Many western parents are in denial mode over the domestic rapes.

Most white women don't mind to be gawked by the white trash men. I see a racism here.

neither, i have just written the inferences drawn from a moronic article posted by a moron
The bunch of idiots are too dumb to realise that it's a disclosure made by a British expert which appeared in an Indian newspaper.... where does Pakistan comes into it but i guess the word IDIOTS was introduced for a purpose.

Why dont you just accept the reality that poondi is your national pastime instead of digging three year old polls.
India is more diverse than Pakistan.

South Indian men are shy and don't indulge in staring imo. North-Eastern Indians aren't like that too.

This report can only be true for North-India.

i have stopped myself from staring many time... once I realize it.. :lol:

India is more diverse than Pakistan.

South Indian men are shy and don't indulge in staring imo. North-Eastern Indians aren't like that too.

This report can only be true for North-India.

I hate when people speak about this south, north thing.... There are Morons in every society, accept that and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom