What's new

Staring at women is an Indian pastime, UK travel expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pakistani have really that much of shame then why not ready to discuss same about your home country???

Lady I would be glad if you don't quote me .. Coz honestly you are not worth a reply .. Now run along

Says a guy who's President once said ....
"You must understand the environment in Pakistan. This has become a money-making concern," he said.

"A lot of people say if you want to go abroad and get a visa for Canada or citizenship and be a millionaire, get yourself raped."

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Outrage at Musharraf rape remarks

Dont call him a president- call him a dictator and his personal point of views cannot be imposed on a nation- if you want to-
Remember the rape is a crime and its not 50%-50% remarks recently made by your politician- lets go there-

Your own countryman exposed your real worth and the reality behind that online mask you wear. I have my sympathies with you and I am glad that despite such hardship in real life you have decided to keep us entertained for free here on PDF, or may be you do get paid a few bucks who knows!

Please elaborate.:D

Your own countryman exposed your real worth and the reality behind that online mask you wear. I have my sympathies with you and I am glad that despite such hardship in real life you have decided to keep us entertained for free here on PDF, or may be you do get paid a few bucks who knows!
Ye kahan par hua??
Link please? :D

Really, well just stick with that, i don't have to prove nothing to your kind since you are not worth a reply. sleep on it.

Actually this is good for India, this proves that Indian Men are STRAIGHT unlike other countries :lol:

You posted how it's fun doing tht .. I have a simple question .. Would you feel the same way if some sob stared at your female family members ? Would it be normal okay n fun or a sign of their sexual preference/gender whatever?

No sane person would patronise such a behaviour.

yeah yeah the whole world now knows what you do to each others mothers and sisters- not only that but to foreign guests women- Dont act like saint-
yeah yeah the whole world know what u do to mothers and sisters - not only that but foreign guests, men and women . don't act like saint..

Dont call him a president- call him a dictator and his personal point of views cannot be imposed on a nation- if you want to-
Remember the rape is a crime and its not 50%-50% remarks recently made by your politician- lets go there-

It was abt a certain woman .. Who owns millions of dollars n goes on world tours .. Her brother is no less pathetic .. He's now a "wadera" wannabe with cases registered against him ..

Last edited:
i have stopped myself from staring many time... once I realize it.. :lol:
Janab kafi arsay pehlay ki baat hai kai hum aik din Taxi mai baithay tou sticker laga hua tha ...

"Kisi ki maa behen ko aesi nazar sai dekh jaisi nazar sai tu chahta hai kai log teri maa behen ko dekain."

Can't talk much about other forums here. Just be informed that the real worth of the clown and the true face behind that cool PAF expert was exposed by his fellow countrymen somewhere else.

Sirjee you could delete post after 10 seconds.:D

Yea, wonder where is all this banter when minute social issues on Pakistan are posted regularly by your country fellows.

Banter? What on earth do you mean? Don't you understand even rudimentary English?

banter
ˈbantə/
noun
  1. 1.
    the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.
    "there was much good-natured banter"
    synonyms:repartee, raillery, ripostes, sallies, swordplay, quips, wisecracks,crosstalk, wordplay; More

verb
  1. 1.
    exchange remarks in a good-humoured teasing way.
    "the men bantered with the waitresses"
    synonyms:joke, jest, pun, sally, quip; More

What gives you the impression that I am anything but totally serious about this issue?

And as for my responses to bad behaviour by Indian posters, don't you dare be impertinent with me. I have given more negative ratings to Indians than to anybody else, although your present behaviour makes it clear that I have been perhaps too greatly attentive to ill manners among my countrymen, and have neglected others who deserve punitive attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom